+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Top 8 finals by Ridd1cK[DFWM] Today at 05:33:49 pm
[General Discussion ] Sniper.scope by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 24, 2024, 12:10:14 pm
[General Discussion ] Remove game Match ID# 2927 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:48:02 pm
[Support Center] Add game please by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:46:44 pm
[Support Center] Re: GANGSTER]CHILE DISCONNECTED. REMOVE GAME ID#2917 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:45:46 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3391
Latest: Gang]BlackDuck
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26199
Total Topics: 2405
Most Online Today: 465
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 15
Guests: 362
Total: 377

Author Topic: Remove game SCW Season 22 1v1 - Match ID# 6149  (Read 3175 times)

hihihello

• Supporter
  • Guardian
    • View Profile
Re: Remove game SCW Season 22 1v1 - Match ID# 6149
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2021, 11:24:42 am »
Remove game of xs.day reported 1 day later must comply with the rules. Vulture brother hi I have hardly reported last if you look at my games it is very intertwined with loss.

Day deserves a lesson and it is the second time he does it to me this season. I have never reported after 1 day in fact I have never reported after hour  and half.

You need to be taught a lesson too

hihihello

• Supporter
  • Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2021, 11:33:26 am »
Remove game of xs.day reported 1 day later must comply with the rules. Vulture brother hi I have hardly reported last if you look at my games it is very intertwined with loss.

Day deserves a lesson and it is the second time he does it to me this season. I have never reported after 1 day in fact I have never reported after hour  and half.

Reporting takes 2 seconds. Why do you even have to wait an hour and a half?

FaINeR

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2021, 11:58:30 am »

They are isolated cases, I do not report because I am winning and if I continue winning I report my wins at the end, but if the opponent wins me within that streak I report.

Dukenem is a crybaby, I win the first game and he tells me to report instead of continuing to play fast and I tell him if you win the second game, I report but he keeps crying to report now.

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2021, 12:34:44 pm »
Fainer I think we all agree that you abuse the reporting system and always have.  Sad that you cry when someone gives you just a taste of what you've been doing for years.

insaNe

• Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2021, 03:49:48 pm »

They are isolated cases, I do not report because I am winning and if I continue winning I report my wins at the end, but if the opponent wins me within that streak I report.

Dukenem is a crybaby, I win the first game and he tells me to report instead of continuing to play fast and I tell him if you win the second game, I report but he keeps crying to report now.

Why do you think your time is more important than Duke's time? You're going to make him wait for you to report if you lose? Not sure how you don't see that as arrogant or rude behavior.

You're not saving time, you're deferring it. And you just so happen to defer it to the burden of your opponent.

hihihello

• Supporter
  • Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2021, 04:03:07 pm »

You do realise that causes confusion, right? What if ur opponent reports before u report ur win? You are probably hoping they go up a rank so you get more points

Fainer abusing the reporting system for so long. Remove the game, I don't care. This thread just goes to show how many of us are fed up with fainer abusing the system for so long.

Savior

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2021, 08:29:00 pm »

you're just creating more work and wasting time for admin/mods when there is no benefit for waiting. i can't imagine other gamers wanting to play you either if they have to wait for you to report before they can play someone else.

FaINeR

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2021, 11:07:54 pm »

you're just creating more work and wasting time for admin/mods when there is no benefit for waiting. i can't imagine other gamers wanting to play you either if they have to wait for you to report before they can play someone else.

I report when bo5 or bo7 is finished immediately so the player does not have to wait, he can perfectly go and play against another opponent.

I do not abuse the system, maybe once in a while if I take advantage, other times I report all and then my rival reported I do not complain, it is just playing fast and I report at the end.

hihihello

• Supporter
  • Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2021, 11:41:12 pm »

he just admitted to abusing the system

I report when bo5 or bo7 is finished immediately so the player does not have to wait, he can perfectly go and play against another opponent.

I do not abuse the system, maybe once in a while if I take advantage, other times I report all and then my rival reported I do not complain, it is just playing fast and I report at the end.

koN

• Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2021, 01:57:10 am »
Fainer the elevator has done this for years. Will never change. Always try’s to abuse the system. The key is not to lose to him. But then if you don’t let him win a game every now and then he will just dodge and not play you at all.

Great job kicking ass this season Alex

LivE.SworD

• Administrator
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2021, 11:47:21 pm »
removed

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1