+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] SCW 63 begin when? Open Tournament hosted by Hero Clan by XelRus Today at 07:24:28 pm
[General Discussion ] I couldn't report any games because the website was down by LivE.SworD September 30, 2026, 10:28:30 pm
[General Discussion ] add game pls by LivE.SworD September 30, 2026, 10:27:03 pm
[Support Center] repòrt loss removed by LivE.SworD September 30, 2026, 10:24:31 pm
[Support Center] Remove 1v1 game please - Match ID# 243 by LivE.SworD September 30, 2026, 10:15:39 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
 
 
 
Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 24299
Latest: spingranny-Adjouro
New This Month: 675
New This Week: 1760
New Today: 348
Stats
Total Posts: 26297
Total Topics: 2748
Most Online Today: 5103
Most Online Ever: 36250
(July 03, 2026, 02:56:49 pm)
Users Online
Members: 28
Guests: 2051
Total: 2079

Author Topic: Remove match #230  (Read 9528 times)

hihihello

  • Supporter
  • Guardian
  • *
  • Posts: 256
    • View Profile
Remove match #230
« on: April 28, 2022, 01:28:04 am »
I entered the game lobby and picked z because I wasn't playing. I even stated in the lobby I wasn't playing and Tom started the game. both warrior and I left, and ronin reported the game.

pzvpz hydra/ronin vs me and warrior

Nerdkilla4eva

  • Broodling
  • *
  • Posts: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Remove match #230
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2022, 01:30:02 am »
I was there what Day. said is right.

LivE.SworD

  • Administrator
  • Reaver
  • ******
  • Posts: 1375
    • View Profile
Re: Remove match #230
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2022, 12:20:27 am »
removed

 

Season Info

SCW Season 62
Location: Op UGL@USWEST
Open: Aug 14 - Oct 4
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 -Ank]Henessy-94-18
2 Don~136-65
3 MAFIA]`EviL-62-18
4 pacutec103-120
5 Pro]TossX2-89-48

2v2
RankPlayerRecord
1 -Ank]Henessy-71-6
2 Choi0071-17
3 Don~71-29
4 legend]six68-36
5 pacutec109-123

Prize Pool (SCW62)
RankModePrize
11v1$100
RankModePrize
12v2$200
22v2$170
32v2$130
42v2$100
52v2$70

Help keep the league active.
Powered by EzPortal