+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Rollback Netcode in Brood War by tO_cReAtiVee Today at 03:09:08 am
[General Discussion ] SCW 63 begin when? Open Tournament hosted by Hero Clan by XelRus October 09, 2026, 01:28:11 am
[General Discussion ] Pie in the face to celebrate 50 subscribers! by xRidd1cK October 07, 2026, 11:36:13 am
[Clans] ●●● ~ ㆍiMpacTㆍ ~ ●●● by Patriotic.Newb October 05, 2026, 07:07:57 pm
[General Discussion ] Who won Brain vs gomdor by TealSilverSteal October 05, 2026, 05:57:27 am

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
 
 
 
Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Author Topic: Just one more Chris among others  (Read 36380 times)

Athel

  • Broodling
  • *
  • Posts: 3
    • View Profile
Just one more Chris among others
« on: August 28, 2017, 09:38:13 am »
Hi there,

As it's mentionned in the title my name is Chris and most of players who know me call me this in the game.
I played from 2008-9 to 2013-4. Firstly on europe server where I witnessed the end of luna, when Dt's were kinda not dead yet, and when europe slowly died I moved on to US West with some other frenchies (Trad and Teddy, mostly). I joined by invitation Sexy when Gisele and Tyga were still running it, then I followed Tyga under XnG). As everybody left I am the only one still playing under the XelNaGa tag. I practiced on iCCup in an active clan back then (Black Dragons) to tighten up game sense, apm, and mechanics.

My former accounts :
H]4c(K-K]r4.Sh[ @Europe
Solo.Ath3l @USWest
Sexy-34PM @USWest
XnG)Ath3l- or XnG)Athel- @USWest
bd.Kr4Sh- @iCCup

IRL I'm 23, slowly becoming a science (biology + geology) teacher in highschool.
Pianist and table tennis player as well at which I am also a trainer and coach in competition.

I soon will only be playing on week-ends due to university duties but I'll still be around this magnificient game, feel free to add me to play 2v2's. Or lowmap games 1v1 and 2v2.

So see you !

Chris
« Last Edit: August 28, 2017, 09:41:29 am by Chris »

 

Season Info

SCW Season 63
Location: Op UGL@USWEST
Open: Oct 8 - Nov 23
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 Don~15-1
2 -Ank]-kObe8-3
3 KingLeBron10-6
4 iMpacT.RadahnN-5-2
5 -Ank]KoRoOsTeR5-3

2v2
RankPlayerRecord
1 -Ank]Choi7-6
2 -Ank]Tb4-2
3 -Ank]Tiger86-3-1
4 LgX[PerroCosmic2-0
5 Oni]X[AreS-2-0

Help keep the league active.
Powered by EzPortal