+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[Support Center] Manually add this game please. by Turtle Today at 01:32:36 am
[Support Center] remove games plz by xRidd1cK September 28, 2026, 05:51:09 pm
[Support Center] add game pls by DinGo07 September 26, 2026, 01:49:52 pm
[Support Center] Won't send email to make a account. by IcyP September 24, 2026, 12:17:38 pm
[General Discussion ] add game pls by DinGo07 September 20, 2026, 11:20:53 am

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
 
 
 
Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 23028
Latest: pampago-Doure
New This Month: 15652
New This Week: 489
New Today: 240
Stats
Total Posts: 26280
Total Topics: 2747
Most Online Today: 2978
Most Online Ever: 36250
(July 03, 2026, 02:56:49 pm)
Users Online
Members: 14
Guests: 2877
Total: 2891

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - EviL-

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
1
News / Re: SCW Season 61 Tournament
« on: August 27, 2026, 08:29:00 pm »
I'm online. Let me know when you can.

2
News / Re: SCW Season 61 Tournament
« on: August 27, 2026, 12:39:49 pm »
I don't think I can make those times. I should be available around 8–9 PM on August 27th (Peru time). If you're already online, I'll join you.
Alright

3
News / Re: SCW Season 61 Tournament
« on: August 27, 2026, 11:49:07 am »
Brain, can you play on August 27th or 28th at 7 PM - Peru time? I can't connect very often because I'm traveling.

4
News / Re: SCW Season 61 Tournament
« on: August 22, 2026, 08:26:06 pm »
I'll be ready in 20 minutes and we'll begin. Sry

5
News / Re: SCW Season 61 Tournament
« on: August 20, 2026, 02:18:15 pm »
i can 8.23 9am (korea time)

8.22 cant play

ok

6
News / Re: SCW Season 61 Tournament
« on: August 20, 2026, 12:48:29 pm »
evil = brains fast food.

stop crying kid. You shouldn't even have made the top 4. You don't deserve it.

7
News / Re: SCW Season 61 Tournament
« on: August 20, 2026, 12:46:59 pm »
Are you saying 8/22 at 9 AM Korean time?

Yes

8
News / Re: SCW Season 61 Tournament
« on: August 20, 2026, 02:57:26 am »
I'm in contact with Evil through Josech. I asked him to let me know the date, but I haven't heard back from him yet.

We can play tomorrow from 8 pm EST

9
News / Re: SCW Season 61 Tournament
« on: August 12, 2026, 08:51:08 pm »
5-0 vs Riddick

10
News / Re: SCW Season 61 Tournament
« on: August 12, 2026, 12:21:51 pm »
Tonight from 8 pm EST onwards

11
News / Re: SCW Season 61 Tournament
« on: August 11, 2026, 02:47:05 am »
Riddick, can you play tonight?

12
Support Center / Remove match plz
« on: July 21, 2026, 07:04:14 pm »
Match ID# 3583
The connection was lost before the minute was up.

13
News / Re: Tournament for SCW52 1v1
« on: June 11, 2025, 11:23:10 pm »
vs dingo 2-1

14
News / Re: Tournament for SCW52 1v1
« on: June 11, 2025, 10:47:40 pm »
go dingo 5/5

15
News / Re: Tournament for SCW52 1v1
« on: June 11, 2025, 08:54:28 pm »
Estoy conectado dingo go!

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

Season Info

SCW Season 62
Location: Op UGL@USWEST
Open: Aug 14 - Oct 4
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 Don~109-50
2 -Ank]Henessy-70-14
3 pacutec75-82
4 Pro]TossX2-78-42
5 -Ank]KoRoOsTeR89-68

2v2
RankPlayerRecord
1 -Ank]Henessy-56-5
2 Don~51-22
3 pacutec97-99
4 legend]six65-33
5 Choi0048-14

Prize Pool (SCW62)
RankModePrize
11v1$100
RankModePrize
12v2$200
22v2$170
32v2$130
42v2$100
52v2$70

Help keep the league active.
Powered by EzPortal