+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Top 8 finals by reeKo[gK] April 25, 2024, 11:15:01 pm
[General Discussion ] Sniper.scope by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 24, 2024, 12:10:14 pm
[General Discussion ] Remove game Match ID# 2927 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:48:02 pm
[Support Center] Add game please by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:46:44 pm
[Support Center] Re: GANGSTER]CHILE DISCONNECTED. REMOVE GAME ID#2917 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:45:46 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3391
Latest: Gang]BlackDuck
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26188
Total Topics: 2405
Most Online Today: 450
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 5
Guests: 421
Total: 426

Author Topic: *BANNED Pro]Turbo/Robotoss  (Read 19113 times)

matt

• Broodling
    • View Profile
Re: *BANNED Pro]Turbo/Robotoss
« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2017, 04:31:11 pm »
Apparently u can't even call ppl noobs in a pm and explain how they could be better without getting banned now. no matter. Everyone will be banned soon enough. you'll see.

ZeuZ

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 28, 2017, 04:32:16 pm »
See i just laughed at his last two posts and moved on lol no need to cry about it.. its sithlord..

agreed though I never seen him say anything racist on any threads or on SC. The best thing to do is show these messages to the community and let us see for ourselves.

Cole was bming too I don't see why you don't understand that uuB.

MrAKon

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 28, 2017, 04:58:52 pm »
Ok lol at all of that but anyway I was gonna say as a third party who knows none of u..

Unfortunately she lived actually. The rape was pretty good though. Could be compared to what I'm doing to all of you. You know? Hahaha ty ty.

You cant really ever say this, even if joking, and not be a psychopath. Don't even know what this was, guess he hit somebody with a car and was at fault enough to go to jail for a year? Kind of fucked up to bring up his personal shit in the first place but still how is this your response? Not sure if this warrants a ban from a game league, but certainly cant have someone putting crazy shit like this on your public website. But yeah, deserved or not with how sad the above post comes off it sounds like he needed this for his own good

PuMa

• Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 28, 2017, 05:15:55 pm »
Dang.. you fucked up dude....

Played your cards poorly...  :o

If you're about to win the league and GM  has already warned you about behavior, why push their limits? Just doesn't make sense to me. Yeah, the punishment might have been excessive or unjustified but ey, there are rules everywhere you go even on the internet.

Should have took it down a notch once you got the warning or at least waited until the season was over =/.

Oh well, there's always another season  :)
"Imagination is more important than knowledge"

-Albert Einstein

K]o[L-Stalker

« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2017, 05:18:16 pm »
 The website has very simple rules, and honestly we are pretty damn lenient about everything.  We haven't had a problem with anyone else.

Even though i don't have time to deal with this, I'm going to show you a short compilation of things that were said that lead to his ban.

"fyi your wife is an ugly whore. sup? i'd beat the piss out of her too. just like u kido"

"Also beat the piss out of a few of my ex. Sup??"

"Unfortunately she lived actually. The rape was pretty good though. Could be compared to what I'm doing to all of you. You know? Hahaha ty ty."

"Another one that will never do anything with any league aka Chang.bing. Go fuck off and watch friends ya fucking woman."

"Mafi. Do you realize that kh-loop is cole? Fucking bum bitch"

(While impersonating a league admin) "fucking crybaby scrub, Watch you get banned i'm a mod btw, fucking scrub bye bye"

Also, multiple reports from korean users about him saying racist and typical robotoss phrases to them.

These are just a few examples of what robotoss has been doing (This list could literally be hundreds of quotes long), and to top it all off, he said all of this and we still didn't ban him.

3 warnings and a temp ban in, he showed no signs of slowing down. He continued personally attacking and trolling, so we decided that the best course of action was to ban him for the rest of the season.

He currently has a 16 day ban... essentially a "time-out".   For those of you defending him, I understand why you might be a bit frustrated, but there was no other option.  Its not like we are asking you to read a bible verse before every game... we just ask to keep the personal attacks and bullshit to a minimum. 
« Last Edit: September 28, 2017, 05:23:53 pm by K]o[L-Stalker »

LaMota[xXx]

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 28, 2017, 05:25:26 pm »
Idont like robotoss because he is a picker and thats freaking borring and advantageous, but is legal... The sanction is to heavy .. we are men and we can handdle BM and the one who can not stand bm is a pussy, im Mexican and ill give a fuck about racist comments,  thats my humbble opinion.

ZeuZ

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 28, 2017, 05:28:34 pm »
I highly doubt any of those things are true which is why I pay what he says no mind, just laugh it off and go on with my day. But I guess some people take bm differently. I'm just saying banning him will keep him off the site and keep him from saying more stupid shit.. and muting him would also do the same thing except he can continue to get some good games in as the season comes to an end. But oh well it is what is it is
« Last Edit: September 28, 2017, 05:30:05 pm by ZeuZ »

archons2

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 28, 2017, 06:05:30 pm »
BAHAHAHA he just erased my whole comment lmfaooooooo what a bias, bullshit league.

archons2

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 28, 2017, 06:08:20 pm »
Its funny ( matt again :D!!!!!!!) but right before that stalker loser made that post he banned my other account so i couldn't call him out on his lies lmfao!!.
Where is the raciest thing i posted in the threads stalker??? come on.... still waiting...???? yea thought so you fucking liar.
I like how you switched from "posting raciest things" to "koreans reported he was being raciest" lmfao go's to show what a moron u really are. You get caught in so many lies to try to make yourself look ledgit. its not working...
Not one korean has "reported" me for being raciest because i've never said anything bad about them in any forme, game or channel u idiot. Just another lie...
And even if i did say anything bad about them in the channel or in a game whos fucking cares??? r u the battle.net police or something, nerd? Do you police the whole internet now?? You have a tiny but a power over this site so stick to that u lying piece of shit.. I can't wait for him to say something like "u can't say certain things in channel or games" now lol. apparently u can't say anything bad about anyone anywhere hey? What ppl say in games and in the lobby is there own business and none of yours on this site dipshit.... Not to mention that you're lying about the whole thing because there wasn't one complaint from a korean saying i was "raciest". You are caught in a lie and trying to dig yourself out of a hole now.
Why don't you post ONE single comment from a korean saying how i was raciest and the proof? I'll tell you why. BECAUSE there isn't one lol. lying piece of trash... Keep on eraseing this post like u just did so no one can see it lol sad little kid.
You'll just go on to say something like "i don't think its right to post what they say private to me" or something like that to try to cover your ass and make up more lies. pathetic noob...
ANOTHER THING u posted was the rape the run over shit right??? Why don't u fucking scroll up about 3 lines in that thread dipshit?? They are the one who BRING THAT UP. i never even brought that up but "puppy" DID. did he get a warning???? Did he get a ban???? NOPE. not a single thing was said to him and the others who BROUGHT THAT UP. i just continued on with something that was brought up and i'm the one who gets called out for it? LMFAO not bias hey? Fucking piece of shit liar man. thats all u r! Watch him ban this account and make up more bullshit now lol. Pathetic.

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 28, 2017, 06:11:31 pm »
Its funny ( matt again :D!!!!!!!) but right before that stalker loser made that post he banned my other account so i couldn't call him out on his lies lmfao!!.
Where is the raciest thing i posted in the threads stalker??? come on.... still waiting...???? yea thought so you fucking liar.
I like how you switched from "posting raciest things" to "koreans reported he was being raciest" lmfao go's to show what a moron u really are. You get caught in so many lies to try to make yourself look ledgit. its not working...
Not one korean has "reported" me for being raciest because i've never said anything bad about them in any forme, game or channel u idiot. Just another lie...
And even if i did say anything bad about them in the channel or in a game whos fucking cares??? r u the battle.net police or something, nerd? Do you police the whole internet now?? You have a tiny but a power over this site so stick to that u lying piece of shit.. I can't wait for him to say something like "u can't say certain things in channel or games" now lol. apparently u can't say anything bad about anyone anywhere hey? What ppl say in games and in the lobby is there own business and none of yours on this site dipshit.... Not to mention that you're lying about the whole thing because there wasn't one complaint from a korean saying i was "raciest". You are caught in a lie and trying to dig yourself out of a hole now.
Why don't you post ONE single comment from a korean saying how i was raciest and the proof? I'll tell you why. BECAUSE there isn't one lol. lying piece of trash... Keep on eraseing this post like u just did so no one can see it lol sad little kid.
You'll just go on to say something like "i don't think its right to post what they say private to me" or something like that to try to cover your ass and make up more lies. pathetic noob...
ANOTHER THING u posted was the rape the run over shit right??? Why don't u fucking scroll up about 3 lines in that thread dipshit?? They are the one who BRING THAT UP. i never even brought that up but "puppy" DID. did he get a warning???? Did he get a ban???? NOPE. not a single thing was said to him and the others who BROUGHT THAT UP. i just continued on with something that was brought up and i'm the one who gets called out for it? LMFAO not bias hey? Fucking piece of shit liar man. thats all u r! Watch him ban this account and make up more bullshit now lol. Pathetic.
Matt you asked for this don't cry about it now, read the rules next time. you idiot.

archons2

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 28, 2017, 06:15:47 pm »
wow uub just called me an idiot. BAN HIM RIGHT NOW. GO BAN HIM!!!!! I got banned for saying "must of hit a nerve" about cole. So i think calling someone an "idiot" is much worse. BAN him from the league right now. gogogogogogoggogoggogogggoo! oh wait... that won't happen will it? only happens to me. it won't matter in a few weeks anyhow because i'm never gonna change my mind about ruining this site and others that will be put up in its place. I'll pay some dork 2k just to make this happen and all because u didn't wanna give me prize money :D. And stfu ubb. you'll never be good in this game no matter how much you play. You've already proven that game after game with your losing record each and every season. your a joke in sc and even more in bw.

archons2

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 28, 2017, 06:17:25 pm »
Come on stalker??? Wheres uub's ban for saying "idiot" in a thread?? Wheres puppys ban for personally attacking me??????? Wheres those "thread comments" and "korean complaints" about me being raciest??
Yea i thought so dipshit. I can't wait to ruin this league. Lying piece of shit.

archons2

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 28, 2017, 06:20:19 pm »
Not to mention that i had to copy and paste that long comment because stalker erased it the first time lol. Nope not bias at all.

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 28, 2017, 06:24:02 pm »
losing record every season? ive had like 7 seasons with a + record and rank A or higher, nice try though, I'm definitely good at this game. Anyway you did a lot more than call someone an idiot, you made personal threats and spammed the shit out of everyone, you know its against the law to post threats on the internet? you are really dense. you should've kept your mouth shut and you would've won the league. why do you want to ruin this game for everyone? none of the Koreans are playing now because of you, you're like a cancer that kills this game. please just go do something else.

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 28, 2017, 06:25:32 pm »
actually no you wouldn't win the league, maybe second or third picking only toss. so youre upset about what 75 bucks for 3rd? if you could even finish third? I highly doubt youre even 3rd best.

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]jh93-45
2 Momo[gK]90-58
3 L-Mx]GoM54-7
4 gG]EaZy-93-50
5 L-Mx]Don~48-7

2v2
RankPlayerRecord