+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Rollback Netcode in Brood War by xRidd1cK October 10, 2026, 01:16:40 pm
[General Discussion ] SCW 63 begin when? Open Tournament hosted by Hero Clan by XelRus October 09, 2026, 01:28:11 am
[General Discussion ] Pie in the face to celebrate 50 subscribers! by xRidd1cK October 07, 2026, 11:36:13 am
[Clans] ●●● ~ ㆍiMpacTㆍ ~ ●●● by Patriotic.Newb October 05, 2026, 07:07:57 pm
[General Discussion ] Who won Brain vs gomdor by TealSilverSteal October 05, 2026, 05:57:27 am

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
 
 
 
Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 27728
Latest: nowe-steelp
New This Month: 4103
New This Week: 342
New Today: 342
Stats
Total Posts: 26319
Total Topics: 2752
Most Online Today: 1605
Most Online Ever: 36250
(July 03, 2026, 02:56:49 pm)
Users Online
Members: 15
Guests: 1477
Total: 1492

Author Topic: Resoud posting a 2v2 game several hours later after I ranked up..  (Read 20935 times)

Mega(xc)

  • Marine
  • **
  • Posts: 98
    • View Profile
Re: Resoud posting a 2v2 game several hours later after I ranked up..
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2022, 09:47:33 pm »
Ok you said it then. I’ll save all the reps manually then report them hours later after people rank up every single season I play. Everyone else should follow gainers example and do the same!! Thanks for clarifying.

LivE.SworD

  • Administrator
  • Reaver
  • ******
  • Posts: 1376
    • View Profile
Re: Resoud posting a 2v2 game several hours later after I ranked up..
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2022, 09:48:10 pm »
go to town; but be careful if its a second over 4 hours you'll get no points back

zeal

  • Broodling
  • *
  • Posts: 9
    • View Profile
Re: Resoud posting a 2v2 game several hours later after I ranked up..
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2022, 03:44:34 pm »
As usual Mega(xc) has a sore bumhole and is letting everyone know about it... Try some ointment bruh

Leto~

  • Broodling
  • *
  • Posts: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Resoud posting a 2v2 game several hours later after I ranked up..
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2022, 06:56:35 pm »
Ban Mega(xc) this boy bm everyone and is a lier... Even here in forum he cant speak normaly.. I think he did not even get much love as kid and this comes out as result.. well sc is his life and even that he is not able to handle..

Vulture

  • Season Winner
  • Tank
  • *
  • Posts: 245
    • View Profile
Re: Resoud posting a 2v2 game several hours later after I ranked up..
« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2022, 07:16:40 pm »
Yeah, Matt's also threatening about harassing my family. Major issues with this kid

 

Season Info

SCW Season 63
Location: Op UGL@USWEST
Open: Oct 8 - Nov 23
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 Don~15-1
2 -Ank]Donkey10-4
3 iMpacT.RadahnN-8-2
4 -Ank]KoRoOsTeR11-9
5 -Ank]-kObe8-3

2v2
RankPlayerRecord
1 -Ank]Tb8-2
2 -Ank]Tiger86-7-1
3 -Ank]Choi9-7
4 -Ank]Donkey7-4
5 day.5-0

Prize Pool (SCW63)
RankModePrize
11v1$100
RankModePrize
12v2$50
22v2$50
32v2$50

Help keep the league active.
Powered by EzPortal