+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] SCW 63 begin when? Open Tournament hosted by Hero Clan by Manarelly Today at 10:05:01 am
[Clans] ●●● ~ ㆍiMpacTㆍ ~ ●●● by Patriotic.Newb October 05, 2026, 07:07:57 pm
[General Discussion ] Pie in the face to celebrate 50 subscribers! by InFaMouS]reeKo October 05, 2026, 06:38:55 pm
[General Discussion ] Who won Brain vs gomdor by TealSilverSteal October 05, 2026, 05:57:27 am
[General Discussion ] add game pls by DinGo07 October 03, 2026, 05:31:48 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
 
 
 
Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 25758
Latest: chickenroad-Prierge
New This Month: 2134
New This Week: 1175
New Today: 484
Stats
Total Posts: 26310
Total Topics: 2751
Most Online Today: 3440
Most Online Ever: 36250
(July 03, 2026, 02:56:49 pm)
Users Online
Members: 27
Guests: 2455
Total: 2482

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - NoS[VcK]

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
1
General Discussion / Re: Sponsored Match
« on: May 24, 2021, 08:49:14 pm »
Thank you for all the feedback.  I completely understand and will relay the message.  I agree with everything that is being said. 

2
General Discussion / Re: Sponsored Match
« on: May 24, 2021, 01:52:04 am »
Just spoke with scan minutes ago.  He wants to know if Hydra wants it to bne picked races or not.  He will do rvr if the community and donors want but asks if Hydra would prefer or mind picked instead?

Also Hydra if you could please give some preferred available dates that would be great.  I know it sucks but just throw a fe out there and ill tell scan and hopefully he makes it work as I put this together for him lol.

Also if anyone else would like to donate could they please comment?  I am putting up $40 and would like to know where we stand.  I've advocated for b09 instead of bo7 so if we could raise $10-20 more USD it would be much appreciated by both players i'm sure.

I can accept Venmo, Paypal, Zelle and am willing to download other methods.

3
General Discussion / Re: Sponsored Match
« on: May 18, 2021, 08:59:25 pm »
You're the best TonyG!

Tom do you accept?

4
General Discussion / Sponsored Match
« on: May 18, 2021, 12:38:07 am »
Hello SCW community.

I am friends and Mod to the twitch channel of ASL Player Scan.  I would like to sponsor a match on scw map Bo7.  The first person I want to offer the challenge to is  The~Hydra.  Would you accept and how much money minimum would be required for a bo7?  I also want TonyG to commentate on the match.  I could pay him separate for each match unless he would be generous enough to donate his time.  No pressure Tony.  Any donations would be amazing.  Please let me know I will let the thread know scan's minimum number.
OK scan says for $40 minimum he will play.
Hydra and Tony please let me know your answers.

5
Support Center / Re: Os]Chile[- reporting out of order
« on: April 09, 2021, 09:54:41 am »
Players who do this should just be suspended.

Especially this player who clearly has experience in the league and knows exactly what they are doing.

6
General Discussion / Re: Reply: Kurosakii suspended
« on: April 05, 2021, 07:16:26 pm »
Honestly fuck all the smurfing account sharing noobs.

Good for Jamzz for trying to throw some salt on those slugs.

I like the initiative baby.

That being said, the rest of the comments in this thread are hilarious haha.

7
General Discussion / Re: Shield Battery Has Been Relaunched.
« on: March 24, 2021, 01:48:54 am »
What is this exactly?

8
General Discussion / Re: First Korean Fastest Cast - Hoho vs 458!!!
« on: March 07, 2021, 12:31:39 pm »
I see you adjusted the volume on your mic.
 
Kick ass man!  :)

9
Support Center / Re: sword_sucks is kokanee
« on: March 06, 2021, 01:08:52 am »
Tony G looks like that Ricky Berwick guy from YouTube.. Identical really....
Easy big boy,

I know you're "just getting back"  ::) but Tony G is a god among men with his epic down to earth THC infused casts. 

Don't be hatin son.

10
General Discussion / Re: First Korean Fastest Cast - Hoho vs 458!!!
« on: March 02, 2021, 10:15:55 am »
Nice job,

Watching the Marine Kelevran cast and only complaint is that the volume is too low.

Other than that keep it up!

11
Pathetic.

We can't even get a finals match. Buncha loooosers

12
General Discussion / Re: season 22 winner?
« on: February 05, 2021, 10:15:26 pm »
$50 to winner of Tom and Alex if they play a bo7 on SCW 22 map.

No bullshit rushing games either i want legit games.

Play for league points xD

 I can pay via Venmo, paypal, or zelle.

BTW stop fighting you both are sexy.

13
General Discussion / Re: season 22 winner?
« on: February 05, 2021, 11:12:18 am »
The big homie tonyg is going to be casting the tourney I assume????~~~

The fans demand Tony!

14
Support Center / Re: Add game vs gg]eazy-
« on: February 01, 2021, 07:13:02 pm »
I remember back in the day when something like this happened players were GM enough to stage a game so the winner could get the win.

Those days seem to be long gone.

No integrity anymore.

15
General Discussion / Re: TonyG's Christmas Tournament Report Thread
« on: January 05, 2021, 07:11:43 pm »
What a joke.  Such poor manners/lack of professionalism once again....

Give the 2nd place prize money to GOLDSCV.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

Season Info

SCW Season 62
Location: Op UGL@USWEST
Open: Aug 14 - Oct 4
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 -Ank]Henessy-100-20
2 Don~147-72
3 MAFIA]`EviL-62-18
4 Resoud82-47
5 -Ank]KoRoOsTeR103-85

2v2
RankPlayerRecord
1 -Ank]Henessy-83-6
2 Choi0084-17
3 Don~84-40
4 pacutec131-138
5 pGf]Wild3r-65-102

Prize Pool (SCW62)
RankModePrize
11v1$100
RankModePrize
12v2$200
22v2$170
32v2$130
42v2$100
52v2$70

Help keep the league active.
Powered by EzPortal