+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[News] SCW Season 44 - 1v1 Season End Tournament Announcement by GameLove2 May 14, 2024, 01:09:22 am
[General Discussion ] Sniper.scope by KuSh[VcK] May 13, 2024, 12:59:34 pm
[General Discussion ] TEAM CANCUN NEVER LOSS WHERE IS HENESSY AND GOM by KuSh[VcK] May 13, 2024, 12:39:30 pm
[General Discussion ] SCW Season 44 - 1v1 & 2v2 Report Thread by taengk May 13, 2024, 07:15:05 am
[News] SCW Season 45 has arrived ! by Dreadlord Proletius May 09, 2024, 02:12:03 am

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3393
Latest: Kevlar
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26298
Total Topics: 2409
Most Online Today: 913
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 9
Guests: 859
Total: 868

Author Topic: MOMO85 the noob  (Read 13920 times)

Momo85

• Guardian
    • View Profile
Re: MOMO85 the noob
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2018, 05:02:55 pm »
omg momo85 all know u are a  fucking noob only remember
''Uninstall Sc fucking noob'' hahahahah

omg ryuk just remember ur the bitch of channel op ugl LOOOOL free wins LOOL elevator ugl seasons

Momo85

• Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2018, 05:03:20 pm »
Gogogo Momo I got your back! I’m your #1 fan

im ur biggest fan of all time mark :))))))))))))))))))))))))), but plz stop rape trash  noobs  like dano and  smn

Microtour-1

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2018, 05:06:13 pm »

omg ryuk just remember ur the bitch of channel op ugl LOOOOL free wins LOOL elevator ugl seasons
sure momonewb max rank D+ hahahahahaha
Uninstall sc fucking noob!

Momo85

• Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2018, 05:08:01 pm »

man trump is coming to u be rdy
or just kill ur self be4 trump ban u from live, retread

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2018, 05:09:15 pm »
I disagree Jace I think this is gold lmao

Microtour-1

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2018, 05:10:49 pm »

1-0 Mex vs germany gg no re hahaha
only remember
Unistalls sc fucking noob!! hahahaha

Momo85

• Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2018, 05:19:27 pm »

only remember

and what ?
have u alrdy won WC ?
what did mexico in all earth history won ?  hmmm idk rly maybe brain damage like u and smn

german won alrdy 4 WC , plz kill ur self again

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2018, 06:31:05 pm »

only remember

and what ?
have u alrdy won WC ?
what did mexico in all earth history won ?  hmmm idk rly maybe brain damage like u and smn

All those world cups Germany won have nothing to do with you. You didn't play, you didn't help, you didn't coach, you did nothing for the team that in anyway facilitated their ability to succeed. Stop taking pride in something you had no role in or influence on. You are not, have not been and will not ever be part of the international German soccer team. Same for you Ryuk.

eL]ToRpEdo[

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2018, 06:54:38 pm »

only remember

and what ?
have u alrdy won WC ?

All those world cups Germany won have nothing to do with you. You didn't play, you didn't help, you didn't coach, you did nothing for the team that in anyway facilitated their ability to succeed. Stop taking pride in something you had no role in or influence on. You are not, have not been and will not ever be part of the international German soccer team. Same for you Ryuk.
SCW: where all hopes and dreams come to die

beaTz-

« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2018, 06:57:43 pm »

only remember

and what ?
have u alrdy won WC ?

Here we go, this is why we fuck with you. So we can’t root for a team since we don’t play for them?

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2018, 07:08:30 pm »

only remember

and what ?
have u alrdy won WC ?

Here we go, this is why we fuck with you. So we can’t root for a team since we don’t play for them?
As always, learn to read and comprehend what you read. A lot of people act as if they were part of the achievement and have bragging rights. They don't. That was my point. How could you be so inept to come to the conclusion I was making an argument about not being allowed to root for a team? I never said anything that could be interpreted as such. Your IQ keeps dropping with every post you make.

beaTz-

« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2018, 07:10:26 pm »

only remember

and what ?
have u alrdy won WC ?

As always, learn to read and comprehend what you read. A lot of people act as if they were part of the achievement and have bragging rights. They don't. That was my point. How could you be so inept to come to the conclusion I was making an argument about not being allowed to root for a team? I never said anything that could be interpreted as such. Your IQ keeps dropping with every post you make.

That’s what fans do, they celebrate there team achievements you twat. I’ve figured you out. You’re smart as shit probably, but your people skills are terrible. You probably have no friends in real life.

Momo85

• Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2018, 07:20:36 pm »

only remember

and what ?
have u alrdy won WC ?

jace , im sure ur this 1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2018, 07:28:41 pm »

That’s what fans do, they celebrate there team achievements you twat. I’ve figured you out. You’re smart as shit probably, but your people skills are terrible. You probably have no friends in real life.

Well, fuck. I wrote a big ass reply but something went wrong and It didn't get posted. You're once again coming to conclusions that can't be derived from what I wrote, but since we already established your critical thinking skills to be completely absent I'll end with saying I give up on this.

beaTz-

« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2018, 07:30:45 pm »

Well, fuck. I wrote a big ass reply but something went wrong and It didn't get posted. You're once again coming to conclusions that can't be derived from what I wrote, but since we already established your critical thinking skills to be completely absent I'll end with saying I give up on this.

Holy shit thank god, you and those essays man. Take it easy lmao

Season Info

SCW Season 45
Open: May 8 - Jun 22
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 [KGB]-SlaSh.14-2
2 GanGs]BlackSwan25-17
3 pGf]Pescador-18-16
4 Adler[aV]14-7
5 Cosculluela14-9

2v2