+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[News] SCW Season 44 - 1v1 Season End Tournament Announcement by RoNin May 11, 2024, 11:59:52 pm
[General Discussion ] TEAM CANCUN NEVER LOSS WHERE IS HENESSY AND GOM by sNipEr.ScopE May 11, 2024, 06:13:53 pm
[General Discussion ] SCW Season 44 - 1v1 & 2v2 Report Thread by DinGo07 May 09, 2024, 11:45:59 pm
[News] SCW Season 45 has arrived ! by Dreadlord Proletius May 09, 2024, 02:12:03 am
[General Discussion ] Sniper.scope by KuSh[VcK] May 09, 2024, 02:04:09 am

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3393
Latest: Kevlar
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26287
Total Topics: 2409
Most Online Today: 693
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 22
Guests: 666
Total: 688

Author Topic: Legend]hydra vs Artofsunzi bo11 prize money?  (Read 16021 times)

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
Re: Legend]hydra vs Artofsunzi bo11 prize money?
« Reply #105 on: March 31, 2022, 05:00:20 pm »
People like Chris and kush will never reach the level of me and hydra so they gotta belittle us in some way. It helps their fragile egos from being a nobody at this game

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: March 31, 2022, 05:08:39 pm »
Kinda like how Cole dodges the fuck out of tom and won't show his face besides smurfing

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: March 31, 2022, 05:17:28 pm »
Kinda like how Cole dodges the fuck out of tom and won't show his face besides smurfing

So true

landmine

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: March 31, 2022, 06:29:19 pm »
hahaha nice. hopefully we can just get cole to kill himself already so we dont have see him on starcraft anymore. you guys are right the dude is pure poison to the league.

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: March 31, 2022, 06:38:10 pm »
If he kills himself over a game then idk what to say. My bm extends only as far as the game goes. Never once have I stalked anyone's Facebook and called them an ugly loser or anything like that which which what a bunch of people are doing to me

Fuq.Day

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: March 31, 2022, 06:46:37 pm »
If anything you nerds did me a favor by making me realize playing sc was a waste of time. Cause I would have missed out on so much hott young vag. Thanks guys. Peace

Take care matt

Stay true 👍  don't get caught up in online bs there's to much of a beautiful world to conquer. Peace

Fuq.Day

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: March 31, 2022, 07:16:10 pm »
If he kills himself over a game then idk what to say. My bm extends only as far as the game goes. Never once have I stalked anyone's Facebook and called them an ugly loser or anything like that which which what a bunch of people are doing to me

It's because you are not the example of a person who people should be around. I would never kill myself if you forget it was me the one reaching my hand out to you to stop you from killing yourself then you turn around and talk shit the next season. You are the epitome of a bad person who would want to be a friend to someone who is only going to make them worse. Just even interacting with you has made me less of who I want to be. And for that it's true that i wish you were dead and gone. You are the opposite of any type of person that I ever want in my circle of inspiration.

Fuq.Day

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: March 31, 2022, 07:17:23 pm »
🤴

Fuq.Day

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: March 31, 2022, 07:20:44 pm »
You're truly a pos I should of left you in that dump you were in never helped you so you could realize from the ground up how tonchange yourself .... in order to become a better person you needed to realize what type of pos you were n make that tough change from the beginning .. 

Fuq.Day

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: March 31, 2022, 07:24:06 pm »
I'm not trying to be a dick I'm just being real dude .... from my perspective you are a complete pos the way you acted and handled yourself.

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: March 31, 2022, 08:14:20 pm »
I never was suicidal I don't know where you got that from but I was struggling pretty bad and some of that negative energy might have latched onto you. That was never my intention although now that I conquered the negative energy I regret some of the terrible things I did and said. I am no longer the pos I once was. That being said my sc days are basically over. You can forgive for being an ass to you about a game or not it doesn't matter but I hope you'll recognize I'm not the horrible human being you think I am.

Fuq.Day

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: March 31, 2022, 09:01:54 pm »
Keep hiding behind your lies for now. Till the day comes you Stand face to face. Peace Lil pansy
« Last Edit: April 01, 2022, 12:53:53 pm by Fuq.Day »

Carvusis

• Muted
  • Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: April 01, 2022, 12:50:56 pm »
I never was suicidal I don't know where you got that from but I was struggling pretty bad and some of that negative energy might have latched onto you. That was never my intention although now that I conquered the negative energy I regret some of the terrible things I did and said. I am no longer the pos I once was. That being said my sc days are basically over. You can forgive for being an ass to you about a game or not it doesn't matter but I hope you'll recognize I'm not the horrible human being you think I am.

Deep stuff.....your gf leaving you means you weren't and are not enough for her. She's banging other dudes in the meantime. Minimum wage is not enough for her. I can give you tips on how to achieve financial freedom. 9 dollars an hour is not financial freedom. Your retired from sc when people see you suck....which has been all seasons not just this one ^_^ surprise surprise.

Funny how you bm and bring personal things onto sc and bring it out but when you get bmed back you're a pussy and cry.

Tom and you are scrawny, make something of yourself in the real life!

Owned you guys in forums even though you guys try to gang up on what you think you know about me or who I am ^_^. I feel bad for your friend Chris LOL.

You guys blindly bm and assume you know who you're talking to.

I can actually prove who people are.

Either way 50-0 noob. Don't get a corner gf! I bet they'll pay you to get away like your ex gf did.

Fuq.Day

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: April 01, 2022, 01:53:53 pm »
The day of judgement comes soon!!!! This scum will be judged. He had no idea who I am in the kingdom.

Fuq.Day

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: April 01, 2022, 02:06:30 pm »
Alright I'm done. Watch as the enemy dracos fall away we are not necessarily enemies we have a common enemy. The dark rulers of the world. Peace

Season Info

SCW Season 45
Open: May 8 - Jun 22
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 GanGs]BlackSwan11-5
2 Sc.T[R]DivO-8-0
3 Ridd1cK[VcK]7-3
4 Adler[aV]9-6
5 pGf]Pescador-10-10

2v2
RankPlayerRecord