+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Top 8 finals by RJBTV Today at 06:44:50 am
[General Discussion ] Sniper.scope by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 24, 2024, 12:10:14 pm
[General Discussion ] Remove game Match ID# 2927 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:48:02 pm
[Support Center] Add game please by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:46:44 pm
[Support Center] Re: GANGSTER]CHILE DISCONNECTED. REMOVE GAME ID#2917 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:45:46 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3391
Latest: Gang]BlackDuck
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26208
Total Topics: 2405
Most Online Today: 595
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 3
Guests: 588
Total: 591

Author Topic: Evidence of Widespread Hacking & Battle.Net's Collaboration  (Read 1940 times)

drandre

• Broodling
    • View Profile
Evidence of Widespread Hacking & Battle.Net's Collaboration
« on: April 29, 2022, 07:33:28 pm »
A lot of what happened this game was suspect. Like the fact that either my min count is being throttled or Zergs considering my probe count vs his etc. but what is absolutely clear is the storm that happened between minutes 16-17, roughly 16:20 to be more exact. I'd ask you to slow down the replay and look at the storm right on top of his hive, taking out some of the mineral patch drones (very few) and not the entire patch which would be what should happen. And then I do a second storm on his gas line and still very few drones come off his total drone count.

If you are going to say that the drone line was off because the drones were returning to the main min patch then I'd ask you to post a replay, ONE REPLAY dated prior to today that shows that happening in ANY OTHER GAME but this one. I bet that you can't.

A few more things that are suspect. The fact that he stops attacking even after my dropship gets taken out which was a setup on my part because I felt once he took out the ship that he would attack.

I gurantee you that if you do a click by click analysis of this replay you will see wide spread hacking and collusion on the part of this player whoever he/she is and a wider group of people within battel.net

drandre

• Broodling
    • View Profile
Re: Evidence of Widespread Hacking & Battle.Net's Collaboration
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2022, 09:40:19 pm »
A lot of what happened this game was suspect. Like the fact that either my min count is being throttled or Zergs considering my probe count vs his etc. but what is absolutely clear is the storm that happened between minutes 16-17, roughly 16:20 to be more exact. I'd ask you to slow down the replay and look at the storm right on top of his hive, taking out some of the mineral patch drones (very few) and not the entire patch which would be what should happen. And then I do a second storm on his gas line and still very few drones come off his total drone count.

If you are going to say that the drone line was off because the drones were returning to the main min patch then I'd ask you to post a replay, ONE REPLAY dated prior to today that shows that happening in ANY OTHER GAME but this one. I bet that you can't.

A few more things that are suspect. The fact that he stops attacking even after my dropship gets taken out which was a setup on my part because I felt once he took out the ship that he would attack.

I gurantee you that if you do a click by click analysis of this replay you will see wide spread hacking and collusion on the part of this player whoever he/she is and a wider group of people within battel.net

Another replay here of the tanks hitting my probe line without vision. No scan, nothing, just hitting the probe line.

AccUrSeD

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2022, 03:24:26 am »

Another replay here of the tanks hitting my probe line without vision. No scan, nothing, just hitting the probe line.

oh damn, you're totally right.

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2022, 03:31:09 am »
I called the cops on you andre. Have fun in jail.

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2022, 03:34:41 am »
Andre is the hacker ring leader. I called swat on him.

drandre

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2022, 12:24:14 pm »
Keep talking shit assholes keep cheating keep up the crminal activity
« Last Edit: May 01, 2022, 04:19:07 pm by drandre »

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2022, 08:12:50 am »
not sure if Andre is mentally unstable or just trolling. The shit he's posting can't possibly be serious.

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2022, 11:23:45 pm »
He's hilarious I'm his big fan xd

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2022, 04:58:19 pm »
some of the people who post shit here I thought were people that did not actually exist. But turns out they do.

Dreadlord Proletius

• Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2022, 07:32:55 pm »
We are all bots. We're all one big bot.

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]jh93-45