+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[News] SCW Season 44 - 1v1 Season End Tournament Announcement by Ridd1cK[DFWM] May 02, 2024, 10:28:41 pm
[General Discussion ] SCW Season 44 - 1v1 & 2v2 Report Thread by leostorm444 April 30, 2024, 09:23:22 pm
[General Discussion ] TEAM CANCUN NEVER LOSS WHERE IS HENESSY AND GOM by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 30, 2024, 08:49:06 pm
[General Discussion ] Top 8 finals by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 29, 2024, 07:14:36 pm
[General Discussion ] Sniper.scope by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 29, 2024, 04:55:35 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3392
Latest: Gang]BlackDuck
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26234
Total Topics: 2408
Most Online Today: 812
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 6
Guests: 741
Total: 747

Author Topic: Forum rules/ follow up  (Read 7264 times)

gG]EaZy-

• Zealot
    • View Profile
Forum rules/ follow up
« on: September 06, 2023, 07:27:53 pm »
Hello, I appreciate all the work you are doing to create a friendly environment.

All I ask is that you stick by your rules and follow up on things. Especially regarding the hate speech.
One example being Riddick in the last post in Lets Clear things up.
- not only was it hate speech, it had nothing to do with the conversation. According to your rules this is against rules.
- I am sick and tired of everyone bitching at me for pretending to be the victim. Lets be real, it is clear that their is hatred towards me as most players can't come to their senses that I am pretty up there in LVL.

There is a lot more players that come to mind but that is the most recent.

Secondly, I have never hacked and never will. Until this day there is no proof. Even in the Liga tourney I was cleared as I did not cheat as there was no observer cheating and it was administrations fault in that league to livecast without delay. They even admitted it. Even the games removed vs IamOriginal were never free wins? I don't see how you can come to that conclusion but if you could personal message me about it instead of just suspending me without any further discussion would be appreciated. If one of you admins can show me the evidence as I believe I deserve it if you are accusing me of cheating that would be great.

I just want you the admins to know how strong your words are when you post something. As it does impact players. Good example was the liga tourney.

At the end of the day, we want to keep this game as alive as possible and I see what you are trying to do to make this happen.

Madara-

• Broodling
  • You cannot kill what you did not create
    • View Profile
Re: Forum rules/ follow up
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2023, 07:53:31 pm »
I think thats a little millenium for the idea of calling rules to order... I really dont think this is needed to be taken so seriously as to lash out because you're in the dog house rn. Lets keep it professional. We are currently trying to end the nonsense in the league.

In all honesty, both of you just take your consequences and stop grasping at straws to pull others there. let it end where it lies and then pick up and move on.

gG]EaZy-

• Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2023, 07:57:31 pm »
How is what I said not professional?  How is it fair that you dont provide the evidence to the player who is accused of cheating? You can see I am constantly being targeted. 

Is that not against the rules? how is that fair to me as a player?
How would you feel if I talked the way Riddick does about you?
All  I am saying is that if you want a league of respect. Please enforce it fairly. Riddick was just straight up a good example to use in that case.

What I said was professional and there is no point having rules if you don't follow it. That is all I am saying.
I also believe the player who is accused of cheating should be provided the evidence otherwise its just all he said she said.

Madara-

• Broodling
  • You cannot kill what you did not create
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2023, 08:12:33 pm »
listen if admins have found reason to believe you are guilty they should and do hold the right to suspend your account before any more harm can be done. If you have any greivances with them then I do believe a pm would be in order. This on the other hand is creating or trying to create a spectical of the situation. With that I am done with my opinion. I wish you luck I just dont think this is the answer

gG]EaZy-

• Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2023, 08:20:30 pm »
I disagree entirely with what you are saying. (ESPECIALLY when there is a target on me constantly)
Also what happened to innocent until proven guilty? That is where I am coming from in terms of wanting proof before suspension and I think that is also a fair ask.

I am asking for accountability. Something this league lacks. Especially regarding respectful communication (I can point numerous of examples) I know I was one of them but I am not slandering anyone unlike the players I have mentioned above (especially on this scw forum). This is regarding after the admin putting in the new rules.

Thank you Madara. 

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2023, 08:26:39 pm »
your not an admen, if you have an issue with me or the rules, you need to DM sword or lucas.. you posting this in general discussion just shows that you didn't read the rules that they just posted the other day. they just asked you to do stuff like this in private.
 Eric look up definition of "hate speech''. 
stop cheating and stop being so dramatic. 

that's being 100% real with you Eric.
My opinion is your one of if not the worst 1v1 players.  :)

eric your saying i broke the rules saying this

if you hangout with ppl that steal, what does that make you?
gg easy is one of the worst 1v1 players in the league.

iAm-original, who r you again?
« Last Edit: September 06, 2023, 08:34:45 pm by Ridd1cK[DFWM] »

gG]EaZy-

• Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2023, 08:33:10 pm »
I did read the rules. And there was no follow up even after I commented and messaged in private.
It is pretty clear you hate me. Look back at all your posts.
Fair I could have waited longer for a reply and not to make this post public. 

"Respect: Treat fellow members with respect and kindness. Disagreements are fine, but personal attacks will not be tolerated."
What you posted is a personal attack and also promotes hate speech. It also was not on topic with that discussion.

I don't even cheat or need to cheat lol. The better players know this lol. ITs laughable that you can't get that through your head.
lets go 1v1 bo10 then? can be scw or non idc.

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2023, 08:43:26 pm »
how about this, you leave it out of the forums and ask me on the game. your making something so small into something so big.
do i dm you? do i message you every time you get on sc.. do i make random posts just to call you out
no i dont.
    ANY POST IVE COMMENTED ON AND SPOKE ABOUT YOU, YOU WERE THE TOPIC. YOU PUT YOURSELF IN THE LIGHT THEN CRY WHEN PPL SPEAK ILL ON YOUR NAME.

YOU CLAIM YOU DONT CHEAT

YET THE GAMES VS IAM-ORIGINAL THE APM OF ORIGINAL IS LOWER THAN MINE, LESS THAN 100HE THREW GAMES FOR YOU. 8 FUCKING GAMES IN WHAT 1 HOUR?THE 3V3 SOMEONE CAME FORWARD ON DISCORD AND TOLD US AND SHOWED US YOUR TEAM WAS CHEATINGSTOP CRYING. FOR FUCK SAKE

another good advice, stay quite and play the background. let things cool down and stop bming ppl. things will get better.i never talked shit to you till after you bmed me for ''dodging you'' and ''now im not gonna play you'' you see how childish that is? you see how this convo should of been in private... stop playing the victim, you'd gain more respect  \

its sad eirc because their r women that came on discord and say ''gg easy bmed me in game''  you treat people like shit.. if you wasn't so toxic, ppl wouldn't bm you ..

this will be my last message on here, but because of you atking women, i personally don't like you for that fact.  i will bm the shit out of you in game, so you wanna run 1s. lmk :)
« Last Edit: September 06, 2023, 08:54:36 pm by Ridd1cK[DFWM] »

Vulture

• Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2023, 08:44:22 pm »
The most disrespectful player asking others to be respectful.
That's not how it works in the real world buddy.

gG]EaZy-

• Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2023, 08:52:14 pm »
No because I would like everyone here to see that I am not dodging you. Set up a time and go.

SO you saying ggeazy is the worst starcraft 1v1 player (Is this respectful to you in anyway?)  How is this on topic with his post on clearing the air. How is saying a player is one of the worst 1v1 players even close to being on topic?  Are you reading what I am reading?

I don't cheat lol. and what was said of me to get free wins is the lowest of the low in terms of cheating. People have bad days and it happens. I even have bad days and it happens.

Actually its funny cuz I wasn't cheating. They were all speaking spanish. I get it that I get backlash for being in that team. But I didn't cheat lol. I don't know how hard it is for you to understand that. I was also the ones yelling at them and telling them what to do and they listened. 

Please where have I been bming? It has always been you or vulture making fake accs and posting spam stuff where he was caught.  I get it that you are friends with him and have a bias.

I find it funny that you would think vulture isnt bm. When he was hella bm in the kingofthehill tourney to otther players(not me)

Deluka

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2023, 08:58:16 pm »
Hello, I appreciate all the work you are doing to create a friendly environment.

All I ask is that you stick by your rules and follow up on things. Especially regarding the hate speech.
One example being Riddick in the last post in Lets Clear things up.
- not only was it hate speech, it had nothing to do with the conversation. According to your rules this is against rules.
- I am sick and tired of everyone bitching at me for pretending to be the victim. Lets be real, it is clear that their is hatred towards me as most players can't come to their senses that I am pretty up there in LVL.

There is a lot more players that come to mind but that is the most recent.

Secondly, I have never hacked and never will. Until this day there is no proof. Even in the Liga tourney I was cleared as I did not cheat as there was no observer cheating and it was administrations fault in that league to livecast without delay. They even admitted it. Even the games removed vs IamOriginal were never free wins? I don't see how you can come to that conclusion but if you could personal message me about it instead of just suspending me without any further discussion would be appreciated. If one of you admins can show me the evidence as I believe I deserve it if you are accusing me of cheating that would be great.

I just want you the admins to know how strong your words are when you post something. As it does impact players. Good example was the liga tourney.

At the end of the day, we want to keep this game as alive as possible and I see what you are trying to do to make this happen.

Hi GgEazy-the definition of hate speech is: "abusive or threatening speech or writing that expresses prejudice on the basis of ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, or similar grounds." Please use the proper terminology when complaining to the admins.

You have blatantly cussed at me in this forum and I have been good mannered to you non bm in the forum and in my language to you. Asking admins to look into cheating is not against the rules and Lucas admitted that it's encouraged to make sure the league is working properly. 2 tournament leagues within a month have said that you have been found to be cheating or in a cheating group/team to win, with proof.

You yourself have admitted to posting on your stream titles vs David, Vulture and others where you title your games 1s vs.... "noob ez" as follows...the "better players" admit you're not a top ranked player as you don't play many people who are on top for some reason...(not bm, just facts based on scw games as you've seen).

Thank you. :)

Vulture

• Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2023, 08:58:56 pm »
you were caught for being a cheater, something everyone knows you for. 
What's the point of trying to defend it? Sword has no beef with you, so stop lying.
You're a dirty cheat plain and simple

gG]EaZy-

• Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2023, 09:02:22 pm »
And actually riddick if you scroll back all the way to our other conversations. You have been the one dodging me.

Remember does this ring a bell?
you are C  get C+ then we will play.
You refused to play because I was one rank lower? sounds strange right?  Stop pretending like you didn't do anything when you did lol.

Because you did that. I did that to you when I was A- and u were b. And i made it clear that was why. I think you should take your own advice and stop being a hypocrite.

I am literally just tired of this and am going to call you out all the time. 
Why do you think dingo sky defjam jose and a few other players (how come they aren't complaining about me?) I used to be very bm to sky but that has changed and I am pretty sure he can admit to it.

EVEN DAVE lol and thats a huge one. We have learned to respect each other. there may be arguements or differences but no where to what you are doing. 

gG]EaZy-

• Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2023, 09:06:41 pm »
I still dont know why deluka is not even permabanned from this channel as all he does is try to egg people on and make multiple fake accounts. What I put in my own personal twitch is whatever I want. This in itself is proof of how you are just constantly trying to start stuff as my twitch has nothing to do with this league. I even stopped streaming because of you and many players.

vulture read before posting thanks. 

Deluka

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2023, 09:12:16 pm »
I still dont know why deluka is not even permabanned from this channel as all he does is try to egg people on and make multiple fake accounts. What I put in my own personal twitch is whatever I want. This in itself is proof of how you are just constantly trying to start stuff as my twitch has nothing to do with this league. I even stopped streaming because of you and many players.

vulture read before posting thanks.

Please prove fake accounts. Is there a matching IP to anyone? Please let me know or the admins. I in fact back up everything I say. Because I say the truth and seem to be the one to call you out on how you really are, it seems to get to you.

You keep saying permabanned...again are you that much of besties with the admins that they are at your beck n call without evidence?

Leagues and tournaments have you called you and proven a cheater...Vulture's king of the hill is different too then right? If you bm people on your twitch which is made available to the public....hence harassment to them...

I'm not sure how i stop you from streaming....I don't even play with you because you harass and are a bm player at a nonstop level...

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]jh93-45
2 Momo[gK]93-61
3 L-Mx]GoM54-7
4 gG]EaZy-93-50
5 L-Mx]Don~48-7

2v2
RankPlayerRecord