+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Top 8 finals by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 26, 2024, 05:33:49 pm
[General Discussion ] Sniper.scope by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 24, 2024, 12:10:14 pm
[General Discussion ] Remove game Match ID# 2927 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:48:02 pm
[Support Center] Add game please by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:46:44 pm
[Support Center] Re: GANGSTER]CHILE DISCONNECTED. REMOVE GAME ID#2917 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:45:46 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3391
Latest: Gang]BlackDuck
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26199
Total Topics: 2405
Most Online Today: 495
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 13
Guests: 417
Total: 430

Author Topic: xs.day  (Read 15844 times)

Purifier

• Supporter
  • Broodling
    • View Profile
Re: xs.day
« Reply #30 on: October 21, 2020, 10:36:03 pm »
I will defend you from now on when people are being dicks to you about your sexual orientation. But don't be surprised people ridicule you for being gay when you yourself so often ridicule your own sexual orientation with some of the things you say in lobbies and channels.

If you want to be treated with respect, make sure you treat yourself with respect in the public eye. If you don't you LOWER the bar for others to treat you badly lower and lower until they feel anything goes.
Wise wise :P

Night]v[are

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 21, 2020, 11:59:30 pm »
Being called out for acting LIKE AN ASSHOLE =/= being attacked. If you didn't even READ what he wrote you don't even have a ground to build an argument or a defense on. You're straight up a walking fallacy machine if this is your modus operandi. Straight up delusional with your head buried in the sand.

I have no reason to give you an excuse for my behaviour, and to be even more frank, I do not know who you are. You’re disregarding the fact that I get called a fag and made fun of constantly in this community. By no means is that a reason to justify my actions against Scan. I will gladly apologize to Scan because yes, I was an asshole.

But being a dick is immoral in your eyes. Yet no one is defending me when people ridicule me for being gay. Does sexuality not matter? And yes, I’m brining this up because when I first came back 5 months ago, I was made fun of. No one stood up for me—not saying I needed it.

But it’s not mentioned that Scan whispered me when I made a game calling me a noob and not being able to micro because I wouldn’t change the turn rate to his preference. He also called me an ignorant westerner before I began to be a dick.

In short, who are you to judge me? We’re all dicks sometimes, and I’m pretty confident that you can be too.

Look at the vocabulary you use. You think by using more sophisticated words makes you look intelligent and superior to others because that’s how it comes off.

In short, you are by no means allowed to judge me if you were not present during the altercation. Furthermore, get a life.

I wasn't going to post anymore til I just read this. I appreciate you apologizing to Scan in advanced. I hope that in your future endeavors people will respect your sexual preferences! Thanks for being cool about this for the most part. It takes a pair to admit when wrong. Hopefully this ignorance between you and premier goes away too, and this community can actually have some respect as its foundation.
Hope the best for you! My "beef' is over here. Thanks again.

thank you. Sometimes we need people to point out our own flaws. I was stubborn to admit I was a dick. I’m one of the nicest people you could ever meet, and people can vouch for that. I guess I have pent up anger towards this community.

I am always open to criticism because if some thinks they live in an idyllic life, without flaws, is more ignorant and arrogant than I was. 

However, with premier, I have no angst. I’ve never said anything offensive to him, not will I ever. It’s on his own terms if he is capable of acknowledging that he can be quite harsh with his words.

Can we drop this already? There are more crucial issues in our lives than to focus on someone else’s errors.

Dropped.

scan1014

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 22, 2020, 12:09:33 am »
Being called out for acting LIKE AN ASSHOLE =/= being attacked. If you didn't even READ what he wrote you don't even have a ground to build an argument or a defense on. You're straight up a walking fallacy machine if this is your modus operandi. Straight up delusional with your head buried in the sand.

I have no reason to give you an excuse for my behaviour, and to be even more frank, I do not know who you are. You’re disregarding the fact that I get called a fag and made fun of constantly in this community. By no means is that a reason to justify my actions against Scan. I will gladly apologize to Scan because yes, I was an asshole.

But being a dick is immoral in your eyes. Yet no one is defending me when people ridicule me for being gay. Does sexuality not matter? And yes, I’m brining this up because when I first came back 5 months ago, I was made fun of. No one stood up for me—not saying I needed it.

But it’s not mentioned that Scan whispered me when I made a game calling me a noob and not being able to micro because I wouldn’t change the turn rate to his preference. He also called me an ignorant westerner before I began to be a dick.

In short, who are you to judge me? We’re all dicks sometimes, and I’m pretty confident that you can be too.

Look at the vocabulary you use. You think by using more sophisticated words makes you look intelligent and superior to others because that’s how it comes off.

In short, you are by no means allowed to judge me if you were not present during the altercation. Furthermore, get a life.
I hosted first tr16, but you said you couldn't join. I asked you to host and you hosted tr12, but I don't like to play on tr12. You refused to host tr16 and said, "dodge noob?". And my reply to you was "no micro noob." Plz do not distort what happened in the situation.

TealSilverSteal

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 22, 2020, 12:04:08 pm »
Oh now i see what the problem is. When you call a korean guy noob. they are getting offended. HAhaha.... Scan, honestly. Stop crying. We are not good manners over here. Ask your friend (Monk-hair-guy) Rabbit.  :'(

Seriously, ppl are having fun with bm. I cant belive that ppl are taking it to the heart. Stop being a fucking child and move on.

scan1014

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 22, 2020, 12:24:26 pm »
Oh now i see what the problem is. When you call a korean guy noob. they are getting offended. HAhaha.... Scan, honestly. Stop crying. We are not good manners over here. Ask your friend (Monk-hair-guy) Rabbit.  :'(

Seriously, ppl are having fun with bm. I cant belive that ppl are taking it to the heart. Stop being a fucking child and move on.
you didn't get my point. i'm not also crying. do you really think i'm triggered because he called me noob?

"But it’s not mentioned that Scan whispered me when I made a game calling me a noob and not being able to micro because I wouldn’t change the turn rate to his preference. He also called me an ignorant westerner before I began to be a dick." This is his comment.

My comment is about his comment is being distorted by his advantage side, so I'm telling the truth.

"I hosted first tr16, but you said you couldn't join. I asked you to host and you hosted tr12, but I don't like to play on tr12. You refused to host tr16 and said, "dodge noob?". And my reply to you was "no micro noob." Plz do not distort what happened in the situation."
« Last Edit: October 22, 2020, 12:28:06 pm by scan1014 »

Uselessmushroom

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 22, 2020, 12:32:34 pm »
Mr Alex.. mr scan.. hmu for a 1v1 !!!
   This shit don't Neva stop,!!!!!!

Night]v[are

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 22, 2020, 12:51:34 pm »

Honestly dude you need to grow up. You've been one of the most incompetent, immature , delusional people I've ever known (also over 15 years). Speak for yourself when you say people are having fun with bm. It's not fun. Maybe as a child it was fun. Not anymore. A certain degree of shit talking is fun I agree, but making fun of people because of their looks or where they come from or whatever is DEAD. Please take this constructively as possible.

TealSilverSteal

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 22, 2020, 01:04:54 pm »
Was that a joke? Haha... Colby, stop crying already and move on. How sensitive Are you. Even better, eat some cake and buy a pack of tampongs.

carriers123

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 22, 2020, 01:07:25 pm »
When I read TealSilverSteal's post, I get the urge kick him against the shins.

TealSilverSteal

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 22, 2020, 01:19:49 pm »
No, you fatfuck. You cant even do a proper kick, let alone move.

carriers123

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 22, 2020, 01:33:58 pm »
No, you fatfuck. You cant even do a proper kick, let alone move.

You call everyone a fat fuck. Starting to think you're one yourself.
Go whine more about your fail investments.

TealSilverSteal

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 22, 2020, 01:58:02 pm »
Lmfao, i know u are fat. Thats a fact. Failed investments? hahha... dont make me pull out numbers that will make you look like a maggot.

hihihello

• Supporter
  • Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 22, 2020, 02:07:41 pm »
Lmao, people calm down

carriers123

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 22, 2020, 04:11:19 pm »
Lmfao, i know u are fat. Thats a fact. Failed investments? hahha... dont make me pull out numbers that will make you look like a maggot.

you know you're talking to the one person who you asked for investment advice half a year ago. You even told me on the progress and status of your investments. You know you're talking to the person who has already proven his lifts are higher than yours. do you ever use yer brain when you get into these fights and start making dumbass claims?
« Last Edit: October 22, 2020, 04:14:01 pm by DrinkTea »

TealSilverSteal

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 22, 2020, 04:21:08 pm »
Hahaha, since when did i ask ppl on SC for advice. Idiot, i have real people in my circle which i talk to. As i stated before maggot. Go for a run, fatfuck. If thats possible

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]jh93-45
2 Momo[gK]91-59
3 L-Mx]GoM54-7
4 gG]EaZy-93-50
5 L-Mx]Don~48-7

2v2
RankPlayerRecord