+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Top 8 finals by Ridd1cK[DFWM] Today at 01:49:04 pm
[General Discussion ] Sniper.scope by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 24, 2024, 12:10:14 pm
[General Discussion ] Remove game Match ID# 2927 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:48:02 pm
[Support Center] Add game please by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:46:44 pm
[Support Center] Re: GANGSTER]CHILE DISCONNECTED. REMOVE GAME ID#2917 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:45:46 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3391
Latest: Gang]BlackDuck
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26187
Total Topics: 2405
Most Online Today: 485
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 12
Guests: 435
Total: 447

Poll

See Title

YES
21 (95.5%)
NO
1 (4.5%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Voting closed: May 20, 2022, 02:02:06 pm

Author Topic: WHO WANTS TO SEE GG)Eazy- VS DAVE live BO7, instead of BM back and forth.  (Read 16470 times)

GreatEscape

• Guardian
    • View Profile
I was sick. High on meds. Rusty haven’t played and still played u like a noob. Stop bming Dave. U lost

JoesCastyCasts

• Supporter
  • Tank
    • View Profile
    • Joe's Fastest SC Casts

GreatEscape

• Guardian
    • View Profile
Thanks for casting Joe. We should run some more sometime!  Good game!

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
Lol. Says the guy at 300 plus apm "sick and on meds" bming the entire time. It's funny how you say that but you bad mannered the entire time when you lost games instead of just saying gg and leaving.

GreatEscape

• Guardian
    • View Profile
The only one who appears to be a salty loser is you Dave. Ragequitting after you getting wrecked. Your 3 games you won were just from me playing dumb. I was high. That’s why ur drops were more effective. I owned up and showed up even tho I was sick. Just from watching the replays it’s pretty clear who is better. Goodgame Dave. Maybe one day you will stop being a hater. I don’t dodge so stop with your stupid comments. Even after losing you can’t just take it. You were bad mannered the entire time making excuses. It’s hilarious. Stop trying to show face.

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
Anyone that watches that would know lmao. Every time you lost, you bad mannered and made excuses.  What did I do when i lost regardless of not playing for so long and on a 14 inch labtop from a move? I said gg and left. You won a series 4-3. Does that rly make you better after how many times I've smashed you when I was fresh. Guy says he's high but playing at a higher apm then he's ever played at while I'm playing at an avg of 30 lower apm than normal. In game two I even offered you a re if I won the series out of kindness and you said go whenever.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2022, 09:08:18 am by Think-Fast »

GreatEscape

• Guardian
    • View Profile
Yeah that’s all you could say because of how mad you were. And you just trying to show face. You bmed the whole time up until we played. With a million different excuses. Maybe read all your comments of you taking shots at me and with my job and mental health. And you say that isn’t bm?  Fuck off I have every right to be a dick to you. Act all innocent and shit now?

Bravo Dave.

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
You're right. I was bming your mental health before the game because you do have mental issues lmao. I didn't say anything in those games until you started bming. Go ahead and watch the video if you narcissisticaly think otherwise

GreatEscape

• Guardian
    • View Profile
Lol even when I prove you wrong. I make you look so bad like a cpu. Glad I played even tho I’m sick. Goodgame

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
That why you lost? You are right. I did play like a cpu and yet you still lost a few lmao... shows that even when im not fresh, I can still walk on you. When you are sick?? That's not "high" apm lol. Idc man. Everyone in SC knows your gig. I'd lose to most b gamers right now and I admit it. Maybe if you admit that you aren't nearly as good as you think you are, and try to improve your game play by playing better ppl, everyone would respect you

Userishere

• Broodling
    • View Profile
Lol even when I prove you wrong. I make you look so bad like a cpu. Glad I played even tho I’m sick. Goodgame

Literally nobody likes you. even your own girlfriend thinks you're a loser. get over yourself kid lose the ego

thepigspeaks

• Marine
    • View Profile
ExcuseCraft

GreatEscape

• Guardian
    • View Profile
You never walked on me lol. You are delirious.  You always lose to b rank players lol. Look at your history.  What ego?  I proved a point. All you making fake accs of me and so on. It’s quite funny. I won now you can stop talking and whining. The fact that not just you but others have to bring personal life stuff and make up lies just to make fun of me. It’s hilarious. I am done replying to this thread.

ANCV

• Marine
    • View Profile
Gg]Eazy lower tier3

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
Nobody would have said shit to you if you didn't make a thread calling everyone in this season a bunch of noobs and dodgers. Ofc ppl gonna hate on you

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]jh93-45
2 Momo[gK]90-58
3 L-Mx]GoM54-7
4 gG]EaZy-93-50
5 L-Mx]Don~48-7

2v2
RankPlayerRecord