+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] add game pls by DinGo07 October 03, 2026, 05:31:48 pm
[General Discussion ] add game pls by DinGo07 October 03, 2026, 05:26:06 pm
[General Discussion ] SCW 63 begin when? Open Tournament hosted by Hero Clan by xRidd1cK October 03, 2026, 01:26:27 pm
[General Discussion ] Pie in the face to celebrate 50 subscribers! by xRidd1cK October 03, 2026, 11:02:14 am
[General Discussion ] I couldn't report any games because the website was down by LivE.SworD September 30, 2026, 10:28:30 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
 
 
 
Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 24698
Latest: del-illify
New This Month: 1074
New This Week: 300
New Today: 300
Stats
Total Posts: 26303
Total Topics: 2750
Most Online Today: 6131
Most Online Ever: 36250
(July 03, 2026, 02:56:49 pm)
Users Online
Members: 22
Guests: 1916
Total: 1938

Author Topic: remove game 3093  (Read 8649 times)

Tossem

  • Marine
  • **
  • Posts: 79
    • View Profile
remove game 3093
« on: March 15, 2021, 10:35:50 pm »
Game lasted 10 seconds- My dog started puking and I thought I had to bring her to the vet. I told him this and he insisted I should of paused. I see it both ways- I was ready to re him in 10 mins when I got my dog to calm down finally. Really desperate players here

LivE.SworD

  • Administrator
  • Reaver
  • ******
  • Posts: 1375
    • View Profile
Re: remove game 3093
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2021, 12:37:17 am »
Really desperate indeed, but the rules don't allow this as an exception. Good move though, take care of your dog man, 30 points in a database aren't worth it

Tossem

  • Marine
  • **
  • Posts: 79
    • View Profile
Re: remove game 3093
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2021, 01:24:21 am »
all cause I left? meh okay, guess it is what it is. thanks anyways

 

Season Info

SCW Season 62
Location: Op UGL@USWEST
Open: Aug 14 - Oct 4
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 -Ank]Henessy-100-20
2 Don~147-72
3 MAFIA]`EviL-62-18
4 Resoud82-47
5 -Ank]KoRoOsTeR101-83

2v2
RankPlayerRecord
1 -Ank]Henessy-79-6
2 Choi0080-17
3 Don~83-39
4 pacutec114-125
5 legend]six72-38

Prize Pool (SCW62)
RankModePrize
11v1$100
RankModePrize
12v2$200
22v2$170
32v2$130
42v2$100
52v2$70

Help keep the league active.
Powered by EzPortal