+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Top 8 finals by FaINeR Today at 11:07:31 am
[General Discussion ] Sniper.scope by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 24, 2024, 12:10:14 pm
[General Discussion ] Remove game Match ID# 2927 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:48:02 pm
[Support Center] Add game please by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:46:44 pm
[Support Center] Re: GANGSTER]CHILE DISCONNECTED. REMOVE GAME ID#2917 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:45:46 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3391
Latest: Gang]BlackDuck
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26209
Total Topics: 2405
Most Online Today: 653
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 7
Guests: 583
Total: 590

Author Topic: LEGEND]ZETA ABUSER FREE WINS  (Read 3675 times)

DinGo07

• Season Winner
  • Tank
    • View Profile
LEGEND]ZETA ABUSER FREE WINS
« on: December 29, 2021, 01:51:51 pm »
Yesterday I saw that clan Legend was desperate to rank up, and that Legend]Zeta lost 26 games on --?purpose so he could help his clan. I know in the past this wasn’t allowed, and I believe even today it is not allowed to play tricks to gain points

Legend]Zeta in complicity with other Legend members, used various accounts to give the most points he could to his other teammates. He started by first using GodZiLLa, which was rank A until it was brought down to A-. Having realised that he was A- and no longer A, and giving enough points, he started to use sphyxs which was rank A until it was brought down to rank A-. He again did the same thing with his Legend]Zeta account. In doing this, he allowed his teammates to position themselves in first and second place by gaining more points by switching his accounts

Is there anyone who can put an end to this?... There is no worse blind that does not want to see

TealSilverSteal

• Reaver
    • View Profile
Re: LEGEND]ZETA ABUSER FREE WINS
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2021, 02:09:36 pm »
He played vs Evil/Hydra…….. they are really good gamers. Why wpuld he lose on purpose,

LayFuN

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2021, 02:11:43 pm »
It's a funny post, you say that zeta is capable of beating Hydra/evil??   
He also let you win.... maybe, you are the only one who can beat zeta?

« Last Edit: December 29, 2021, 02:15:32 pm by LayFuN »

zelith

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2021, 02:29:36 pm »
In my opinion, I say that they are making a deal between themselves to win the 2v2 by giving free wins between their same clan, I think there should be some sanction to them that they are playing like that or impose a rule that does not allow doing that, on the other hand Clan Legend have always been crying girls and go out of their way to win either with cheat or smurf accounts.

eLySiuM

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2021, 02:32:18 pm »
easy to solve, make a final 2v2 tournament

Decaf

• Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2021, 03:16:32 pm »
Tournament.. yeah!!!

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2021, 03:25:55 pm »
We tried asking you and jose to play 2s.... stop crying like a little bitch and play vs us you pussy

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2021, 03:40:05 pm »
In my opinion, I say that they are making a deal between themselves to win the 2v2 by giving free wins between their same clan, I think there should be some sanction to them that they are playing like that or impose a rule that does not allow doing that, on the other hand Clan Legend have always been crying girls and go out of their way to win either with cheat or smurf accounts.

Coming from your clan mate who just got caught cheating. There's also times dingo won't even play without his fellow l-mx people observing so he can cheat even more

Given how you think we got free wins... what are you doing right now? Giving free wins to dingo? Lol...
« Last Edit: December 29, 2021, 03:41:39 pm by HyDrA »

L-Mx]aLeX

• Supporter
  • Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2021, 03:40:48 pm »
Dont worry im gonna check that If I see that they lose on purpose and sword does nothing, I will never support the league again

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2021, 03:42:37 pm »
Dont worry im gonna check that If I see that they lose on purpose and sword does nothing, I will never support the league again

Alex it was you that I kept asking to get banned. Why don't you be truthful and own up to it?

KraftSpieler

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2021, 03:54:53 pm »
I do feel that zeta was playing alot less lvl than normal. I parted him in those games and it was like he was afk. That being said, dingo and jose flat out dodged hydra and evil so I dont blame them for massing games with clan and maybe zeta wasnt 100%, wasnt "free wins" though. Dingo and Jose, it is your fault for refusing to play vs them all day as I sat and watched them dodge.

Noen

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2021, 05:12:40 pm »
I think players who cheat should be expelled from the tournament. Too bad of the organizer if you don't do something about it. As another post says, that these players face and challenge those who do have a level and do not allow themselves to be defeated.

EviL-

• Season Winner
  • Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2021, 07:06:33 pm »
dingo are you still sick??

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2021, 08:28:30 pm »
Well they just played rabbit and gensay 10 games so I don't think they were intentionally trying to cheat their way into winning the season.

Baby-

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2021, 08:35:00 pm »
Legend]Zeta should be banned from the league for a season and his IP because it is not fair for players thats has been trying hard to be at the at top. Also there should be a sanction for playing that just play low rank players as been an A rank and be playing with D or C that should not be absolutely allowed.

- BaBy.

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]jh93-45
2 Momo[gK]93-61
3 L-Mx]GoM54-7
4 gG]EaZy-93-50
5 L-Mx]Don~48-7

2v2
RankPlayerRecord