+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] momo stop dodging bo10 tmr by RoNin April 17, 2024, 10:59:31 pm
[General Discussion ] Remove Game by Lucas April 16, 2024, 10:07:07 am
[Support Center] REMOVE GAMES / TONTONATOS REPORT THATS by Lucas April 16, 2024, 09:57:39 am
[Support Center] How do I change my email address associated with my account? by LivE.SworD April 11, 2024, 01:33:41 am
[Introduce Yourself] I'm back! MaFia.Azazel / PoPe[or]DoPe by Kush_Ld[FuN] April 10, 2024, 01:33:49 am

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3391
Latest: Gang]BlackDuck
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26151
Total Topics: 2399
Most Online Today: 341
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 5
Guests: 282
Total: 287

Author Topic: Bill cooper  (Read 4530 times)

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
Bill cooper
« on: June 08, 2022, 02:49:07 am »
Don't remain in blissful ignorance wake up before its too late. Time will prove bill cooper more and more correct. https://youtu.be/5egUlUrNZ3U

Night]v[are

• Marine
    • View Profile
Re: Bill cooper
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2022, 11:34:39 am »
Far deeper than this. William Cooper story is def intriguing, but this isn't even near the tip of the iceberg.

ww w. outofshadows .or g

Remove the spaces. This is great for beginners.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2022, 11:48:01 am by Night]v[are »

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2022, 12:18:10 pm »
I'm not a beginner lol I've seen just about every theory there is.

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2022, 02:56:35 pm »
That was spot on information though thanks for sharing

Night]v[are

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2022, 05:10:06 pm »

Never called YOU a beginner. It's a journey, not a destination. Awakening. Many people have not yet started. Some have started but they're not looking at news/media/hollywood/politics. Some are seeing it in work, banks (finances - personally or business), religion, etc..

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2022, 07:04:36 pm »

Never called YOU a beginner. It's a journey, not a destination. Awakening. Many people have not yet started. Some have started but they're not looking at news/media/hollywood/politics. Some are seeing it in work, banks (finances - personally or business), religion, etc..
that's so true too. People always try to talk down to me and I just laugh because I know things they couldn't even dream about in nightmares. Truth is really stranger than fiction. Hollywood is brainwashing everyone. Look how evil everyone is. They'd rather worship the devil than follow what's right. God save them.

Night]v[are

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2022, 07:57:28 pm »

that's so true too. People always try to talk down to me and I just laugh because I know things they couldn't even dream about in nightmares. Truth is really stranger than fiction. Hollywood is brainwashing everyone. Look how evil everyone is. They'd rather worship the devil than follow what's right. God save them.

Nobody is saving anyone, except ourselves. The problem, even you(myself too, we all do) demonstrate platform thinking. That YOU know more than I, or I know more than him or her. That's a big problem. One potential theory, if you will, is that we are all God, experiencing life from infinite perspective. So, to look at anyone differently than with LOVE, you are only judging yourself. As above, so below.

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2022, 08:06:35 pm »
There is literally nothing we can do without faith in Jesus christ. Every form of resistance within the earthly realm is controlled by the illuminati. I'm absolutely talking from a perspective of love to all mankind. To offer the truth in the form of salvation through faith in Jesus christ is the highest display of love anyone could ever show. I indeed know more than someone with no faith in Jesus christ. I don't mean that as an insult. It's an undeniable fact Jesus walked this earth to offer guidance and salvation from the brotherhood of the serpent under Satan lucifer who have fallen angel DNA and technology and are in direct opposition to humanity and the creator God. The meek shall inherit the earth and the way into heaven is small then a needle point. We must exercise control over sense gratification and destroy our ego to become selfless in brotherhood of man. All critique of me will fall flat on its face as I am perfect in faith and oneness with the lord.

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2022, 08:09:11 pm »
There is literally nothing we can do without faith in Jesus christ. Every form of resistance within the earthly realm is controlled by the illuminati. I'm absolutely talking from a perspective of love to all mankind. To offer the truth in the form of salvation through faith in Jesus christ is the highest display of love anyone could ever show. I indeed know more than someone with no faith in Jesus christ. I don't mean that as an insult. It's an undeniable fact Jesus walked this earth to offer guidance and salvation from the brotherhood of the serpent under Satan lucifer who have fallen angel DNA and technology and are in direct opposition to humanity and the creator God. The meek shall inherit the earth and the way into heaven is small then a needle point. We must exercise control over sense gratification and destroy our ego to become selfless in brotherhood of man. All critique of me will fall flat on its face as I am perfect in faith and oneness with the lord.
PS that is a new age belief common deception to deceive human beings that they are all God's. No, we are but the creators chosen creation and the fallen angels know and are jealous and angry of God's boundless love.

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2022, 08:09:56 pm »
" we are all gods" is a luciferian doctrine told to members of the occult. The time is 7: 11 at he time of this writing
« Last Edit: June 08, 2022, 08:12:15 pm by sNipEr.ScopE »

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2022, 08:24:40 pm »
Respect plz

Dreadlord Proletius

• Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2022, 03:49:22 am »
lmao

tonyG

• Reaver
    • View Profile
    • Tony G Starcraft
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2022, 04:05:43 pm »
Are you tripping when you post this shit or all sober thoughts ??

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2022, 04:30:16 pm »
its all 100% proven facts.

KuShDaddy

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2022, 06:14:43 pm »
Does this chump ever shut up? Kid you didn't know nothing before I even spoke to you now all of a sudden you're a full blow know it all narcissist.... you got issues doggie. All of you damn nerds need to get lives..... hydra to ..

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]jh92-44
2 Momo[gK]85-53
3 L-Mx]GoM53-7
4 L-Mx]White65-21
5 gG]EaZy-93-50

2v2
RankPlayerRecord