+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] TEAM CANCUN NEVER LOSS WHERE IS HENESSY AND GOM by Itachi Today at 04:02:15 pm
[News] SCW Season 45 has arrived ! by Dreadlord Proletius Today at 02:12:03 am
[General Discussion ] Sniper.scope by KuSh[VcK] Today at 02:04:09 am
[News] SCW Season 44 - 1v1 Season End Tournament Announcement by Lucas May 08, 2024, 08:25:20 pm
[General Discussion ] SCW Season 44 - 1v1 & 2v2 Report Thread by Vulture May 07, 2024, 01:40:03 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3393
Latest: Kevlar
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26272
Total Topics: 2409
Most Online Today: 832
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 20
Guests: 761
Total: 781

Author Topic: I'm Andre your league exists because of me  (Read 22803 times)

KuSh[VcK]

• Tank
    • View Profile
Re: I'm Andre your league exists because of me
« Reply #105 on: February 23, 2022, 05:36:16 pm »
Kush how bad did get you get raped? His asshole musta fell off from losing with Cole lol. "King of the universe" but can't even get good at sc. Have fun in the mental ward schizo

:) what makes you think I got raped? You think me who has lifetimes of righteousness will ever fall prey to anything under to someone like you? With nothing attached to your name? I'm sorry ..... It's not simply possible by the laws of nature .
Then why all the tears? You're nowhere near being top 1s or 2s. Sit the fuck down pub

You are going to die..... when you stand before the council I will tell them everything that happened.... and I will have them cast you to the void ..... just know the fate of your soul exists. I dont give a fuck about anything else kid ..... Dont care about this game.... you know whO I am in the spirit.... and you know wtf you did.... now youre fucked kid for eteernity i swear on my mother.

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: February 23, 2022, 05:36:58 pm »
Kush, are you having a mental breakdown here?
I am seriously concerned at this point because you're displaying very unhealthy psychological behavior.

I'm Good.... ;) as you can see I just a certain amount of rage that wants to consume the souls of some of your members. but tbh I can't get on sc cuz its a waste of my gotdamn life. plus kokanee dissapeared
Hasta la vista....  8)

KuSh[VcK]

• Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: February 23, 2022, 05:38:07 pm »
Kush, are you having a mental breakdown here?
I am seriously concerned at this point because you're displaying very unhealthy psychological behavior.

I'm Good.... ;) as you can see I just a certain amount of rage that wants to consume the souls of some of your members. but tbh I can't get on sc cuz its a waste of my gotdamn life. plus kokanee dissapeared
Hasta la vista....  8)

don't speak to me...... shut your stupid little bitch ass mouth, n dont speak,.... i will have your whole family suffer..... last warning before you wish you had never did anything

KuSh[VcK]

• Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: February 23, 2022, 05:39:03 pm »
I swear to God on everything that is holy... you better listen to your soul before its to late. you dumb fucking idiot walking str8 into your doom.

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: February 23, 2022, 05:39:28 pm »
Kush how bad did get you get raped? His asshole musta fell off from losing with Cole lol. "King of the universe" but can't even get good at sc. Have fun in the mental ward schizo

:) what makes you think I got raped? You think me who has lifetimes of righteousness will ever fall prey to anything under to someone like you? With nothing attached to your name? I'm sorry ..... It's not simply possible by the laws of nature .
Then why all the tears? You're nowhere near being top 1s or 2s. Sit the fuck down pub

You are going to die..... when you stand before the council I will tell them everything that happened.... and I will have them cast you to the void ..... just know the fate of your soul exists. I dont give a fuck about anything else kid ..... Dont care about this game.... you know whO I am in the spirit.... and you know wtf you did.... now youre fucked kid for eteernity i swear on my mother.
I haven't done anything to you moron. You're not the center of the universe and have no pull with God. But I do and you're going straight to he'll kush just as I banished you in shame from sc. Noob get owned

KuSh[VcK]

• Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: February 23, 2022, 05:40:20 pm »
The Demon that used you to try to leech power from me and is still hanging around you not willing to give anyhting up........ When hes goes to the lake of fire which all demons do...... you are gfoing with them

KuSh[VcK]

• Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: February 23, 2022, 05:41:19 pm »
you don't even know it cuz ur too stupid n weak.... to resist them... but youre soul is gone dude.... And I will have the last laugh... who do you think will me or you?

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: February 23, 2022, 05:41:41 pm »
The Demon that used you to try to leech power from me and is still hanging around you not willing to give anyhting up........ When hes goes to the lake of fire which all demons do...... you are gfoing with them
hasta la vista cianara gg easy pub.

KuSh[VcK]

• Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: February 23, 2022, 05:43:49 pm »
hasta la vista cianara gg easy pub.

your too stupid to not realize that you want to save your repuattion on starcraft.... you have no fucking clue...... what I am.... the standing I have.... lol..... when I say your soul is gone.l... your soul is gone dude..... but hey atelast you have sc.... I am literally laugh out loud at how pathetic you are.... you should of ended your life

KuSh[VcK]

• Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: February 23, 2022, 05:44:58 pm »
your already gone dude.... you just too stupid to realize wtf you did wrong... n too pathetic to fix it... kill yourself

KuSh[VcK]

• Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: February 23, 2022, 05:47:35 pm »
every single person on stacraft that isnt a loser knows your a pathetic piece of shit dude......waste of my energy even typing to you my dear God.... but what they really dont know... is how pathetic you are..... deep down inside as a person who I know...... and you know I know.... and youre afraid of.... but that is how you will remember yourtself right before you die. chow bitch

people dont know whats underneath that flesh how nasty people really are.... you are the worst the scum of all existence........

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: February 23, 2022, 05:58:54 pm »
You're looking pretty pathetic to me right now when I haven't touched sc in months and you're here blasting everyone 24 7 on forums. Please go get mental help

KuSh[VcK]

• Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: February 23, 2022, 06:10:26 pm »
Youre so lucky Jesus saves you kid..... MY Lord I would have consumed your entire soul and after I ate it had you gone to the void. Jesus christ you are lucky as fuck

KuSh[VcK]

• Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: February 23, 2022, 06:11:53 pm »
You're looking pretty pathetic to me right now when I haven't touched sc in months and you're here blasting everyone 24 7 on forums. Please go get mental help

you forget that your words mean jack shit to me .... lol.... we all know youre pathetic .... and you forget how pathetic I know you are ...... you like to talk.... talk talk talk talk talk talk talkt alk thjats all you do..... inside.... ur jelly piece ofr shit.... if you came to my hood..... you'd run fast..... but talk like you wouldnt that sall you do is talk right? your entire existence is talk..... and yet.... Jesus defends you? I'm not sure for how much longer loser

KuSh[VcK]

• Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: February 23, 2022, 06:13:42 pm »

lolz..... i dont care what anyone thinks of me on this piece of shit game....... all i care is that you know.; that I want to fuck your entire soul and existence.... your family.... your essence you will be gone to nothing. Stop pandering to your stupid site I dont give a fu ck about this community .... they mean nothing to me...... but you think the power of persuasion is more powerful then me? smh.... youre more pathetic then I anticipated... keep pandering to your comnmunity.... and I will b urn the entire thing to the ground

Season Info

SCW Season 45
Open: May 8 - Jun 22
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]GallO5-3
2 SaDiStiC)MyTh4-1
3 GanGstEr]Ryu-3-0
4 Cosculluela2-0
5 Lectura3-3

2v2
RankPlayerRecord