+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] add game pls by DinGo07 October 03, 2026, 05:31:48 pm
[General Discussion ] add game pls by DinGo07 October 03, 2026, 05:26:06 pm
[General Discussion ] SCW 63 begin when? Open Tournament hosted by Hero Clan by xRidd1cK October 03, 2026, 01:26:27 pm
[General Discussion ] Pie in the face to celebrate 50 subscribers! by xRidd1cK October 03, 2026, 11:02:14 am
[General Discussion ] I couldn't report any games because the website was down by LivE.SworD September 30, 2026, 10:28:30 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
 
 
 
Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 24644
Latest: delorocasino-Neumb
New This Month: 1020
New This Week: 271
New Today: 271
Stats
Total Posts: 26303
Total Topics: 2750
Most Online Today: 3675
Most Online Ever: 36250
(July 03, 2026, 02:56:49 pm)
Users Online
Members: 23
Guests: 3570
Total: 3593

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - killua

Pages: [1] 2
1
General Discussion / Re: You know who is a loser
« on: May 12, 2023, 08:34:01 pm »
gringe ass stream go back to play fortnite with 8 year old

2
General Discussion / Re: You know who is a loser
« on: May 12, 2023, 08:32:05 pm »
ok

3
General Discussion / Re: Do you fuck??
« on: April 27, 2023, 09:10:38 pm »
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooOOOOoooooooOO Chad

4
Introduce Yourself / Re: TikTok and twitch
« on: April 15, 2023, 08:47:53 pm »
did click on that twitch link and you play fortnite with little girl wtf is wrong with you  ???

5
General Discussion / Re: The Doxxing of Soylord
« on: April 03, 2023, 09:38:20 pm »
St johns is a trash city but this shit fake

6
Bobblehead Ronin !!!!!!!!!!!!

7
I can add 100 dollars to the winner, if you allow me to cast this game in Spanish.

yes try mesage him afreecatv
this showmatch is not organized by afrecatv, it is organized by starcraftworld.
i know but to get him message he dont here  its easier from afreeca

8
I can add 100 dollars to the winner, if you allow me to cast this game in Spanish.

yes try mesage him afreecatv

9
General Discussion / Re: Brain wants to play Hydra
« on: August 22, 2022, 04:31:43 pm »
Is that really him? Why all of a sudden is he looking to play me now lol
its him he was live streaming

10
General Discussion / Re: Brain wants to play Hydra
« on: August 22, 2022, 11:46:48 am »


Tried to contact a few times this morning. Maybe someone can set something up? Would be awesome.

atm brain is still in channel searching for hydra

11
My turn


How do you know I have a little girl Chris other than we used to be friends on Instagram, Chris



You attack other peoples Insecurity to make yourself feel better when in reality you’re the one with the mental issues. Chris


Jealousy, you’re just jealous of Eric.. you reached out to the girls that he plays with and told them you were going to kill yourself trying to make them feel bad for you. Nothing more than just a bully a bully that is suffering at home taking it out on everyone else.


I can still see you with the pop Caller trying to show of your “ Piano skills” to Mae. My little brother was fucking eight years old and playing piano better than you


you need to go to therapy more
I make more than you do in a quarter of a year
I get better bitches than you
I look better than you
I have a family
Your lucky your not here close to be because I’d make you eat your words. Your fuckin worthless, get a life Chris
fight!

12
There is truly something wrong with you....... lol
his keyboard he cant even   type ] right

13
News / Re: SCW32 1v1 TOURNAMENT REPORT THREAD
« on: August 07, 2022, 05:34:56 pm »
I'm free for the next 3-4 hours so I can casty cast this live

did you casted it ?

14
Support Center / Re: Finding replays
« on: August 07, 2022, 03:27:54 pm »
Try this computer > documents > Starcraft > Maps > Replays

15
General Discussion / Re: Unified Theory of korean players
« on: June 23, 2022, 01:34:34 pm »
so I - the great grandmaster Proletius watched a bunch of reps from those korean ppl who played in early seasons of SCW and I've come to the conclusion they weren't actually good at FMP they just had really high APM. Guys like Taeng`k and Afreeca_Brain. thoughts?

keep watching you din't learn anyting

Pages: [1] 2

Season Info

SCW Season 62
Location: Op UGL@USWEST
Open: Aug 14 - Oct 4
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 -Ank]Henessy-100-20
2 Don~147-72
3 MAFIA]`EviL-62-18
4 Resoud82-47
5 -Ank]KoRoOsTeR101-83

2v2
RankPlayerRecord
1 -Ank]Henessy-79-6
2 Choi0080-17
3 Don~83-39
4 pacutec114-125
5 legend]six72-38

Prize Pool (SCW62)
RankModePrize
11v1$100
RankModePrize
12v2$200
22v2$170
32v2$130
42v2$100
52v2$70

Help keep the league active.
Powered by EzPortal