+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Starcraft "PC" If you want to Become Gosu by Dreadlord Proletius March 26, 2024, 05:27:16 pm
[General Discussion ] upload game by gG]EaZy- March 24, 2024, 10:00:51 pm
[General Discussion ] Delete game Match ID 1627 by Lucas March 24, 2024, 03:38:14 pm
[Clans] Clan gK by RoNin March 23, 2024, 07:48:49 pm
[General Discussion ] Delete SCW Season 44 1v1 - Match ID# 1513 by Lucas March 22, 2024, 07:37:43 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3388
Latest: Reeko~[gK]
New This Month: 4
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 25989
Total Topics: 2390
Most Online Today: 336
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 15
Guests: 272
Total: 287

Author Topic: Reply: Kurosakii suspended  (Read 11697 times)

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
Re: Reply: Kurosakii suspended
« Reply #45 on: April 07, 2021, 07:18:59 pm »
As many do ignore what has been said here.

Unfortunately the top players of US West find it necessary to smurf and play the "ol' 'funny business bullshit smurf selecetive play".

Why can't the top players here have a legit tournament no dodge bullshit?

Just look at ASL, no dodging there huh to determine the BEST? LOL.

kk

ASL behavior has direct consequences for a player's reputation and ability to interact with other players outside of the ASL. Bad behavior in general in the Korean top level community results in being black listed from the community forever.

insaNe

• Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 07, 2021, 08:02:02 pm »
ASL behavior has direct consequences for a player's reputation and ability to interact with other players outside of the ASL. Bad behavior in general in the Korean top level community results in being black listed from the community forever.

Probably comes from the sheer size of the community. I remember it used to be like that in like 06-08. We're scrounging for scraps at this point though haha.

Would be funny to charter flights for everyone in this community and get them all together in a single place at the same time. I bet the amount of fighting and bickering would be significantly less lol. And also I think people would be able to pick up on what's a joke and what isn't a little better too.

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 08, 2021, 01:10:59 am »
Maybe your conception of reality is flawed?

It almost certainly is lol. Inherent in all humans I believe. Not too flawed for me to participate in a shared reality with others to a high degree of 'success' though.

To be clear, I don't think I'm better than anyone on here. I'm not talking all this shit with some delusion of superiority. They're just observations, most of which have merit.

I could easily just ignore the dumb stuff I see, but that wouldn't be nearly as fun. At the end of the day I'll die in a puddle of my own shit and piss like the rest of you.
why is making fun of someone for having an illness like drug addiction any better? You're seriously a dick man. idk why you even started attacking me personally about my private life. Btw I haven't touched any drug in a year so I don't know what "drugged out stupor" you're talking about. You are an arrogant asshole who thinks highly of yourself but sadly others do not. I went to op ugl today and everyone there told me ur toxic get overself buddy. If I was as bad at sc as you are I guess is run my mouth about irrelevant shit. You make me laugh allen
« Last Edit: April 08, 2021, 01:13:09 am by sNipEr.ScopE »

insaNe

• Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 08, 2021, 08:02:46 am »
why is making fun of someone for having an illness like drug addiction any better? You're seriously a dick man. idk why you even started attacking me personally about my private life. Btw I haven't touched any drug in a year so I don't know what "drugged out stupor" you're talking about. You are an arrogant asshole who thinks highly of yourself but sadly others do not. I went to op ugl today and everyone there told me ur toxic get overself buddy. If I was as bad at sc as you are I guess is run my mouth about irrelevant shit. You make me laugh allen

I'm not making fun of you for having been addicted to drugs. I am friends with plenty who have been and are. I have been (but no heavies, fortunately). Congrats on your sobriety, and I mean that.

I'm making fun of you for believing in reptile politicians and driving a car while on acid. These are all choices you decided to make, perhaps many years ago when you traded the future for the present and started doing heavy drugs in the first place. That's a choice, my dude. People can make fun of me for my choice to be an asshole on an old forum for an even older game. Choices are fair game.

I promise you Idgaf what these mfs in OP UGL think about whether or not I'm toxic. All of my self-worth is derived internally, as should yours be. Why do you give a shit what I think anyway? I am no authority. You are the authority of your emotions. Like you're really admitting to seeking public validation about your feelings towards me from people who are probably equally fucked up in a channel on a game where I'm not even present. Why delegate the responsibility of finding self-worth to someone else? That is YOUR responsibility my dude.

But I guarantee I don't make you laugh. I make you angry and probably a plethora of other negative emotions. But did I do that or did you? I'm only repeating things you've said publicly. It seems to me there is latent shame & anger about those things. Understandable. We've all done some dumb stuff in our past that doesn't end up defining who we are now. But sometimes they leave a big ol' scar that does at least partially define who we are. And that scar for you is how we can't have a conversation without you talking about wild conspiracy theories that you can only believe because you destroyed your brain voluntarily. You're clinging for meaning in the wildest of places because you won't take responsibility for things you can actually control.

Also, SC is "irrelevant shit". Anyone actively participating with others in reality knows this. And I don't think too highly of myself. I just don't think very highly of you, and that contrast is something you choose to perceive negatively towards me (victim mindset) instead of yourself or not at all (responsibility mindset).

Itachi

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 08, 2021, 10:22:07 am »
SWORD PC

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 08, 2021, 03:36:18 pm »

I'm not making fun of you for having been addicted to drugs. I am friends with plenty who have been and are. I have been (but no heavies, fortunately). Congrats on your sobriety, and I mean that.

I'm making fun of you for believing in reptile politicians and driving a car while on acid. These are all choices you decided to make, perhaps many years ago when you traded the future for the present and started doing heavy drugs in the first place. That's a choice, my dude. People can make fun of me for my choice to be an asshole on an old forum for an even older game. Choices are fair game.

I promise you Idgaf what these mfs in OP UGL think about whether or not I'm toxic. All of my self-worth is derived internally, as should yours be. Why do you give a shit what I think anyway? I am no authority. You are the authority of your emotions. Like you're really admitting to seeking public validation about your feelings towards me from people who are probably equally fucked up in a channel on a game where I'm not even present. Why delegate the responsibility of finding self-worth to someone else? That is YOUR responsibility my dude.

But I guarantee I don't make you laugh. I make you angry and probably a plethora of other negative emotions. But did I do that or did you? I'm only repeating things you've said publicly. It seems to me there is latent shame & anger about those things. Understandable. We've all done some dumb stuff in our past that doesn't end up defining who we are now. But sometimes they leave a big ol' scar that does at least partially define who we are. And that scar for you is how we can't have a conversation without you talking about wild conspiracy theories that you can only believe because you destroyed your brain voluntarily. You're clinging for meaning in the wildest of places because you won't take responsibility for things you can actually control.

Also, SC is "irrelevant shit". Anyone actively participating with others in reality knows this. And I don't think too highly of myself. I just don't think very highly of you, and that contrast is something you choose to perceive negatively towards me (victim mindset) instead of yourself or not at all (responsibility mindset).
Allen you can suck my big dick for all I care

TealSilverSteal

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 08, 2021, 04:04:00 pm »
Gus has spoken, period.

Medic

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 09, 2021, 03:09:57 am »

hihihello

• Supporter
  • Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 09, 2021, 09:25:09 am »
this needs to be closed lol

Savior

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 09, 2021, 10:03:17 am »
this needs to be closed lol

agreed but jamzzz still need to be mod  ;D

jAmZzZ

• Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 09, 2021, 11:26:32 am »

Hahaha. 😂
but seriously ...@Sword. I would also be a good detective and I have experience managing SMF systems (Can improve the frontend, backend in a future)

gG 😜

hihihello

• Supporter
  • Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 09, 2021, 12:03:21 pm »

Hahaha. 😂
but seriously ...@Sword. I would also be a good detective and I have experience managing SMF systems (Can improve the frontend, backend in a future)

gG 😜

google translator gonna start charging you monthly for how much you'd be using it

jAmZzZ

• Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 09, 2021, 12:10:58 pm »
google translator gonna start charging you monthly for how much you'd be using it

chubby Chileans with drug addiction problems talking about Google Translator now? xD

RoNin

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 09, 2021, 08:03:04 pm »

chubby Chileans with drug addiction problems talking about Google Translator now? xD

Jamzz stfu dont talk about alex like that, you're a fat broke mexican

thepigspeaks

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 10, 2021, 01:50:50 am »

1. hihihello is better looking, better at sc, and better at life than you.  Stop picking protoss and get a job you bum.
2.  Why should being chubby, Chilean, or having a drug addiction prevent someone from talking about Google Translate?  Do you read the things you type before you hit post?

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]GoM50-7
2 L-Mx]jh67-34
3 L-Mx]White46-14
4 Momo[gK]57-38
5 gG]EaZy-62-35

2v2
RankPlayerRecord