+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] SCW 63 begin when? Open Tournament hosted by Hero Clan by Manarelly Today at 07:54:48 am
[General Discussion ] Who won Brain vs gomdor by TealSilverSteal Today at 05:57:27 am
[General Discussion ] Pie in the face to celebrate 50 subscribers! by xRidd1cK October 04, 2026, 10:13:16 pm
[General Discussion ] add game pls by DinGo07 October 03, 2026, 05:31:48 pm
[General Discussion ] add game pls by DinGo07 October 03, 2026, 05:26:06 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
 
 
 
Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 25152
Latest: katana-uncepe
New This Month: 1528
New This Week: 569
New Today: 433
Stats
Total Posts: 26306
Total Topics: 2751
Most Online Today: 3115
Most Online Ever: 36250
(July 03, 2026, 02:56:49 pm)
Users Online
Members: 22
Guests: 1291
Total: 1313

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - falconpaladin

Pages: [1]
2
General Discussion / Re: I want to cast your FME replay. :)
« on: April 17, 2019, 12:29:42 am »

I'll go through some replays for you and pick some high quality games. I'll also add some small background information on the players in case you want to add some small details about them.

Edit: Are you looking for specific game lengths? A minimum, a maximum?

I'd prefer stuff at least 15 minutes long. Thanks!

3
General Discussion / I want to cast your FME replay. :)
« on: April 16, 2019, 02:28:07 am »
Hey, I'm FalconPaladin. I have a YouTube channel with 35,000 subs where I cast Brood War and SC2 replays. I'd love to cast your best FME replays, but I don't have time to go through the backlog to find the best ones.

If you have a fantastic example of how awesome FME can be, send it to me at falconpaladin at gmail dot com with the subject of FME and I'll give it a go! I'll shout out starcraftworld.net and even you if you want.

Thanks! Look forward to seeing what this site can offer!

Pages: [1]

Season Info

SCW Season 62
Location: Op UGL@USWEST
Open: Aug 14 - Oct 4
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 -Ank]Henessy-100-20
2 Don~147-72
3 MAFIA]`EviL-62-18
4 Resoud82-47
5 -Ank]KoRoOsTeR103-85

2v2
RankPlayerRecord
1 -Ank]Henessy-83-6
2 Choi0084-17
3 Don~84-40
4 pacutec131-138
5 pGf]Wild3r-65-102

Prize Pool (SCW62)
RankModePrize
11v1$100
RankModePrize
12v2$200
22v2$170
32v2$130
42v2$100
52v2$70

Help keep the league active.
Powered by EzPortal