+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Top 8 finals by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 28, 2024, 11:13:55 pm
[General Discussion ] Sniper.scope by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 24, 2024, 12:10:14 pm
[General Discussion ] Remove game Match ID# 2927 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:48:02 pm
[Support Center] Add game please by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:46:44 pm
[Support Center] Re: GANGSTER]CHILE DISCONNECTED. REMOVE GAME ID#2917 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:45:46 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3391
Latest: Gang]BlackDuck
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26207
Total Topics: 2405
Most Online Today: 542
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 21
Guests: 521
Total: 542

Author Topic: *BANNED Pro]Turbo/Robotoss  (Read 19122 times)

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
Re: *BANNED Pro]Turbo/Robotoss
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2017, 08:25:25 am »
hahahahaha lmao

HarmonY

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2017, 09:00:33 am »
R.I.P Shitlord  ;D

ZeuZ

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2017, 01:11:17 pm »
Wouldn't be cool to win a season when someone in the top 3 was banned for bm.. I know you're trying to set some rules but this isn't a good look for the league at all. Weak move.

koN

• Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2017, 02:30:28 pm »
How is banning someone for continuing actions, that have been frowned upon and warned about to him on countless occasions, not right and a bad look for the league? I credit Sword and Stalker for making this decision as it's way over due. The guy clearly doesn't get it. He's been banned from every league at one point in time and always returns as the same bming, racist person. You know what is a bad look for this league and site, he is. If they don't act on his actions, that makes the site and league look bad. What's the point of warning someone on three separate occasions and then not following through with it? He's had ample opportunities to change and clean up his act and he can't seem to figure it out and left Sword and Stalker with no choice. The ball was in Matt's court and he failed as many of us predicted, as that's his history. This community doesn't need him, that's very clear. Sure he brings activity, but I could make an argument that he drives activity away with his bm and racism. It's sad to see that people are defending someone like this. He wasn't banned for saying "you suck" or "get good", which is the usual bm. He doesn't even hover around crossing the line, he blows right past the line of things he says to people. It's not warranted and not needed for an online game. The stuff he has said and posted, could be reported and probably be listed as harassment.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2017, 02:35:37 pm by koN »

beaTz-

« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2017, 02:41:55 pm »
What racist thing did he say? I didn't see, but in that Cole thread he wasn't even bm. He just posted a message about him getting shit talked too. Yeah he's bm, but you act like your best buddy Cole isn't bm. Kid is bipolar for damn sure.

koN

• Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2017, 02:49:51 pm »
I never once stated in my response that Cole doesn't bm. WE all bm people, but not to the extent Matt takes it. You have no idea of what was said in the PMs to Cole. If you're simply taking Matt's word in that thread, that Coles PM was out of no where, you're pretty oblivious. It's very clear that Coles PM was a response, and Matt is on his second page of PMs. It takes a lot to get on the second page. It's obvious Matt wasn't banned for casual and simple BM. He was banned for things way beyond that. I think if you think about it a bit Mark and what's been said with Cole's and Matt's past, you can come to a conclusion about what the topic was. And if you don't think that's crossing a line, then that's pathetic.

ZeuZ

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2017, 02:58:49 pm »
None of this recent bm from him is even on the site .. none of us know what you guys are even talking about.

A ban of a week would be suffice.

I'm not even being bias but if a top player gets banned for BM it's just stupid and is gonna ruin this season. Also he must've been getting bmed back so it's not fair to just punish him

His bm has nothing to do with gameplay ... if he hacked, abused, etc.. then sure ban him but if he's talking trash to someone just mute him. And the person he's bming can just squelch him on SC.. problem solved. No need to ban him.. ridiculous. If anything the admins are to blame for not muting this guy long ago it would've prevented this.

koN

• Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2017, 03:14:49 pm »
Dude as I just said, you have no idea what was sent to Cole through PM. As I also said it's not just your normal bm that he is saying. As I also said, everyone bms. But what Matt says isn't BM it's harassment. Just because YOU don't see what's being said, doesn't mean it isn't happening. The bm that is being said, isn't being relayed through SC, as Cole hasn't been playing. It's being sent via PM. You're right about one thing, the things he is saying has nothing to do with SC, so why is he saying it at all? They've muted Matt, that banned him for small amounts of times, nothing works or gets across to him. Matt left them with no choice. He had control of it all and he can't control himself, so now he can't play. He was warned multiple times and never cared to change. Clearly Matt was lying in his last thread when he says "I don't remember sending anything." He knows exactly what he sent and I bet he knows it crossed a line, that's why he didn't post the entire conversation. He only posted on response from Cole.

If you think this league is so poorly run for banning Matt for his actions (that never stopped no matter how many times he was warned) I suggest you go and create your own.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2017, 03:21:14 pm by koN »

ZeuZ

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2017, 03:23:28 pm »
There's a lot of BM that's said that YOU don't see either lol but no one is dumb enough to take anything he says serious. And cole had every right to not reply back to those PMs but he did and bmed back so whats your point?

He was never muted.. he was just banned for 3 days which in my opinion going from 3-day ban to a season ban (or lifetime) is extreme.

I didn't say this league is poorly ran. I appreciate everything SworD has done probably more than you do.. but hopefully they can revise this because this isn't right

ZeuZ

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2017, 03:26:12 pm »
Expose these messages to the community or shut up. Tbh cole you're a bitch running to the admins when you're getting bmed over the internet lol ain't never heard of a grown man doing this smh

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2017, 03:56:06 pm »
Ze.u.Z. I have to disagree with you on this, it clearly states in the rules not to flame other people, which he keeps breaking that rule. you should understand that.

koN

• Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2017, 03:56:55 pm »
Okay man I don't know what else I can really say. I'm just repeating myself. Let me make one thing clear, I had nothing to do with this. It was as much of a surprise to me to see this thread as everyone else. This was Sword's and Stalker's decision, I am simply applauding them for making it. You're right, there is a lot of BM and a lot I don't see. But I doubt to the extent of what Matt has said. But if you or anyone else feel they are being attacked personally or harassed, bring it to the admins attention. He was banned for three days and warned three times, how many chances does this guy get? The point is and i'll say it for about the third time, it's not your standard BM. It's personal attacking and harassment. Everyone can handle standard BM because everyone does it. Matt doesn't just BM, and you know that.

It's up to Cole to expose the messages that were sent to him and no one else. That's his choice if he wants to do that or not. I don't know how that changes anything though. You should simply trust Stalker's and Sword's judgement, that what was said had to warrant a ban. If you know Sword like I do, he isn't one to just throw bans at anyone for nothing. If you're blaming Cole for running to the admins that's kind of low. You say a grown man would never do this, but would a grown man such as Matt do what he's doing? I don't think so.

ZeuZ

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2017, 04:12:27 pm »
Yeah but cole bmed back too instead of just ignoring it... and also I haven't heard from SworD on this thread.. it seems like things are happening behind the scenes which is why I don't think its cool.

Btw none of us knew kh-loop was cole, Sithlord's bm brought it out of him. And thats what bm is all about.. getting under the opponents skin and bringing them out of their game. Seems like it worked here.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2017, 04:24:31 pm by ZeuZ »

matt

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2017, 04:23:39 pm »
This is matt. LOL at kon and this noob piece of shit stalker.      Show me ONE raciest thing i'm posted in a thread. ONE single thing and post it. YOU CAN'T because i haven't posted anything raciest u fucking lying morons..... thats the first lie. The second lie is the "he's been warned 3 times" which isn't true. If i wan't banned from entering my other account i'd show u i've had two warnings then this ban. The second warning was just lame also because it came because i STATED i would never give any money back to a community that crys and a bunch of noobs and ect.... so kon you were saying it wasn't because i called ppl out on gameplay??? YES IT WAS u fucking nobody noob. Learn the facts before the start making bullshit up. Also i would LOVE to get on my other account and post ALL the messages i've sent to cole. Not one of them was a bad personal attack. EVERY SINGLE ONE of them was about gameplay and how his "less is more theory" only works if he's rabbit and that thought process is why i find it so easy to beat him all the time. As for the message i "first" sent him i don't remember what it was and would love to go check but if it was something bad he would of went straight to the admins and not waited. NOT ONE MESSAGE i sent him was bm.         They banned me for making a thread about a message he sends me and laughing?? in general discussion?? Pathetic league.
I promiss u this. PROMISS. i'll make sure there isn't a 2nd or a 3rd bias bullshit league because i won't stop until this league is hacked and ruined and i'll make sure its done everytime. i have unlimited resources and i will find someone to do this each and every time u fools try to make a new one. I promiss u that u bias ffucking losers. You just ruined sc for everyone. Have fun!! You'll see. (not one raciest comment did i make in any threads so keep lying u pieces of shit)

matt

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 28, 2017, 04:27:26 pm »
funny how cole won't put what i sent to him because he bm's sword and zeuz in the threads and there is no personal attacks from me. They are literally just going by the word of a little tiny rat piece of shit who if he were down here wouldn't make it 1 week. The dude is the kid in school everyone picks on then he runs to the office ratting on everyone and telling his mommy.
Give me a few weeks to find someone who knows shit about computers or i somehow try everything on youtube lol and this site will be down for good and every single one put up after it for as long as i fucking live. Mark my words!!!!!!! I won't fucking stop until this is done.

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]jh93-45
2 Momo[gK]93-61
3 L-Mx]GoM54-7
4 gG]EaZy-93-50
5 L-Mx]Don~48-7

2v2
RankPlayerRecord