+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[News] SCW Season 44 - 1v1 Season End Tournament Announcement by Dreadlord Proletius Today at 01:44:26 pm
[General Discussion ] SCW Season 44 - 1v1 & 2v2 Report Thread by Lucas Today at 12:37:44 am
[General Discussion ] TEAM CANCUN NEVER LOSS WHERE IS HENESSY AND GOM by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 30, 2024, 08:49:06 pm
[General Discussion ] Top 8 finals by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 29, 2024, 07:14:36 pm
[General Discussion ] Sniper.scope by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 29, 2024, 04:55:35 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3392
Latest: Gang]BlackDuck
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26240
Total Topics: 2408
Most Online Today: 795
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 6
Guests: 530
Total: 536

Author Topic: EviL-  (Read 12271 times)

EviL-

• Season Winner
  • Broodling
    • View Profile
EviL-
« on: September 30, 2018, 08:04:55 am »
enserio no entiendo que esa basura de matt pueda llevarse el premio .. debe haber algun torneo entro los 5 o 6 primeros (menos los que quieren ganar por su clan como  pablo) matt es buen jugador como josé y goldscv pero para ser un buen ganador creo que debemos enfrentarnos

EviL-

• Season Winner
  • Broodling
    • View Profile
Re: EviL-
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2018, 08:05:21 am »
seriously I do not understand that rubbish of matt can take the prize .. there must be a tournament between the first 5 or 6 (except those who want to win for his clan like pablo) matt is a good player like joseph and goldscv but to be a good winner I think we should face

EviL-

• Season Winner
  • Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2018, 08:08:58 am »
Pablo always scared me

EviL-

• Season Winner
  • Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2018, 08:11:19 am »
your tournament that never worked today do it JACE

beaTz-

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2018, 08:46:33 am »
Why would we create a last minute tourney when we never planned one in the first place? Why doesn’t Matt deserve the prize? Pm me if you want.

FaINeR

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2018, 11:12:37 am »
If there is a tournament it should be the best 3 of this season and less dodgers so for me, everything vs everything, bo9 between Matt, Jose and Goldscv is perfect .. 

But beatz have reason too. gl

beaTz-

« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2018, 11:43:22 am »
We’re not going to make a last minute tournament because evil couldn’t get enough games in, doesn’t make no sense. You have about 12 hours to get some games in. You didn’t even play in it last time when they gave you multiple chances did you?

tO_cReAtiVee

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2018, 01:21:20 pm »
I really dont care who wins, but if a picker wins this season, then it clearly shows that you really should always have these RvR tournaments after ladder. For me picking P and winning a season doesnt really count (nothing against you Super)V(Pro). I mean only playing Protoss, which has a much higher average win rate than zerg and terran, is just much easier than playing all the races. and claiming someone is dodging because he doesnt want to play PvP only is a questionable statement.

i would take the top 8 seeded like (1v8 4v5 3v6 2v7) and let them play a RvR single elimination bo5 bracket with bo7 finals. ladder should only qualify you for the tournament and give you a better seed. so dodging would be less likely and people would actually want to improve their random and play vs good opponents in order to train for the tournament win
aka Red.SeeD

beaTz-

« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2018, 01:23:20 pm »
At this point, it’s like nobody is gonna be happy. When we had tourney people were bitching and not we don’t people are bitching.

tO_cReAtiVee

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2018, 01:26:10 pm »
Ofc not in this season. It always should be clear from the start if there is a tournament or not. And if there was no tournament announced then of course Super)v(pro is the legitimate winner of this season. I am talking in general for future seasons.
aka Red.SeeD

beaTz-

« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2018, 01:32:44 pm »
It’s just last time the tournament kept getting pushed back because people couldn’t find time, time zones didn’t match up and etc. it’s just at end of the day people aren’t going to be happy. Last time we had a tourney evil had 2 chances to play and didn’t take advantage of it. Now all of a sudden we need to have one?? People just aren’t gonna be happy with who wins. Pro will be somebody who had to pick P to win, smurf will be a dodger/obs cheater, Jose will be a “hacker/cheater”. Can’t win either way with the community

tO_cReAtiVee

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2018, 01:42:01 pm »
ye sure. but dunno it just feels weird that a p picker can win the whole season. i mean if this keeps happening, we might see every topplayer only playing protoss and then this league basically will be reduced to a PvP league which is very boring most of the times and has a much higher probability to be over 1 hour long compared to other matchups. i agree that picking a race shouldnt be forbidden in the ladder, but then there should be a tournament at the end of the ladder where it is in fact RvR. and just clearly state that people will have 1 week to play their bo5 (or bo7 respectively) and then kick them out of the tournament rigourosly if they havent played. no one can tell me he cant play 1 bo5 in a week (unless he is on vacation or something and then he has to forfeit anyway).

but you are definetly right that there will always be crying in this community. but ye by now everyone should know that this community isnt the nicest or friendliest. especially considering the fact that people frightened away preMier, who did a great job last season with his tournament. ppl calling him out for a "bad tournament", are just retarded. but considering the fact that most people behave like retards in this community, it is no wonder ^^
aka Red.SeeD

tO_cReAtiVee

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2018, 02:28:40 pm »
Evil I’ve tried to play you maybe 30 times this season. You’ve dodged every single time. Knowing fully well I can’t play rvr all you say is “rvr”? Then smile when I say I’m a picker and either go afk or leave channel.

Also everyone knows you are protoss picker. Dont get me wrong, its your right to pick since it isnt forbidden, but ye then also dont lie about it lol^^
aka Red.SeeD

johnwick

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2018, 02:51:02 pm »
Evil you were inactive in the last tournament without reason other then the fact that “ you don’t feel like playing vs Mamba right now”. Why would we believe you wanna play in this tournament? Just seems like you have a problem with Matt winning

beaTz-

« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2018, 02:52:43 pm »
Evil you were inactive in the last tournament without reason other then the fact that “ you don’t feel like playing vs Mamba right now”. Why would we believe you wanna play in this tournament? Just seems like you have a problem with Matt winning

This.

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]jh93-45
2 Momo[gK]93-61
3 L-Mx]GoM54-7
4 gG]EaZy-93-50
5 L-Mx]Don~48-7

2v2