+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[News] SCW Season 44 - 1v1 Season End Tournament Announcement by HyDrA Today at 01:24:27 am
[General Discussion ] SCW Season 44 - 1v1 & 2v2 Report Thread by leostorm444 April 30, 2024, 09:23:22 pm
[General Discussion ] TEAM CANCUN NEVER LOSS WHERE IS HENESSY AND GOM by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 30, 2024, 08:49:06 pm
[General Discussion ] Top 8 finals by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 29, 2024, 07:14:36 pm
[General Discussion ] Sniper.scope by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 29, 2024, 04:55:35 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3392
Latest: Gang]BlackDuck
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26229
Total Topics: 2408
Most Online Today: 783
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 2
Guests: 745
Total: 747

Poll

See Title

YES
21 (95.5%)
NO
1 (4.5%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Voting closed: May 20, 2022, 02:02:06 pm

Author Topic: WHO WANTS TO SEE GG)Eazy- VS DAVE live BO7, instead of BM back and forth.  (Read 16625 times)

Baby-

• Marine
    • View Profile
Ok I see gus your talking too much what happened last time you did 7-1? I Take the challenge of playing gg]eazy but also I would like to challenge gus 200$ showmatch! Joey will you cast it? the money will be payed up front to don't have any inconvenience.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2022, 12:38:05 pm by Baby- »

Decaf

• Tank
    • View Profile
All the casters should come together and cast this shit, would be dope as fuck! haha.

gg's!

ANCV

• Marine
    • View Profile
7-1 vs Gus lol i want to see that. Gogo Baby vs Pro Lifik.

JoesCastyCasts

• Supporter
  • Tank
    • View Profile
    • Joe's Fastest SC Casts
I can cast next Wednesday 6 CT

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
If eazy doesn't want to man up and play when he said he would play, il play someone Joey. Gonna get a little more active

GreatEscape

• Guardian
    • View Profile
I have fucking Covid Dave. Holy fuck fuck off dude. Joe I can’t play right now competitively and I’m moving next week. I’ll play when I am better.

Victor

• Broodling
    • View Profile
i see hes still making illegitimate excuses. Its ok eazy. You can take your 350 apm spamming while being "sick" and hide when you just said you'd re or play anytime. Joey im down to actually play no excuses. host up brother
« Last Edit: May 27, 2022, 04:00:15 pm by Victor »

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
I'm simply too old these days I can't play to my full level and I'm barely on meanwhile baby played over 1k games recently but I will accept. I have injured arms and it hurts to play so if you win congrats you beat an old man retired. When do you want to play

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
And BTW those games you got so lucky. I destroyed you zvp after that ez. Before that set I won 4-1 also easy

Victor

• Broodling
    • View Profile
It's all good Gus. Don't need to defend yourself my man. Unlike gg]eazy, you've always played top level ppl and never dodge anyone. Respect

GreatEscape

• Guardian
    • View Profile
Im not dodging  I already agreed to play you stone. Im sick right now and I’m moving. Im not going to do the same thing I did with Dave. Only reason I stuck out that long is cuz Dave and I have a long history of dislike for each other and his complete disrespect for my job and bringing personal life to this game. Please read. I already stated that multiple times throughout my 1s with Dave but he refused to listen.  Stone not only are you lying about beating multiple times but I have all the reps of you crying and whining about match ups and in the tourney. Stop making shit up. I improved quite a bit from the last time we played.

I find it funny that you are saying i don’t play top lvl ppl cuz I do
  You must be calling everyone that loses to me noobs then which is literally everyone in this game so pick your words better then. Stop trying to put words in my mouth when I already agreed to play you. I cant play next week on the date you requested.

Victor

• Broodling
    • View Profile
Gg]eazy been playing sc on his smurfs while saying he's sick. You're not a not a bad player at all eazy but you do run your mouth often making false claims saying stone has not beaten you several times when, in fact according to scw history, he has beaten you as many times as you have beaten him. I watched a few reps of you and him since he's gotten better. I think he's a little better than you now because he plays higher level gamers more frequently. Only way to get good. Yea you've beaten some top gamers but play way more less skilled gamers than anything to save whatever image. You say these top gamers aren't on at the same time as you which is actually incorrect. You seem to be the only one making that excuse and makes no sense with how often you are on bnet. You spam 350 apm, make excuses before games even start, and avoid playing same rank gamers to bash on D rank. Again, you're actually not a bad gamer but you would reach a much higher level and probably even have the potential to be a top gamer if you actually consistently played top gamers frequently. I think you are a bit insecure so you should drop your ego because it's the only thing holding you back.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2022, 03:33:53 pm by Victor »

Turtle

• Season Winner
  • Zealot
    • View Profile
this needs to be closed. pointless at this point. little bitches bitching at one another

GreatEscape

• Guardian
    • View Profile
Lol when was I on?  U are ridiculous  so salty just cuz I am proving I am a top lvl player. Goodbye

Carvusis

• Muted
  • Tank
    • View Profile
Lol when was I on?  U are ridiculous  so salty just cuz I am proving I am a top lvl player. Goodbye

Eric ggeazy you've been on under your battle net name using under the username Jaesoo' stfu noob. Missnoi confirmed again that you asked her to create an scw account to provide free wins..she took screen shots. Also, you claim to play top players yet you haven't played Tom in 8 seasons of not more. I feel bad for the people you nurse you probably enjoy wiping and kissing their ass like you do to Tom. :}

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]jh93-45
2 Momo[gK]93-61
3 L-Mx]GoM54-7
4 gG]EaZy-93-50
5 L-Mx]Don~48-7

2v2
RankPlayerRecord