+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] I couldn't report any games because the website was down by LivE.SworD September 30, 2026, 10:28:30 pm
[General Discussion ] add game pls by LivE.SworD September 30, 2026, 10:27:03 pm
[Support Center] repòrt loss removed by LivE.SworD September 30, 2026, 10:24:31 pm
[Support Center] Remove 1v1 game please - Match ID# 243 by LivE.SworD September 30, 2026, 10:15:39 pm
[Support Center] Remove Match I.D. #1350 Gangster]baby. reporting game he disc and admits it. by LivE.SworD September 30, 2026, 10:03:45 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
 
 
 
Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 23992
Latest: spin-scalf
New This Month: 368
New This Week: 1453
New Today: 352
Stats
Total Posts: 26296
Total Topics: 2747
Most Online Today: 2668
Most Online Ever: 36250
(July 03, 2026, 02:56:49 pm)
Users Online
Members: 23
Guests: 2161
Total: 2184

Poll

Should dingo bo9 me??

Yes if he wasn't scared
8 (66.7%)
No he'll lag to micro
4 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: Is dingo noob bashing???  (Read 31962 times)

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

  • Guest
Is dingo noob bashing???
« on: June 17, 2021, 03:34:10 pm »
Wow dingo play someone else?? Bo9??

BeatZ-

  • Supporter
  • Tank
  • *
  • Posts: 235
    • View Profile
Re: Is dingo noob bashing???
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2021, 05:24:07 pm »
I got 50 on dingo destroying you lmao

tonyG

  • Season Winner
  • Reaver
  • *
  • Posts: 681
    • View Profile
    • Tony G Starcraft
Re: Is dingo noob bashing???
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2021, 05:45:59 pm »
I got 50 on dingo destroying you lmao

koN

  • Tank
  • *****
  • Posts: 236
    • View Profile
Re: Is dingo noob bashing???
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2021, 08:07:48 pm »
Riddick you lost to momo. Please stfu

koN

  • Tank
  • *****
  • Posts: 236
    • View Profile
Re: Is dingo noob bashing???
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2021, 08:31:49 pm »
I’m sure you do, just like I do as well. Not sure how that matters here lol.

My point being looking at your games played of opponents, and your losses, you have no room to be calling anyone a pub basher lol.

koN

  • Tank
  • *****
  • Posts: 236
    • View Profile
Re: Is dingo noob bashing???
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2021, 12:18:42 am »
You’re a legend. Glad you save reps vs me. Big accomplishments!

koN

  • Tank
  • *****
  • Posts: 236
    • View Profile
Re: Is dingo noob bashing???
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2021, 12:28:11 am »
Strange the reps say scw 14/15 yet neither of us played those seasons from what I can see  ???


Think-Fast

  • Reaver
  • *******
  • Posts: 681
    • View Profile
Re: Is dingo noob bashing???
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2021, 10:00:07 am »
Is this a joke thread?? Dingo would destroy you. He's played many good players this season... Probably played Dark because no one else would play him at the time.

Elite

  • Marine
  • **
  • Posts: 71
    • View Profile
Re: Is dingo noob bashing???
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2021, 11:53:06 am »
Riddick I will play you bo9

Elite

  • Marine
  • **
  • Posts: 71
    • View Profile
Re: Is dingo noob bashing???
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2021, 12:28:31 pm »
Play tommorrow early evening?

Elite

  • Marine
  • **
  • Posts: 71
    • View Profile
Re: Is dingo noob bashing???
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2021, 04:20:11 pm »
Block-. I'm save rank as you B vs B

HyDrA

  • Season Winner
  • Reaver
  • *
  • Posts: 676
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
Re: Is dingo noob bashing???
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2021, 04:24:14 pm »
Block-. I'm save rank as you B vs B
Block, bo9 later tonight or on sunday?

Elite

  • Marine
  • **
  • Posts: 71
    • View Profile
Re: Is dingo noob bashing???
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2021, 04:28:49 pm »
Ok! To both. I'm on tommorrow night and can probably do Sunday evening. Winner of bo9 me vs Riddick plays hydra?

HyDrA

  • Season Winner
  • Reaver
  • *
  • Posts: 676
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
Re: Is dingo noob bashing???
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2021, 04:29:56 pm »
I'll gladly bo9 both :D

 

Season Info

SCW Season 62
Location: Op UGL@USWEST
Open: Aug 14 - Oct 4
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 -Ank]Henessy-88-17
2 Don~130-59
3 MAFIA]`EviL-62-18
4 pacutec103-120
5 Pro]TossX2-89-48

2v2
RankPlayerRecord
1 -Ank]Henessy-71-6
2 Choi0071-17
3 Don~64-27
4 legend]six66-35
5 pacutec105-117

Prize Pool (SCW62)
RankModePrize
11v1$100
RankModePrize
12v2$200
22v2$170
32v2$130
42v2$100
52v2$70

Help keep the league active.
Powered by EzPortal