+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[News] SCW Season 44 - 1v1 Season End Tournament Announcement by reeKo[gK] Today at 07:01:17 pm
[General Discussion ] SCW Season 44 - 1v1 & 2v2 Report Thread by leostorm444 April 30, 2024, 09:23:22 pm
[General Discussion ] TEAM CANCUN NEVER LOSS WHERE IS HENESSY AND GOM by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 30, 2024, 08:49:06 pm
[General Discussion ] Top 8 finals by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 29, 2024, 07:14:36 pm
[General Discussion ] Sniper.scope by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 29, 2024, 04:55:35 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3392
Latest: Gang]BlackDuck
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26233
Total Topics: 2408
Most Online Today: 814
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 16
Guests: 766
Total: 782

Author Topic: HYDRA VS BRAIN  (Read 7155 times)

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
Re: HYDRA VS BRAIN
« Reply #45 on: August 14, 2023, 11:57:08 pm »
Hey I'm only inputting what i know is factual. Man up and own that fact that you cheated vs me, which you got suspended for, apologize and things will be all cool. You started this bm and you never owned up to it.

He didn’t really cheat.. he just played on ronins account because you dodge him. He knew you’d play ronin and he also knew it was the only way he could play you..

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 14, 2023, 11:59:59 pm »
That's what I thought. You are telling me to grow up when you are talking crap for no reason on a video game. Just like mentos said. What's with all your weird emojis. You 12?

David.. did you get dropped on your head as a kid?

Kush_Ld[FuN]

• Supporter
  • Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 15, 2023, 12:29:19 am »
You guys need to settle this with a good old fashion penis measuring contest. I can be the judge, i got experience.

pOwel

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 15, 2023, 12:54:42 am »
So let ask Brain korean map and different time?

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 15, 2023, 02:11:07 am »
So let ask Brain korean map and different time?

Powel r you David?! How many accounts does this guy have to bm on.  I honestly think you’re on the forums having bm conversations with yourself..

“Yeah I agree” lol

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 15, 2023, 05:29:56 am »
Hey I'm only inputting what i know is factual. Man up and own that fact that you cheated vs me, which you got suspended for, apologize and things will be all cool. You started this bm and you never owned up to it.

He didn’t really cheat.. he just played on ronins account because you dodge him. He knew you’d play ronin and he also knew it was the only way he could play you..

Look at how many times I played him on his normal account and you'll see that's not true. I'm pretty sure I played hydra more than I played anyone else at that time so get your facts straight before you defend him. Not only that, he played many other people on ronins account. He's always been a cheating/hacking scumbag so there's honestly no excuse for it.

pOwel

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 15, 2023, 07:32:30 am »
Mine is a question on-topic and not for you, i don t understand your role in This thread?

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 15, 2023, 08:26:34 am »

Lol, all I see is David dodging Tom in 1s.  Man up or shut up

You’re serious threatening to meet in person because you’re that dog shit at the game. I’d smack the piss out of you, and rob you of your shoes. Lol 
« Last Edit: August 15, 2023, 08:35:59 am by Ridd1cK[DFWM] »

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 15, 2023, 08:30:34 am »
Mine is a question on-topic and not for you, i don t understand your role in This thread?

My roll is to be support for the community of scw, not tell the best player he’s making excuses or not have his back.  You guys ever think of not using criticism to get what you want?

I think David should lose all accounts besides one if he’s also powel.

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 15, 2023, 11:32:54 am »
Riddick i would destroy you. Im not him, run all the ip you want to check, and ever think that there are rules in place against cheating that should be followed?  He's pretty much broken all of them. Been banned for hacking in vgt and suspended for cheating in scw. Sure it's the past but he can't expect to obs games against gamers he's cheated on. That's not being bm on my part. That's being smart haha. Dodge hydra? Yes I dodge him now lol. I didn't In the past. And I don't dodge him out of fear. I play ppl just as good all the time. Just don't want to give him the satisfaction of beating me. You wanna jump in and run your mouth lil Riddick, we can play tn
« Last Edit: August 15, 2023, 11:36:45 am by Think-Fast »

CarlosSC

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 15, 2023, 03:10:11 pm »
Rob his shoes

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
« Reply #56 on: August 15, 2023, 03:46:21 pm »
Riddick i would destroy you. Im not him, run all the ip you want to check, and ever think that there are rules in place against cheating that should be followed?  He's pretty much broken all of them. Been banned for hacking in vgt and suspended for cheating in scw. Sure it's the past but he can't expect to obs games against gamers he's cheated on. That's not being bm on my part. That's being smart haha. Dodge hydra? Yes I dodge him now lol. I didn't In the past. And I don't dodge him out of fear. I play ppl just as good all the time. Just don't want to give him the satisfaction of beating me. You wanna jump in and run your mouth lil Riddick, we can play tn

Come onnnn now. Don't try saying I was banned during vgt. Why do you keep twisting storied around david? Thought you were about facts.

And another. You didn't ban me from obs for fear of cheating. You banned me because you cried that I was starting drama stating the obvious of your aka to someone while you were smurfing.

Stop lying big man. 🤣🤣

You truly are a pathetic man child 🥺🥺

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
« Reply #57 on: August 15, 2023, 03:56:21 pm »
Buts it's okay. All you can do is try to spread lies about me. Toxic little man child.

Time to grow up david. Life shouldn't be about spending their time spreading false rumors about somebody they hate so much, not to mention from a game! 🤪

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 15, 2023, 04:33:53 pm »
I dont hate you hydra, I pity you. I'm dying laughing that hydra calls me a man child while sending an emoji with a tongue sticking out. I know elementary kids with iphones do that these days. You can tell just by that, that he lives on his computer. Id have to agree with cole. Get out and enjoy your summer for once. There is life outside of sc.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2023, 04:36:31 pm by Think-Fast »

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
« Reply #59 on: August 15, 2023, 04:57:57 pm »
Oh believe me I know. I've probably seen more of this world than you have.

No need to pity me David. Move on and find peace. Stop trolling this website with fake accounts talking shit. Pathetic hypocrite 🤣

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]jh93-45
2 Momo[gK]93-61
3 L-Mx]GoM54-7
4 gG]EaZy-93-50
5 L-Mx]Don~48-7

2v2
RankPlayerRecord