+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[News] SCW Season 44 - 1v1 Season End Tournament Announcement by Ridd1cK[DFWM] May 02, 2024, 10:28:41 pm
[General Discussion ] SCW Season 44 - 1v1 & 2v2 Report Thread by leostorm444 April 30, 2024, 09:23:22 pm
[General Discussion ] TEAM CANCUN NEVER LOSS WHERE IS HENESSY AND GOM by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 30, 2024, 08:49:06 pm
[General Discussion ] Top 8 finals by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 29, 2024, 07:14:36 pm
[General Discussion ] Sniper.scope by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 29, 2024, 04:55:35 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3392
Latest: Gang]BlackDuck
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26234
Total Topics: 2408
Most Online Today: 812
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 5
Guests: 763
Total: 768

Author Topic: gG]Easy- vs Hydra bo11  (Read 3023 times)

La.h1pp13

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
Re: gG]Easy- vs Hydra bo11
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2022, 01:42:39 am »
nerds loool

Carvusis

• Muted
  • Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2022, 02:00:58 am »
No. I want a bo11 vs cole. The biggest dodger ever.

Boohoo get over it and move on. Why do you take so much pity on eric? He thinks you guys are bffs yet you talk about his personal issues and life behind his back. Just play him give some petty wins since your bffs. What's the big deal about the other player? Didn't you get slaughtered by Taeng? Even Fainer got wins out of him.

No one's judging if the so called pros hack. It's something West likes to see. I'm not sure how Live.Sword hasn't detected the hacks. Easy software to utilize. He just has personal preferences and favorites. Not an organized league. Sad. Had potential.

When have I ever talked about Eric behind his back? I barely speak of any drama..if at all. Please don't make up lies. Pity you always have to hide behind random accounts like a little bitch =(

Hope your day gets better. Kind of hard for that given how much of a toxic person you are though.

You honestly survive on drama. Which is very unhealthy... Seek therapy perhaps? Good luck to you.

P.s. stop trying to protect your boyfriend.

So defensive Tom. No need to make up anything. I'm not Cole if you're thinking I'm him. You're the one who shared his personal life details. Please don't lie just to make yourself look good in public. Then you show reps vs him showing his secret accounts lol.

You also shared Eric is in Therapy.

Please seek therapy and stop with hacks. I can share the software where it shows exactly what you do and use. But as mentioned before West doesn't mind the hacks. Not the first time you've hacked though right?? ;D

Please don't make yourself look like a fool as you are right now.

🤣🤣🤣🤣.. you are truly something else.

First time I've heard Eric is in therapy. Again. You're so full of shit. Myyyy God lol

Please share this proof that I hack. Ohhh please share it. I'd love to see this 🤣

So you deny that you've ever hacked? If the response is no, then it's not outside the credible scope that you night again, correct? Following plain logic unless you're a monkey? Even monkeys can follow that logic.

Lol you use comedy and denial to mask the truth? Why are you so scared to admit that you've bad mouthed about eric? LOL.

You exposed games vs his Wonderlust- account saying he sucks and tried beating you each time and asks for you to teach him how to play ^_^.

Pretty sure I know who you are now. I do remember showing replays vs wonderlust to a specific someone. But you are 100% lying about my badmouthing against him. Are you doing alright? You've never talked shit towards me as yourself.. Hope all is well outside of this game.

Doubt it. Knew that would trigger an assumption.

Carvusis

• Muted
  • Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2022, 02:08:51 am »
No. I want a bo11 vs cole. The biggest dodger ever.

Boohoo get over it and move on. Why do you take so much pity on eric? He thinks you guys are bffs yet you talk about his personal issues and life behind his back. Just play him give some petty wins since your bffs. What's the big deal about the other player? Didn't you get slaughtered by Taeng? Even Fainer got wins out of him.

No one's judging if the so called pros hack. It's something West likes to see. I'm not sure how Live.Sword hasn't detected the hacks. Easy software to utilize. He just has personal preferences and favorites. Not an organized league. Sad. Had potential.

When have I ever talked about Eric behind his back? I barely speak of any drama..if at all. Please don't make up lies. Pity you always have to hide behind random accounts like a little bitch =(

Hope your day gets better. Kind of hard for that given how much of a toxic person you are though.

You honestly survive on drama. Which is very unhealthy... Seek therapy perhaps? Good luck to you.

P.s. stop trying to protect your boyfriend.

So defensive Tom. No need to make up anything. I'm not Cole if you're thinking I'm him. You're the one who shared his personal life details. Please don't lie just to make yourself look good in public. Then you show reps vs him showing his secret accounts lol.

You also shared Eric is in Therapy.

Please seek therapy and stop with hacks. I can share the software where it shows exactly what you do and use. But as mentioned before West doesn't mind the hacks. Not the first time you've hacked though right?? ;D

Please don't make yourself look like a fool as you are right now.

🤣🤣🤣🤣.. you are truly something else.

First time I've heard Eric is in therapy. Again. You're so full of shit. Myyyy God lol

Please share this proof that I hack. Ohhh please share it. I'd love to see this 🤣

So you deny that you've ever hacked? If the response is no, then it's not outside the credible scope that you night again, correct? Following plain logic unless you're a monkey? Even monkeys can follow that logic.

Lol you use comedy and denial to mask the truth? Why are you so scared to admit that you've bad mouthed about eric? LOL.

You exposed games vs his Wonderlust- account saying he sucks and tried beating you each time and asks for you to teach him how to play ^_^.

Pretty sure I know who you are now. I do remember showing replays vs wonderlust to a specific someone. But you are 100% lying about my badmouthing against him. Are you doing alright? You've never talked shit towards me as yourself.. Hope all is well outside of this game.

Also, no need to lie. It's just a game so play the bo11 should be fun to watch. You guys always avoid scwing each other. I'm assuming one person dodges another each season??

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2022, 02:36:32 am »
Good luck to you chris.

eq.illuminaz

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2022, 03:45:40 am »
Karol.... the guy has been dodging me constantly. People have tried paying him money just to play me. He won't play me. Look back at other forums of others trying to get us to play. Cole just always hides away. It's rather annoying at this point

Tomek i joking mate... all know Cole dodging you. For sure You are better 1s 100%

GreatEscape

• Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2022, 04:20:29 am »
I mean sure I will play Tom for fun  Idc   can go best of whatever.  Just not rly fun playing for nothing,

Carvusis

• Muted
  • Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2022, 08:06:22 am »
Good luck to you chris.

Chris?? Cole?? Alex?? Not sure how you guys get these names lol. Might as well call me Tom while you're at it.

ShitPianoPlayer

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2022, 02:20:40 am »
Sorry for the BM. Im just lashing out cause i suck dick at piano

Carvusis

• Muted
  • Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2022, 09:35:01 am »
Sorry for the BM. Im just lashing out cause i suck dick at piano

Gunther not sure why you're infatuated with male genitalia. Hide your IP better.

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]jh93-45
2 Momo[gK]93-61
3 L-Mx]GoM54-7
4 gG]EaZy-93-50
5 L-Mx]Don~48-7

2v2
RankPlayerRecord