+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] I couldn't report any games because the website was down by LivE.SworD September 30, 2026, 10:28:30 pm
[General Discussion ] add game pls by LivE.SworD September 30, 2026, 10:27:03 pm
[Support Center] repòrt loss removed by LivE.SworD September 30, 2026, 10:24:31 pm
[Support Center] Remove 1v1 game please - Match ID# 243 by LivE.SworD September 30, 2026, 10:15:39 pm
[Support Center] Remove Match I.D. #1350 Gangster]baby. reporting game he disc and admits it. by LivE.SworD September 30, 2026, 10:03:45 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
 
 
 
Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 23691
Latest: chickenroadapp-Elite
New This Month: 396
New This Week: 1152
New Today: 396
Stats
Total Posts: 26296
Total Topics: 2747
Most Online Today: 4228
Most Online Ever: 36250
(July 03, 2026, 02:56:49 pm)
Users Online
Members: 14
Guests: 4225
Total: 4239

Author Topic: Pickers Players Polemical  (Read 61510 times)

LaMota[xXx]

  • Broodling
  • *
  • Posts: 41
    • View Profile
Pickers Players Polemical
« on: September 19, 2017, 04:51:19 pm »
In view of the growing wave of "Picker players" I think it would be reasonable to do something to handle this situation, i dont like "picker players" but i dont have nothing against them the problem is that when everyone "picks" the game begins to get boring I say it's not like in low maps where all the races appear in balance, no doubt in fast the protos race reign. So what do you think?

beaTz-

  • Guest
Re: Pickers Players Polemical
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2017, 05:31:19 pm »
Just don't play the pickers

A

  • Hydralisk
  • ***
  • Posts: 148
    • View Profile
Re: Pickers Players Polemical
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2017, 07:59:29 pm »
I totally agree it's boring seeing a protoss picker winning a season it's more exciting watching cole kon tyga etc win. Their games are fun to watch .  It'll be more active  I think when people see a got go 85-15 only playing protoss why bother playing? just ruins the game and league.

A

  • Hydralisk
  • ***
  • Posts: 148
    • View Profile
Re: Pickers Players Polemical
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2017, 08:13:01 pm »
We all know 80% protoss will win in fastest, in Low money it's all even. I think you guys should try a low money map next season you'll have lots of new comers , that or make a map only chooses random people will be more active.

A

  • Hydralisk
  • ***
  • Posts: 148
    • View Profile
Re: Pickers Players Polemical
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2017, 08:15:03 pm »
Only for 1s, 2s you can pick .

LaMota[xXx]

  • Broodling
  • *
  • Posts: 41
    • View Profile
Re: Pickers Players Polemical
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2017, 10:46:41 pm »
or maybe split the league in rvr and pvp so pickers can be happy in the world of picking and roses

MrAKon

  • Broodling
  • *
  • Posts: 26
    • View Profile
Re: Pickers Players Polemical
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2017, 12:56:05 am »
I totally agree it's boring seeing a protoss picker winning a season it's more exciting watching cole kon tyga etc win. Their games are fun to watch .  It'll be more active  I think when people see a got go 85-15 only playing protoss why bother playing? just ruins the game and league.
Not really, its the opposite for me actually. Just came back to sc after a decade, I would play this league if you didn't get bitched at 90% of the time for picking. Pretty much nobody could beat a good toss with z or especially t back when I played. Good players may make them work now but even then are still disadvantaged. Fastest is a niche game with unique builds and strats, not gonna spend all that time getting good at t/z just to go from 10% to 30% chance to win vs same skill player anyway if he gets toss, which he will 50% of the time if I don't.

 

Season Info

SCW Season 62
Location: Op UGL@USWEST
Open: Aug 14 - Oct 4
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 -Ank]Henessy-85-17
2 Don~124-58
3 MAFIA]`EviL-60-18
4 pacutec96-114
5 Resoud75-43

2v2
RankPlayerRecord
1 -Ank]Henessy-63-5
2 Choi0062-14
3 Don~62-25
4 legend]six65-33
5 -Ank]Tremoz-44-44

Prize Pool (SCW62)
RankModePrize
11v1$100
RankModePrize
12v2$200
22v2$170
32v2$130
42v2$100
52v2$70

Help keep the league active.
Powered by EzPortal