+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[Clans] VcK vs gK - REPORT THREAD by RoNin March 18, 2024, 07:11:26 pm
[General Discussion ] Wheres Kokanee? by TheRealKush March 17, 2024, 12:51:29 am
[General Discussion ] Sorry for racist joke by RoNin March 16, 2024, 03:52:19 pm
[Clans] [VcK] vs [gK] - Clan War (Discussion thread) by sNipEr.ScopE March 16, 2024, 02:00:55 pm
[Clans] Clan [DFWM] by reeKo[gK] March 15, 2024, 10:49:42 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3375
Latest: elcausha15
New This Month: 2
New This Week: 1
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 25950
Total Topics: 2385
Most Online Today: 275
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 28
Guests: 245
Total: 273

Author Topic: jose hacker?  (Read 10995 times)

FaINeR

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
Re: jose hacker?
« Reply #30 on: June 29, 2022, 01:00:24 pm »
If they were hack, they would have already beaten hydra in several tournaments, same with Dingo. They lost in the most important point, they did not use hack to beat hydra, it is illogical that they use hack vs players of less lvl. 

Decaf

• Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 29, 2022, 01:32:44 pm »
Someone who has hacked as long as Dingo and Jose will know how to hide it well enough to be almost undetectable.

Fainer, do you really think Jose or Dingo would make it that obvious during a tournament? I can guarantee they turn off the hacks during tournaments.

These are some slimy cats (just like you mr. late reporter) that will do anything to get a win.

Also hey Dingo why do you ALWAYS start to lag when you start losing?  ::) ::) ::)

Ban Jose + Dingo the league will thrive.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2022, 02:26:13 pm by Decaf »

FaINeR

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 29, 2022, 06:57:59 pm »
Why don't they talk about when hydra was using hack in the past, that's what they say. they only speak at the convenience of the gringos,

I don't know if they have used hack or use it. I think that no one has used hack any of the 3 dingo, jose and hydra. In the past I don't know but currently not,   it's very difficult with remastered.

Sc is a game of intelligence just because someone guesses something and they already say it's hack because their guess was perfect.

A league need compete players or want see only hydra win,  these gringos are very funny and cryers. Kokane need be freee come not fear.

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 29, 2022, 09:46:01 pm »
Why don't they talk about when hydra was using hack in the past, that's what they say. they only speak at the convenience of the gringos,

I don't know if they have used hack or use it. I think that no one has used hack any of the 3 dingo, jose and hydra. In the past I don't know but currently not,   it's very difficult with remastered.

Sc is a game of intelligence just because someone guesses something and they already say it's hack because their guess was perfect.

A league need compete players or want see only hydra win,  these gringos are very funny and cryers. Kokane need be freee come not fear.
then why do dingo and Jose dodge hydra and the Koreans? Cause they're chicken shit and don't want to lose cause hydra always kicks their ass. Boo hoo... hydra always plays with stream open so you can see no hacks. L-mx clan is at the least full of chicken dodgers who refuse to play vs superior gamers. They don't care about having the best player win. They want to dominate every season without actually being the best. That shows me they are only desperate to win money and don't care about integrity of the league. Look how dingo evaded the Koreans and hydra in 2v2 playing only vs low ranks and getting free wins from lmx] Alex to win season. Absolutely disgraceful behavior and sad part they got away with it. Sword wouldn't host tournament. Now we have no Koreans and no showmanship kokanee dingo and Jose all dodging hydra it makes the very boring. Lmx should all be very ashamed
« Last Edit: June 29, 2022, 09:55:37 pm by sNipEr.ScopE »

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 29, 2022, 11:32:48 pm »
i think they should make jose and dingo stream games so we can see them prefect records go to shit.
fainer tom streams his games unlike your butt buddies.

make them stream games or gtfo. hus needs to stream his games 2, anyone in top 10 needs to show they r legit and not fucking cheating.

FaINeR

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 30, 2022, 12:23:16 am »

then why do dingo and Jose dodge hydra and the Koreans? Cause they're chicken shit and don't want to lose cause hydra always kicks their ass. Boo hoo... hydra always plays with stream open so you can see no hacks. L-mx clan is at the least full of chicken dodgers who refuse to play vs superior gamers. They don't care about having the best player win. They want to dominate every season without actually being the best. That shows me they are only desperate to win money and don't care about integrity of the league. Look how dingo evaded the Koreans and hydra in 2v2 playing only vs low ranks and getting free wins from lmx] Alex to win season. Absolutely disgraceful behavior and sad part they got away with it. Sword wouldn't host tournament. Now we have no Koreans and no showmanship kokanee dingo and Jose all dodging hydra it makes the very boring. Lmx should all be very ashamed

I Agreed with you  Gus.  For that reason sword does tournaments.

Good idea riddick ,  But they have already made broadcasts on their stream channels jose on trovo, dingo on facebook and hydra on twitch

Annunaki

• Season Winner
  • Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 30, 2022, 09:10:25 am »

Straight from the heart, why are you wasting time talking to fainer? hes another scw criminal bro shady guy

FaINeR

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 30, 2022, 10:06:40 am »

Straight from the heart, why are you wasting time talking to fainer? hes another scw criminal bro shady guy

Pete you need understand that Lebaby is your new daddy,   score vs lebaby on 2vs2   2-13 ??
« Last Edit: June 30, 2022, 10:09:31 am by FaINeR »

Annunaki

• Season Winner
  • Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 30, 2022, 10:48:53 am »
haha cute this scw criminal does not know to count either ^^ scw criminal late reporteeeeeeeeeeeeer

Annunaki

• Season Winner
  • Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 30, 2022, 10:49:36 am »
top 3 abuser of all time check your track history

DinGo07

• Season Winner
  • Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 30, 2022, 11:15:37 am »

Go hydra here ?? go dodger .............

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
« Reply #41 on: July 01, 2022, 05:04:41 am »

Go hydra here ?? go dodger .............

Don't I own you every series we have? lol Pretty sure our last 3 series i'm like 15-4 vs you =-]

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 01, 2022, 11:49:16 am »
Ohhhhhhh!!!! Dingo dodge?

Dingo vs tom both stream it, then jose vs tom both stream it

Bo11 who bets they won't do it

SlaSh

• Zealot
  • SlaSh
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/slash.starcraft
« Reply #43 on: July 01, 2022, 12:00:15 pm »
This is incredible, eliminating two great players for the sole fact of being good players? Expelling them just because they can't beat them? People over 30 years of age still haven't learned to accept their defeats? play both "jose vs dingo" live and in cybercafe and I'm more than sure of the level they have, but well in the scw site the favorites will always be right, and the favorites are those who maintain direct communication with sword.
SlaSh StarCraft Games

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 01, 2022, 01:09:30 pm »
Slash your fucking stupid shut up.   Both dingo and jose been banned for hacking over the years in scd up to this league. Its nothing new

Swords more taking there side because nothing gets done, dingo abuses and cheats vs Koreans and makes his 2ed plyon at the choke one of there bases with out scout and talks about m.u in game with his part with out scout and gets a (3 day ban)  swords on his side more than the community.  They get away with murder and would get trashed if forced to stream there games. Id put money on it
« Last Edit: July 01, 2022, 01:12:25 pm by Ridd1cK[DFWM] »

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]GoM47-4
2 L-Mx]Don~29-3
3 L-Mx]jh46-25
4 gG]EaZy-50-32
5 AnCv48-38

2v2