+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[Support Center] remove games plz by MentoS September 27, 2026, 11:11:10 pm
[Support Center] add game pls by DinGo07 September 26, 2026, 01:49:52 pm
[Support Center] Manually add this game please. by IcyP September 25, 2026, 11:11:51 pm
[Support Center] Won't send email to make a account. by IcyP September 24, 2026, 12:17:38 pm
[General Discussion ] add game pls by DinGo07 September 20, 2026, 11:20:53 am

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
 
 
 
Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 22783
Latest: millionz-inils
New This Month: 15407
New This Week: 244
New Today: 211
Stats
Total Posts: 26276
Total Topics: 2747
Most Online Today: 2937
Most Online Ever: 36250
(July 03, 2026, 02:56:49 pm)
Users Online
Members: 14
Guests: 2734
Total: 2748

Author Topic: I want showmatch vs xS.Omni  (Read 18037 times)

Baby-

  • Hydralisk
  • ***
  • Posts: 103
    • View Profile
I want showmatch vs xS.Omni
« on: July 19, 2022, 05:15:17 pm »
I got a streamer for spanish speakers  but I would like 1 for my english followers!

sNipEr.ScopE

  • Reaver
  • *******
  • Posts: 1701
    • View Profile
Re: I want showmatch vs xS.Omni
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2022, 05:39:06 pm »
so you want all to see you lose vs him or what

Decaf

  • Tank
  • *****
  • Posts: 243
    • View Profile
Re: I want showmatch vs xS.Omni
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2022, 05:50:40 pm »
Pay David first

Microtour-1

  • Marine
  • **
  • Posts: 75
    • View Profile
Re: I want showmatch vs xS.Omni
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2022, 06:09:37 pm »
I got a streamer for spanish speakers  but I would like 1 for my english followers!
Pagale a DAve los 100 dolares que le debes estupido negro de mier,da!!

tO_cReAtiVee

  • Marine
  • **
  • Posts: 98
    • View Profile
Re: I want showmatch vs xS.Omni
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2022, 08:08:12 pm »
stfu baby u fucking moron, go dd1 // 1? but we all know u dodge, so no need to reply. kk thx bye

go uninstall this game. ^^
« Last Edit: July 19, 2022, 08:11:40 pm by tO_cReAtiVee »
aka Red.SeeD

xS.Jake

  • Broodling
  • *
  • Posts: 49
    • View Profile
Re: I want showmatch vs xS.Omni
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2022, 11:22:34 pm »
pretty random baby, but sure once ur a- or higher holler at me

 

Season Info

SCW Season 62
Location: Op UGL@USWEST
Open: Aug 14 - Oct 4
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 Don~109-50
2 -Ank]Henessy-70-14
3 -Ank]KoRoOsTeR89-68
4 Elpatrondelbien130-112
5 MAFIA]`EviL-41-6

2v2
RankPlayerRecord
1 -Ank]Henessy-56-5
2 Don~51-22
3 pacutec97-99
4 legend]six65-33
5 Choi0048-14

Prize Pool (SCW62)
RankModePrize
11v1$100
RankModePrize
12v2$200
22v2$170
32v2$130
42v2$100
52v2$70

Help keep the league active.
Powered by EzPortal