+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[News] SCW Season 44 - 1v1 Season End Tournament Announcement by MaTaZ Today at 12:28:28 pm
[General Discussion ] SCW Season 44 - 1v1 & 2v2 Report Thread by leostorm444 April 30, 2024, 09:23:22 pm
[General Discussion ] TEAM CANCUN NEVER LOSS WHERE IS HENESSY AND GOM by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 30, 2024, 08:49:06 pm
[General Discussion ] Top 8 finals by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 29, 2024, 07:14:36 pm
[General Discussion ] Sniper.scope by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 29, 2024, 04:55:35 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3392
Latest: Gang]BlackDuck
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26238
Total Topics: 2408
Most Online Today: 812
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 736
Total: 746

Author Topic: Never thought I'd need a new IP and a vpn just to play a fair game of startcraft  (Read 2409 times)

Platarizara

• Broodling
    • View Profile
But some people are just that pathetic I guess.

Models

• Season Winner
  • Broodling
    • View Profile
that makes 0 sense SC is peer 2 peer VPN does nothing

Platarizara

• Broodling
    • View Profile
So what you're saying is, I just have to accept that pathetic weasels are going to Ddos me when I'm owning them?

Platarizara

• Broodling
    • View Profile
I suppose I could get super serious about it and learn everything there is to know about internet protection but holy shit, all to play a game fairly? Jesus guys, some of you need to check your ego. If you can't handle losing a game of starcraft, that is a clear sign that, in plato's words, You're a slave to your "self".  You seek control of external variables because you lack control of your self/ego. Thus you are a slave to it and will be a permanent prisoner to the fragile construction of beliefs your ego rests upon.

I can handle losing games, but wasting my time only to be Ddos'ed is another story.

Food for thought.

Models

• Season Winner
  • Broodling
    • View Profile
who DDOS'ed you

Platarizara

• Broodling
    • View Profile
I suppose anyone with my IP could have done it but I was playing against SgT.InstincT- at the time. He didn't report the rep to his credit. I have the rep if you'd really like to see it.

Anyway, I play SC on my days off as a means of relaxation, It's kind of a bummer to slave away at work and come home for an escape, only to have someone spit in my face. Just sayin

I'm not saying I'm good, In fact, I'm one of the worst but I should hope that players have the decency to allow others to learn the game on a level playing field.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2020, 10:18:15 pm by Platarizara »

reeKo[gK]

• Zealot
    • View Profile
this is like the 4th ddos accusation post u have made LOL

Platarizara

• Broodling
    • View Profile
"this is like the 4th ddos accusation post u have made LOL"

You're just mad I'm not buying my game is crashing at inconvenient times coincidentally. Ddosing is easy, I can do it after watching 1 minute of a youtube video but I won't because I'm not a pathetic excuse for a man. Your opposition to me is revealing. If only the world could be free of egoic men, we could live peacefully. The ego is the source of all injustice. Your actions affect everything.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2020, 11:12:54 pm by Platarizara »

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]jh93-45
2 Momo[gK]93-61
3 L-Mx]GoM54-7
4 gG]EaZy-93-50
5 L-Mx]Don~48-7

2v2