+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] SCW 63 begin when? Open Tournament hosted by Hero Clan by XelRus Today at 08:16:54 pm
[Clans] ●●● ~ ㆍiMpacTㆍ ~ ●●● by Patriotic.Newb Today at 07:07:57 pm
[General Discussion ] Pie in the face to celebrate 50 subscribers! by InFaMouS]reeKo Today at 06:38:55 pm
[General Discussion ] Who won Brain vs gomdor by TealSilverSteal Today at 05:57:27 am
[General Discussion ] add game pls by DinGo07 October 03, 2026, 05:31:48 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
 
 
 
Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Author Topic: I suggested BurgerSasu vs Hydra 30$ Game  (Read 14095 times)

lovelive

  • Broodling
  • *
  • Posts: 26
    • View Profile
I suggested BurgerSasu vs Hydra 30$ Game
« on: February 23, 2022, 02:01:15 am »
BurgerSasu says "I dont play west map"

If Hydra want korean map I say again

Decaf

  • Tank
  • *****
  • Posts: 243
    • View Profile
Re: I suggested BurgerSasu vs Hydra 30$ Game
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2022, 09:50:16 am »
How much $$$ would it take for him to play Western map?

I'll throw down if it's on our map.


JoesCastyCasts

  • Supporter
  • Tank
  • *
  • Posts: 234
    • View Profile
    • Joe's Fastest SC Casts
Re: I suggested BurgerSasu vs Hydra 30$ Game
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2022, 02:20:14 pm »
Same

Decaf

  • Tank
  • *****
  • Posts: 243
    • View Profile
Re: I suggested BurgerSasu vs Hydra 30$ Game
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2022, 08:30:02 am »
Alright I guess I'll hit him up on his stream hehehe

Edit: Offered $100 he says "West map is trash sorry" lmao damn.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2022, 08:33:20 am by Decaf »

lovelive

  • Broodling
  • *
  • Posts: 26
    • View Profile
Re: I suggested BurgerSasu vs Hydra 30$ Game
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2022, 10:04:41 am »
He never play west map this is not problem of money

junkhead

  • Broodling
  • *
  • Posts: 28
    • View Profile
Re: I suggested BurgerSasu vs Hydra 30$ Game
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2022, 01:32:10 pm »
Brain plays on China's fast map which is shittier than ours. Sasu fear.

 

Season Info

SCW Season 62
Location: Op UGL@USWEST
Open: Aug 14 - Oct 4
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 -Ank]Henessy-100-20
2 Don~147-72
3 MAFIA]`EviL-62-18
4 Resoud82-47
5 -Ank]KoRoOsTeR103-85

2v2
RankPlayerRecord
1 -Ank]Henessy-83-6
2 Choi0084-17
3 Don~84-40
4 pacutec131-138
5 pGf]Wild3r-65-102

Prize Pool (SCW62)
RankModePrize
11v1$100
RankModePrize
12v2$200
22v2$170
32v2$130
42v2$100
52v2$70

Help keep the league active.
Powered by EzPortal