+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Starcraft "PC" If you want to Become Gosu by Dreadlord Proletius March 26, 2024, 05:27:16 pm
[General Discussion ] upload game by gG]EaZy- March 24, 2024, 10:00:51 pm
[General Discussion ] Delete game Match ID 1627 by Lucas March 24, 2024, 03:38:14 pm
[Clans] Clan gK by RoNin March 23, 2024, 07:48:49 pm
[General Discussion ] Delete SCW Season 44 1v1 - Match ID# 1513 by Lucas March 22, 2024, 07:37:43 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3388
Latest: Reeko~[gK]
New This Month: 4
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 25989
Total Topics: 2390
Most Online Today: 435
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 7
Guests: 395
Total: 402

Poll

How much will you donate to a 2vs2 all star tourney to determine the best 2vs2 team at the moment? And for bragging rights.

0$
3 (50%)
10$
0 (0%)
20$
0 (0%)
50$
2 (33.3%)
100$ or more
1 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: October 25, 2021, 12:21:58 pm

Author Topic: BEST 2VS2 PLAYERS OF ALL TIME?  (Read 16217 times)

KuSh[VcK]

• Tank
    • View Profile
Re: BEST 2VS2 PLAYERS OF ALL TIME?
« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2021, 10:38:56 pm »
No doubt you are good at 2s Tom, but what record are you talking about? It looks like Coles up on you in 2v2 based off the last 6-7 seasons on scw. And that's not including when we lost vs him.  I'd say just make a 2s tourney to go forth with what teams the best instead of dwelling in the past. Either way, I think it will be fun games for someone to cast.

If yall are down to setup a tourney for mid or late October I'm down to throw in for a prize pool and come play. First round bo3 second rd bo5 and third rd bo7
« Last Edit: October 03, 2021, 10:43:17 pm by KuSh[VcK] »

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
« Reply #31 on: October 04, 2021, 12:28:04 am »
No doubt you are good at 2s Tom, but what record are you talking about? It looks like Coles up on you in 2v2 based off the last 6-7 seasons on scw. And that's not including when we lost vs him.  I'd say just make a 2s tourney to go forth with what teams the best instead of dwelling in the past. Either way, I think it will be fun games for someone to cast.

Look at all his other smurf accounts too. Loop[gk] was another name as well.
Had 3 losses vs him when I partnered cross as well. But cross has never played 2s scw before in those games. Didn't know the meta

KuSh[VcK]

• Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 04, 2021, 01:47:35 am »

To be honest if I had to pick an ally it would he Tom. Since me and Tom (even tho he rarely allied me n would rather ally a low tier Peter over me) are overall like 35-3 including games vs xs and other difficult 2v2 players. But Tom can't get all the hype all the time. So I'd rather play n win against him. Although ... if it's kokanee and Tom I pick Tom, but whoever's on my team wins. So doesn't that make me the mvp if whichever team your on wins? 😉

KuSh[VcK]

• Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 04, 2021, 01:48:58 am »

To be honest if I had to pick an ally it would be Tom. Since me and Tom (even tho he rarely allied me n would rather ally a low tier Peter over me) are overall like 30-3 including games vs xs and other difficult 2v2 players. But Tom can't get all the hype all the time. So I'd rather play n win against him. Although ... if it's kokanee and Tom I pick Tom(Not by a far margin), but whoever's on my team (Tom or Cole) wins. So doesn't that make me the mvp if whichever team your on wins? 😉

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 04, 2021, 08:19:56 am »

To be honest if I had to pick an ally it would he Tom. Since me and Tom (even tho he rarely allied me n would rather ally a low tier Peter over me) are overall like 35-3 including games vs xs and other difficult 2v2 players. But Tom can't get all the hype all the time. So I'd rather play n win against him. Although ... if it's kokanee and Tom I pick Tom, but whoever's on my team wins. So doesn't that make me the mvp if whichever team your on wins? 😉

You're on drugs lol. Peter is way better than you

KuSh[VcK]

• Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 04, 2021, 08:51:12 am »

You're on drugs lol. Peter is way better than you

Peter is not good never has been until recently he got decent. His macro has always been crappy, which now its fairly good, his micro has been decent, which now its more decent, his multi tasking has been terrible, which now its decent, and his in game ability 5o adapt has been so for God sakes shit, and it still is. So plz don't talk unless you're a good 2's player which you never have been. Everyone in the 2's community knows Peter was so shit for so long that it's a joke he's even considered a top 2's player now. Stick to 1's noob. Peter has never been able to even compete with top 2vs2 players until fairly recently. He's always gotten stomped. Anyone noob who considers Peter a top 2vs2 plager is delusional and doesn't know the story behind him. Even at his very best he's still a 60-40 win ratio. So plz stfu
« Last Edit: October 04, 2021, 08:55:17 am by KuSh[VcK] »

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 04, 2021, 08:55:00 am »
Kush, every single time you come back you get smashed. I'd like to see you prove otherwise instead of living in your "golden Era" days where the game and skill level was lower back then. People have gotten better including Peter. Why do you think Tom said him and Peter would beat anyone? You don't see him naming you or any of your old freinds. And that's coming from someone who's been around the longest.

KuSh[VcK]

• Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 04, 2021, 09:00:55 am »
Kush, every single time you come back you get smashed. I'd like to see you prove otherwise instead of living in your "golden Era" days where the game and skill level was lower back then. People have gotten better including Peter. Why do you think Tom said him and Peter would beat anyone? You don't see him naming you or any of your old freinds. And that's coming from someone who's been around the longest.

Tom is being facetious plus Tom is so good that he could pick a lower top tier player such as Peter and still win 80% of his games. Even vs top tier 2's. But vs very best. 100% they would be under 500. Cause Peter would drag him down. And that's a guarantee. Which is why other people said Kokanee with any top tier 2'ser would smash them. Cause it's true. I don't think Tom takes 2's as serious otherwise he'd be parting a much better part and winning 90% of his games. I already proved I came back rusty and smashed Gohan and Peter with a rusty tyga. Joe just casted it and it was an scw game. I could just come back and play 20 games to unrust and still be miles better then Peter. 100%

KuSh[VcK]

• Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 04, 2021, 09:04:27 am »

Tom is being facetious plus Tom is so good that he could pick a lower top tier player such as Peter and still win 80% of his games. Even vs top tier 2's, but vs the very best 100% they would be under 500. Cause Peter would drag him down. And that's a guarantee. Which is why other people said Kokanee with any top tier 2'ser would smash them. Cause it's true. I don't think Tom takes 2's as serious otherwise he'd be parting a much better part and winning 90% of his games. I already proved I came back rusty and smashed Gohan and Peter with a rusty tyga. Joe just casted it and it was an scw game. I could just come back and play 20 games to unrust and still be miles better then Peter 100%. And no I didn't even come back n get smashed so get updated. I recently came back and showed fluff and vulture what a real 2vs2 player along with Peter etc. How can a rusty player from 3 years come back and start smashing these "top" new Era players. The skill level was higher back then. It's just that the average skill level is higher now. But the top peak of skill for 2's was the highest it will ever be back then. And that's when Nana was around and tyga.

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 04, 2021, 09:04:34 am »
You seem to mention one or two games that you win but you lose wayyyyy more. And tbh Cole parts anyone and still does good. Come back and prove it.

KuSh[VcK]

• Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 04, 2021, 09:19:50 am »
You seem to mention one or two games that you win but you lose wayyyyy more. And tbh Cole parts anyone and still does good. Come back and prove it.

« Last Edit: October 09, 2021, 05:31:26 pm by KuSh[VcK] »

Newbport

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 04, 2021, 09:47:29 am »
Holy fuck this guy just mentioned and tried to brag that he finished college algebra in fourth grade LOL. hahahahahahahahah

Bruh wtf are you talking about no one gives a fuck about your weed smoking and god damn fucking autism shut the fuck up.

Oh and for sc, you're just another loud mouth attention seeking scrub who plays only 2's and picks p. The easiest, weakest, and most handicapped way to play this game. Noob.

May evil drown in its source.

TealSilverSteal

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 04, 2021, 09:51:42 am »
Well.... tbh, to consider anyone a "top gamer" that gamer has to be able to carry low-level guys and still do good. The only ppl who can do that. From what ive seen is Splittergal, Tom and Cole. Let Evil part any low-level guy and youll see how he wont do much. And another factor is how "rusty" ppl are... Some ppl just dont do good when parting in 2s no matter how good they are. Thats how it is. You cant just say oh this team is the op, or this person is the best. Theres cycles just as in life, stockmarkets and games... We all have our runs.

KuSh[VcK]

• Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 04, 2021, 10:21:30 am »
« Last Edit: October 09, 2021, 05:32:05 pm by KuSh[VcK] »

KuSh[VcK]

• Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 04, 2021, 10:26:33 am »
Well.... tbh, to consider anyone a "top gamer" that gamer has to be able to carry low-level guys and still do good. The only ppl who can do that. From what ive seen is Splittergal, Tom and Cole. Let Evil part any low-level guy and youll see how he wont do much. And another factor is how "rusty" ppl are... Some ppl just dont do good when parting in 2s no matter how good they are. Thats how it is. You cant just say oh this team is the op, or this person is the best. Theres cycles just as in life, stockmarkets and games... We all have our runs.

This is true indeed but anyone who has the capacity to be good and takes care of their health mentally physically will have the capability to play at an elite level. Skill caps are based on an individual and that consistency depends on amount of game play and of course your physical mental health. For instance put a pro gamer on acid and see how they play. Put them consistently on the wrong meds and see how consistent they are. People forget to factor in your overall health as well as your ability.

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]GoM50-7
2 L-Mx]jh67-34
3 L-Mx]White46-14
4 Momo[gK]57-38
5 gG]EaZy-62-35

2v2
RankPlayerRecord