+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Rollback Netcode in Brood War by tO_cReAtiVee Today at 09:35:41 am
[General Discussion ] SCW 63 begin when? Open Tournament hosted by Hero Clan by XelRus Today at 01:28:11 am
[General Discussion ] Pie in the face to celebrate 50 subscribers! by xRidd1cK October 07, 2026, 11:36:13 am
[Clans] ●●● ~ ㆍiMpacTㆍ ~ ●●● by Patriotic.Newb October 05, 2026, 07:07:57 pm
[General Discussion ] Who won Brain vs gomdor by TealSilverSteal October 05, 2026, 05:57:27 am

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
 
 
 
Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - Itachi

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
1
Gg eazy always does the same thing, I remember I was winning 2-0 then he tied and he said "last one", since I won he asked for "re", I didn't give it to him so he could learn. If he starts winning he wins 1 or 2 and then he says "busy". The most curious thing is that after I didn't give him the re he started playing with someone else. It's curious to see that whenever he plays with people who can beat him he never has time for a bo7 but against blackduck, Ytsejam, ]LeGaNtE , L-Mx]Goonnn, Power]nG- he is capable of playing bo7 or bo9. Pescador beat him 5-0 and he still believes he is above many.

2
Or play 1 game and run .. fainer told him many times for play but he always runs

3
General Discussion / Re: Broken map
« on: August 02, 2024, 09:32:47 am »
I didn't know this either, Kokanee explained it to me in 2020 when I first met him and he told me that it's a mistake that many people make. 50-60 is ok in mineral never 100.

4
General Discussion / Re: Poker Texas, hold em
« on: July 24, 2024, 05:07:02 pm »
We can play chess too

5
General Discussion / Re: 2v2 Tourny Hosted by clan gK
« on: July 24, 2024, 01:18:11 pm »
Add Team Wilchas  Pescador / SuperWilcha

6
General Discussion / Re: 2v2 Tourny Hosted by clan gK
« on: July 24, 2024, 09:44:13 am »
Every1 knows TeaM CanCuN Unbeatable

7
General Discussion / Re: 2v2 Tourny Hosted by clan gK
« on: July 24, 2024, 09:37:47 am »
Add Team CanCuN

8
General Discussion / Re: me vs gg ez
« on: July 20, 2024, 02:46:53 pm »
Here every1 tier 3 momo bxer fainer gg eazy riddick pescador but momo bxer have better T and Z .. Pescador beat 5-0 gg eazy why? gg eazy no P.


9
General Discussion / Re: me vs gg ez
« on: July 19, 2024, 08:29:19 pm »
Ok, but let's play at least one bo7. Let me know what day we can start here, I'll be waiting.

10
General Discussion / Re: me vs gg ez
« on: July 19, 2024, 06:27:50 pm »
Riddick tell me when we can play bo21

11
General Discussion / Re: me vs gg ez
« on: July 19, 2024, 11:19:29 am »
I accept, tell me time and date

12
General Discussion / Re: me vs gg ez
« on: July 19, 2024, 10:51:12 am »
Riddick I can help you reach that range. I suggest you play me, I will play with my highest account but only if it is a bo9

13
General Discussion / Re: me vs gg ez
« on: July 19, 2024, 10:21:21 am »
I just saw the replay... it didn't seem like gg eazy because of his apm, but it seems so because every time he loses he makes excuses.

14
General Discussion / Re: im gosu
« on: July 16, 2024, 08:04:11 pm »
I think riddick is better than ronin even when im not riddick's friend.

15
Support Center / Re: pgf]pescador- obs cheating
« on: July 01, 2024, 07:12:14 pm »
delete all games vs wilcha plz

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Season Info

SCW Season 63
Location: Op UGL@USWEST
Open: Oct 8 - Nov 23
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 Don~15-1
2 -Ank]KoRoOsTeR5-1
3 iMpacT.RadahnN-5-2
4 KingLeBron3-0
5 iMpacT.282-0

2v2
RankPlayerRecord
1 -Ank]Choi6-6
2 -Ank]Tiger86-3-1
3 -Ank]Tb3-2
4 LgX[PerroCosmic2-0
5 Oni]X[AreS-2-0

Help keep the league active.
Powered by EzPortal