+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Rollback Netcode in Brood War by RJBTV Today at 06:10:48 pm
[General Discussion ] SCW 63 begin when? Open Tournament hosted by Hero Clan by XelRus Today at 01:28:11 am
[General Discussion ] Pie in the face to celebrate 50 subscribers! by xRidd1cK October 07, 2026, 11:36:13 am
[Clans] ●●● ~ ㆍiMpacTㆍ ~ ●●● by Patriotic.Newb October 05, 2026, 07:07:57 pm
[General Discussion ] Who won Brain vs gomdor by TealSilverSteal October 05, 2026, 05:57:27 am

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
 
 
 
Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Author Topic: Something special for ronin  (Read 11766 times)

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

  • Guest
Something special for ronin
« on: August 03, 2022, 08:10:46 pm »
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRUMB4AG/?k=1  Made a little something for ronin. I’m sure everyone will enjoy it 2.  Lmk if I should make more

RoNin

  • Supporter
  • Reaver
  • *
  • Posts: 737
    • View Profile
Re: Something special for ronin
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2022, 12:40:31 am »
lol that was good no lie props to you..

Wait till you see what I got in the works for you though buddy

It’s like bringing ether to a middle school fight mf just wait till I drop the bomb it’s gonna be nothin but net rip riddick

 

Season Info

SCW Season 63
Location: Op UGL@USWEST
Open: Oct 8 - Nov 23
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 Don~15-1
2 KingLeBron8-4
3 -Ank]KoRoOsTeR5-1
4 iMpacT.RadahnN-5-2
5 [PTM]MINIBOLA5-6

2v2
RankPlayerRecord
1 -Ank]Choi7-6
2 -Ank]Tb4-2
3 -Ank]Tiger86-3-1
4 LgX[PerroCosmic2-0
5 Oni]X[AreS-2-0

Help keep the league active.
Powered by EzPortal