+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[Support Center] Manually add this game please. by Turtle Today at 01:32:36 am
[Support Center] remove games plz by xRidd1cK September 28, 2026, 05:51:09 pm
[Support Center] add game pls by DinGo07 September 26, 2026, 01:49:52 pm
[Support Center] Won't send email to make a account. by IcyP September 24, 2026, 12:17:38 pm
[General Discussion ] add game pls by DinGo07 September 20, 2026, 11:20:53 am

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
 
 
 
Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 23118
Latest: chickenroad-Ideojet
New This Month: 15742
New This Week: 579
New Today: 284
Stats
Total Posts: 26280
Total Topics: 2747
Most Online Today: 2978
Most Online Ever: 36250
(July 03, 2026, 02:56:49 pm)
Users Online
Members: 23
Guests: 2608
Total: 2631

Author Topic: 🏆 Announcing SCW11 - the legendary season - featuring >$500 prize pool  (Read 110161 times)

LivE.SworD

  • Administrator
  • Reaver
  • ******
  • Posts: 1360
    • View Profile
there is no prize for the 2v2? :/

Anyone is free to help out and donate and have the donation allocated to the prize pool of their choice

Arakul

  • Marine
  • **
  • Posts: 74
    • View Profile
Opinion.. instead of giving 200 to the 3rd place. Why dont you use it for the 1st place in 2v2? So we can see more 2s running.. gl hf..

thats his site.

BeatZ-

  • Supporter
  • Tank
  • *
  • Posts: 235
    • View Profile
there is no prize for the 2v2? :/

Anyone is free to help out and donate and have the donation allocated to the prize pool of their choice

Boom!

Diva

  • Broodling
  • *
  • Posts: 1
    • View Profile
buen dia quiero inscribirme para el torneo aka  Diva  thx  ;)

Annunaki

  • Season Winner
  • Hydralisk
  • *
  • Posts: 118
    • View Profile
there is no prize for the 2v2? :/

I Will donate router for you and your clan

koN

  • Tank
  • *****
  • Posts: 236
    • View Profile
there is no prize for the 2v2? :/

I Will donate router for you and your clan

I will donate you a pair of balls

Momo85

  • Guardian
  • ******
  • Posts: 259
    • View Profile
there is no prize for the 2v2? :/

I Will donate router for you and your clan

I will donate you a pair of balls


O-O LOL

Annunaki

  • Season Winner
  • Hydralisk
  • *
  • Posts: 118
    • View Profile
there is no prize for the 2v2? :/

I Will donate router for you and your clan

I will donate you a pair of balls

Who are you again?

sNipEr.ScopE

  • Reaver
  • *******
  • Posts: 1701
    • View Profile
there is no prize for the 2v2? :/

I Will donate router for you and your clan

I will donate you a pair of balls

Who are you again?
Isn't he Kit-Angery?

Xtre-X

  • Season Winner
  • Broodling
  • *
  • Posts: 40
    • View Profile
11 seasons
no tournaments?

LivE.SworD

  • Administrator
  • Reaver
  • ******
  • Posts: 1360
    • View Profile
11 seasons
no tournaments?

There will not be a tournament this season

 

Season Info

SCW Season 62
Location: Op UGL@USWEST
Open: Aug 14 - Oct 4
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 Don~109-50
2 -Ank]Henessy-70-14
3 pacutec76-82
4 Pro]TossX2-78-42
5 -Ank]KoRoOsTeR89-68

2v2
RankPlayerRecord
1 -Ank]Henessy-56-5
2 Don~51-22
3 pacutec97-99
4 legend]six65-33
5 Choi0048-14

Prize Pool (SCW62)
RankModePrize
11v1$100
RankModePrize
12v2$200
22v2$170
32v2$130
42v2$100
52v2$70

Help keep the league active.
Powered by EzPortal