+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[News] SCW Season 44 - 1v1 Season End Tournament Announcement by Ridd1cK[DFWM] May 02, 2024, 10:28:41 pm
[General Discussion ] SCW Season 44 - 1v1 & 2v2 Report Thread by leostorm444 April 30, 2024, 09:23:22 pm
[General Discussion ] TEAM CANCUN NEVER LOSS WHERE IS HENESSY AND GOM by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 30, 2024, 08:49:06 pm
[General Discussion ] Top 8 finals by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 29, 2024, 07:14:36 pm
[General Discussion ] Sniper.scope by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 29, 2024, 04:55:35 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3392
Latest: Gang]BlackDuck
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26234
Total Topics: 2408
Most Online Today: 812
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 5
Guests: 713
Total: 718

Author Topic: xs.day  (Read 15890 times)

hihihello

• Supporter
  • Guardian
    • View Profile
Re: xs.day
« Reply #75 on: October 24, 2020, 10:21:42 pm »
Lmao, see increased traffic. You stupid turd, I could just smurf and the BM will never end. Come at me bra, come visit me in vancouver. I’d be glad to ridicule you in front of anyone. However you’d be scared about that because you prefer to hide behind a screen because in real life you would never have the balls to call someone out like you called me.

In addition, where’s vulture’s thread? He asked you for one

Or am I the only lucky one to get it?

hihihello

• Supporter
  • Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 24, 2020, 10:23:12 pm »
Stupidly nightmare, if you think you’re going to change people’s social morals on a website that doesn’t have much traffic, you’re as delusional as any idiot out there.

NoS[VcK]

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 24, 2020, 11:41:43 pm »
Holy shit what a pathetic fucking thread.  Maybe an admin should close it.

hihihello

• Supporter
  • Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 24, 2020, 11:45:44 pm »
Holy shit what a pathetic fucking thread.  Maybe an admin should close it.

Agreed

Newbport

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 25, 2020, 08:31:24 am »
The plandemic got people acting out of character lmao.
May evil drown in its source.

carriers123

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 25, 2020, 09:30:01 am »
Premier talks about originality but he can't even think of his own sc tag. Every name he makes is stolen from a top Korean lmfao!!!

You missed the point.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2020, 09:32:58 am by DrinkTea »

TealSilverSteal

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 25, 2020, 10:01:06 am »
Dont forget about his failed korean-clan which he actually paid for.  :'(

carriers123

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 25, 2020, 10:09:00 am »
Dont forget about his failed korean-clan which he actually paid for.  :'(

paid 0$. I asked them if they wanted in and they said yes. JH and Leebokgu were only interested in playing SCW if it had a cash prize, which it didn't have. So they didn't play but still joined the team. Scan joined and played, Hidra joined and played a tiny bit, Sky joined and played a bunch. If you look at the names, it is hardly "a korean clan" with the number of non koreans being equal if not greater than the koreans in the clan. The team still exists but we don't bother using a tag anymore.

Gus, back then you attacked me with words, I attacked you with words, and then we resolved the issue immediately after.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2020, 10:10:56 am by DrinkTea »

Night]v[are

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 25, 2020, 11:22:22 am »

Mad, kid? Or u want a quick rape 1v1?

Look at the way you type. I can tell you're am intelligent person, but you waste it on nonsense. What would playing a game 1v1 do? In your delusional mind you think that somehow defeating me would prove you're right and I'm wrong lol.
Change your words child, it will improve your quality of life SIGNIFICANTLY. Even if it's on this old game.

To answer your question, no. I don't want to 1v1 you.

Newbport

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 25, 2020, 12:01:24 pm »
Don't mind him nightmare.

He is a basement dwelling virgin still living with his parents.

The status he has achieved on this game is the only thing he has in life.

Lets do our best to not take that away from him, I'm scared what might happen lmao.

Vulture

• Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: October 25, 2020, 12:39:10 pm »
Bring on the hate babies, just leave my precious Alex alone

Newbport

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 25, 2020, 12:45:39 pm »
This isn't hate.

Simba

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: October 25, 2020, 02:21:53 pm »
if it isn't hate, let me enlighten you on some of my current accomplishments. I work in one of the top 10 biggest pharma companies in the world. My work is in the purification of the pertussis vaccine, when combined in a combination vaccine serves to vaccinate millions of babies around the world in prevention of whopping cough. As my side hustle I'm a full time masters student in chemical engineer, working on the investigation of cavitation bubbles by generation of sonication in ultrafiltration units. This post isn't to brag, just to prove you wrong since you seem to be well aware of peoples accomplishments in this game. Goodluck, Newbport. On another note, how's your alcoholism coming along?

hihihello

• Supporter
  • Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: October 25, 2020, 02:56:02 pm »
if it isn't hate, let me enlighten you on some of my current accomplishments. I work in one of the top 10 biggest pharma companies in the world. My work is in the purification of the pertussis vaccine, when combined in a combination vaccine serves to vaccinate millions of babies around the world in prevention of whopping cough. As my side hustle I'm a full time masters student in chemical engineer, working on the investigation of cavitation bubbles by generation of sonication in ultrafiltration units. This post isn't to brag, just to prove you wrong since you seem to be well aware of peoples accomplishments in this game. Goodluck, Newbport. On another note, how's your alcoholism coming along?

Your field sounds super interesting

Night]v[are

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: October 25, 2020, 03:23:59 pm »

Med Beds > ALL <3

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]jh93-45
2 Momo[gK]93-61
3 L-Mx]GoM54-7
4 gG]EaZy-93-50
5 L-Mx]Don~48-7

2v2