+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Rollback Netcode in Brood War by RJBTV Today at 06:10:48 pm
[General Discussion ] SCW 63 begin when? Open Tournament hosted by Hero Clan by XelRus Today at 01:28:11 am
[General Discussion ] Pie in the face to celebrate 50 subscribers! by xRidd1cK October 07, 2026, 11:36:13 am
[Clans] ●●● ~ ㆍiMpacTㆍ ~ ●●● by Patriotic.Newb October 05, 2026, 07:07:57 pm
[General Discussion ] Who won Brain vs gomdor by TealSilverSteal October 05, 2026, 05:57:27 am

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
 
 
 
Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Author Topic: SCW Season 61 Tournament  (Read 17285 times)

u5wrhwfhsfhsf

  • Broodling
  • *
  • Posts: 14
    • View Profile
Re: SCW Season 61 Tournament
« Reply #60 on: August 27, 2026, 08:53:50 am »
Evil has not shown up on starcraft or on the website for a few days, so we should be wondering if something is going on on his side.
It has almost been 5 days since his last comment and activity
« Last Edit: August 27, 2026, 08:56:11 am by u5wrhwfhsfhsf »

EviL-

  • Season Winner
  • Marine
  • *
  • Posts: 66
    • View Profile
Re: SCW Season 61 Tournament
« Reply #61 on: August 27, 2026, 11:49:07 am »
Brain, can you play on August 27th or 28th at 7 PM - Peru time? I can't connect very often because I'm traveling.

Afreecatv_BrainGod

  • Season Winner
  • Broodling
  • *
  • Posts: 23
    • View Profile
Re: SCW Season 61 Tournament
« Reply #62 on: August 27, 2026, 11:57:14 am »
I don't think I can make those times. I should be available around 8–9 PM on August 27th (Peru time). If you're already online, I'll join you.

KinG-MeMz

  • Broodling
  • *
  • Posts: 37
  • No introduction needed
    • View Profile
Re: SCW Season 61 Tournament
« Reply #63 on: August 27, 2026, 12:01:11 pm »
I don't think I can make those times. I should be available around 8–9 PM on August 27th (Peru time). If you're already online, I'll join you.

Quit dodging noob.

EviL-

  • Season Winner
  • Marine
  • *
  • Posts: 66
    • View Profile
Re: SCW Season 61 Tournament
« Reply #64 on: August 27, 2026, 12:39:49 pm »
I don't think I can make those times. I should be available around 8–9 PM on August 27th (Peru time). If you're already online, I'll join you.
Alright

xRidd1cK

  • Marine
  • **
  • Posts: 71
    • View Profile
Re: SCW Season 61 Tournament
« Reply #65 on: August 27, 2026, 05:41:53 pm »
Brain, can you play on August 27th or 28th at 7 PM - Peru time? I can't connect very often because I'm traveling.

We’re grown ass adults why not say this two weeks ago in the beginning?  Quit making up excuses and actually play, you’re making SCW look bad.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2026, 05:44:43 pm by xRidd1cK »

Afreecatv_BrainGod

  • Season Winner
  • Broodling
  • *
  • Posts: 23
    • View Profile
Re: SCW Season 61 Tournament
« Reply #66 on: August 27, 2026, 08:16:32 pm »
I don't think I can make those times. I should be available around 8–9 PM on August 27th (Peru time). If you're already online, I'll join you.
Alright
I think I can play in about an hour. Are you available then?

EviL-

  • Season Winner
  • Marine
  • *
  • Posts: 66
    • View Profile
Re: SCW Season 61 Tournament
« Reply #67 on: August 27, 2026, 08:29:00 pm »
I'm online. Let me know when you can.

Afreecatv_BrainGod

  • Season Winner
  • Broodling
  • *
  • Posts: 23
    • View Profile
Re: SCW Season 61 Tournament
« Reply #68 on: August 27, 2026, 09:50:46 pm »
For the final, do we also just arrange a time that works for both of us?

Lucas

  • Administrator
  • Reaver
  • ******
  • Posts: 316
    • View Profile
Re: SCW Season 61 Tournament
« Reply #69 on: August 27, 2026, 09:52:37 pm »
Yes, please arrange a time that works for both of you. BO9 - please post all replays in finals thread.

Thank you both, and good luck.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2026, 10:01:37 pm by Lucas »

 

Season Info

SCW Season 63
Location: Op UGL@USWEST
Open: Oct 8 - Nov 23
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 Don~15-1
2 KingLeBron8-4
3 -Ank]KoRoOsTeR5-1
4 iMpacT.RadahnN-5-2
5 [PTM]MINIBOLA5-6

2v2
RankPlayerRecord
1 -Ank]Choi7-6
2 -Ank]Tb4-2
3 -Ank]Tiger86-3-1
4 LgX[PerroCosmic2-0
5 Oni]X[AreS-2-0

Help keep the league active.
Powered by EzPortal