+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] momo stop dodging bo10 tmr by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 18, 2024, 11:20:57 pm
[General Discussion ] Remove Game by Lucas April 16, 2024, 10:07:07 am
[Support Center] REMOVE GAMES / TONTONATOS REPORT THATS by Lucas April 16, 2024, 09:57:39 am
[Support Center] How do I change my email address associated with my account? by LivE.SworD April 11, 2024, 01:33:41 am
[Introduce Yourself] I'm back! MaFia.Azazel / PoPe[or]DoPe by Kush_Ld[FuN] April 10, 2024, 01:33:49 am

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3391
Latest: Gang]BlackDuck
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26157
Total Topics: 2399
Most Online Today: 376
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 1
Guests: 346
Total: 347

Author Topic: Games vs "Chandler.bing" aka rem-marine.  (Read 11862 times)

Pro]turbo-

• Muted
  • Marine
    • View Profile
Games vs "Chandler.bing" aka rem-marine.
« on: September 17, 2017, 12:04:22 pm »
Heres the rvr games i gave this troll to which he got pwned then QUICKLY logged off saying nothing after the second game lmfao. Stick with pubbing like the rest of your clan... After the first game he even says "nice maphack" LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO

Pro]turbo-

• Muted
  • Marine
    • View Profile
Re: Games vs "Chandler.bing" aka rem-marine.
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2017, 12:25:27 pm »
It's like when the biggest pussy/nerd in the school (over in the corner eating by himself with a little note that mommy left in his lunchbox to make him feel loved and important) calls out the BADDEST, biggest, TOUGHEST dog in the yard. Wtf do you think is gonna happen?? You're gonna get your ass kicked clearly... Now run back over to your corner by yourself with your little virgin/nerd head down and finish your lunch then head to your "ping pong" with all the other little dorks in suspenders.

ReM-Mays

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2017, 02:48:51 pm »
It's like when the biggest pussy/nerd in the school (over in the corner eating by himself with a little note that mommy left in his lunchbox to make him feel loved and important) calls out the BADDEST, biggest, TOUGHEST dog in the yard. Wtf do you think is gonna happen?? You're gonna get your ass kicked clearly... Now run back over to your corner by yourself with your little virgin/nerd head down and finish your lunch then head to your "ping pong" with all the other little dorks in suspenders.

oh wow this is scary shit i can't believe how tough you are man god damn. i can't believe you refer to yourself as a bad big tough dog online lmao nice you fucking loser

also, ping pong is fun as fuck and i sure as hell would rather play that then hang out with the exact definition of what a fucking douchebag is

Pro]turbo-

• Muted
  • Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2017, 04:00:40 pm »
Don't bark at the BIG DOG no more little pup. Put you back in your kenal little xtre pub.

ReM-Mays

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2017, 04:02:44 pm »
Don't bark at the BIG DOG no more little pup. Put you back in your kenal little xtre pub.

right.

Pro]turbo-

• Muted
  • Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2017, 04:09:06 pm »
Stick to ping pong dork..

ReM-Mays

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2017, 04:10:14 pm »
Stick to ping pong dork..

you're an idiot

Pro]turbo-

• Muted
  • Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2017, 04:15:07 pm »
"Nice maphack" LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO. At least you changed your tone pretty quick didn't ya kid?? Bet you suck at ping pong too..

ReM-Mays

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2017, 04:20:48 pm »
"Nice maphack" LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO. At least you changed your tone pretty quick didn't ya kid?? Bet you suck at ping pong too..

i suck at every useless skill you keep bringing up because i spend time outside of a video game developing real life skills

A

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2017, 05:45:16 pm »
Lmao Mays and I are two different people... By the way I read thru some posts . Apparently this Goof ran over a girl. What a piece of shit this guy is, he beats up girls with a car. How pathetic this guy is . Lol I bet he was got raped in jail Like a little bitch he is .  Robotoss you're a joke. Get a life kid.

Pro]turbo-

• Muted
  • Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2017, 05:54:25 pm »
Also beat the piss out of a few of my ex. Sup?? You're probably that fucking Virginia loser who put pussy up on a pedi stool. Never get any. You fucking loser :). Owned ez rvr xtre nub. Read my posts and dl my reps more dumb, nobody nub.

A

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2017, 06:04:53 pm »
Wow , you beat up girls? That's pathetic. Nah sorry bud I'm married I respect my wife and take good care of her.  I'm not a low life like you.  You should stay in jail. you belong in there for life for hurting girls.  Also if i was admin on here i would delete you from here for your stupid shit you pull on girls. I have no respect for you scumbags like you.

A

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2017, 06:05:42 pm »
I'm not even in Xtre. Lol

ReM-Mays

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2017, 06:07:31 pm »
Also beat the piss out of a few of my ex. Sup?? You're probably that fucking Virginia loser who put pussy up on a pedi stool. Never get any. You fucking loser :). Owned ez rvr xtre nub. Read my posts and dl my reps more dumb, nobody nub.

you beat on woman and you actually brag about it. you typed out two words "pedi stool" instead of pedestal. you are fucking challenged. you beat on woman because one of them told you you had a small dick or what? is the truth too hard for you to understand? is it cause you're a scrawny little low life who can't beat up a real man? i sound redicilous talking this way over the internet, but I just find you literally disgusting.

Pro]turbo-

• Muted
  • Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2017, 06:33:24 pm »
fyi your wife is an ugly whore. sup? i'd beat the piss out of her too. just like u kido

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]jh92-44
2 Momo[gK]85-53
3 L-Mx]GoM53-7
4 L-Mx]White65-21
5 gG]EaZy-93-50

2v2
RankPlayerRecord