+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Top 8 finals by FaINeR Today at 06:35:02 pm
[General Discussion ] Sniper.scope by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 24, 2024, 12:10:14 pm
[General Discussion ] Remove game Match ID# 2927 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:48:02 pm
[Support Center] Add game please by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:46:44 pm
[Support Center] Re: GANGSTER]CHILE DISCONNECTED. REMOVE GAME ID#2917 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:45:46 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3391
Latest: Gang]BlackDuck
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26206
Total Topics: 2405
Most Online Today: 571
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 18
Guests: 506
Total: 524

Author Topic: Dingo map hacking  (Read 11083 times)

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
Dingo map hacking
« on: April 04, 2022, 12:52:09 pm »
can someone watch his reps, does he ever have a ''wrong way scout'' heres 1 rep me and ronin went mid build and i think he played off us. even his prob scout he stopped his scout and waited to see a prob to get the scout off. can we please have someone look into his games. this has gone on for to long..

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
Re: Dingo map hacking
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2022, 12:55:17 pm »
let me add, hes been busted before for map hacking. all the way back in scd, he got caught becasue he ran his scvs before seeing the drop.
someone needs to look for 4 gate vs a corner or does he just do it vs mid spots and vs 1 race.does he choke and go gas vs only 1 race, 2s will tell you a lot 2 like how he changed his prob scout at his choke just to see my prob

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2022, 01:01:02 pm »
**** there wasnt anyone obsing r game

DinGo07

• Season Winner
  • Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2022, 01:04:31 pm »
With all the respect you deserve, I'll send you to hell, my dear ridick, with your false accusations you won't get anywhere, I never used a hacker, I never had problems in the leagues and now you tell me what a map hack... what a bad loser you are level up please. cry cry cry.........

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2022, 01:10:18 pm »
Funny you download your own game to see what dingo? Lol its a 10min old post, dont lie

Carvusis

• Muted
  • Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2022, 02:16:16 pm »
let me add, hes been busted before for map hacking. all the way back in scd, he got caught becasue he ran his scvs before seeing the drop.
someone needs to look for 4 gate vs a corner or does he just do it vs mid spots and vs 1 race.does he choke and go gas vs only 1 race, 2s will tell you a lot 2 like how he changed his prob scout at his choke just to see my prob

Sword look into Legend Hydra or Tom as well. He has a history of map and multi hacking. Use the right software to track it down. He also has a history of hacking.

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2022, 02:25:05 pm »
tom streams his games dumbass.

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2022, 03:09:26 pm »

Sword look into Legend Hydra or Tom as well. He has a history of map and multi hacking. Use the right software to track it down. He also has a history of hacking.

Bahahaha. Study my replays please. Perhaps you'll learn on what to do but unfortunately never able to execute 🥰

tonyG

• Reaver
    • View Profile
    • Tony G Starcraft
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2022, 03:13:58 pm »
Dingo aren't you brothers with Jose? Raised by the prison system to spread scum upon the earth?

Carvusis

• Muted
  • Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2022, 03:52:23 pm »
tom streams his games dumbass.

You started all this. Only fair to include previous known hackers, right Tom? Or obs cheat with Riddick.

Carvusis

• Muted
  • Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2022, 03:53:33 pm »

Bahahaha. Study my replays please. Perhaps you'll learn on what to do but unfortunately never able to execute 🥰

I don't need to learn how to go 0-5 on taeng Gus Riddick already get owned like that by me

Decaf

• Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2022, 04:25:54 pm »
@ tonyG

LOLLLLL

Ya know, that's probably 100% true lmfao.

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2022, 04:48:27 pm »

I don't need to learn how to go 0-5 on taeng Gus Riddick already get owned like that by me

Don't make up lies buddy =)

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2022, 04:54:29 pm »
I'd love to see you get on your real name and play a bo9 vs gus and Joe. But you'd never do that because you're a pussy ='(

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2022, 05:39:10 pm »
this troll.. for real, can someone watch dingos replays, the game i posted he stops his prob to see my scout.  scw 18 he was caught (obs cheating) but honestly i think its map hacks.

Does he ever have bad scouts where his 4 gate doesnt work. Someone needs to look into it.. ask anyone that played in scd. dingo was caught map hacking, i remember the game he was t bottom left and he ran his scvs than ran them back because the drop wasnt coming the guy just put it next to dingo's base. all was done out of vision and dingo was running his scvs the entire time. banned for map hacking

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]jh93-45
2 Momo[gK]93-61
3 L-Mx]GoM54-7
4 gG]EaZy-93-50
5 L-Mx]Don~48-7

2v2
RankPlayerRecord