+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Top 8 finals by Ridd1cK[DFWM] Today at 05:01:02 am
[General Discussion ] Sniper.scope by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 24, 2024, 12:10:14 pm
[General Discussion ] Remove game Match ID# 2927 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:48:02 pm
[Support Center] Add game please by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:46:44 pm
[Support Center] Re: GANGSTER]CHILE DISCONNECTED. REMOVE GAME ID#2917 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:45:46 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3391
Latest: Gang]BlackDuck
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26189
Total Topics: 2405
Most Online Today: 450
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 1
Guests: 403
Total: 404

Author Topic: Gg )eazy told me Hydra confessed to hacking in tournament oblivion hack  (Read 11959 times)

Carvusis

• Muted
  • Tank
    • View Profile
Re: Gg )eazy told me Hydra confessed to hacking in tournament oblivion hack
« Reply #105 on: August 22, 2022, 11:00:38 am »
Because it bothers Chris, that’s why.   Ronin going for his chest

This is great. ^_^. Joe go pay child support you bald lazy eye fuck hahahahahaha.

Let.me know when you don't want to dodge "peace of shit" ROFL. Can't spell and your mom can't either stupid fuck "wilde" I see where you get your stupidness from. Feel bad for your daughter.

Vulture

• Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: August 23, 2022, 01:46:39 am »

Why would it ever matter if somebody had biracial parents? Lmao. Somebody did call out your racist before so I see it now.
[/quote]

Ronin's a well known racist. I've added screenshots below of his comments towards people of asian origin. I'll be adding more, soon I'll have a catalogue. Maybe SworD can take some action against him, because the constant racism and bm from Ronin is too far.

Vulture

• Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: August 23, 2022, 01:47:18 am »
More
« Last Edit: August 23, 2022, 01:50:41 am by Vulture »

Vulture

• Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: August 23, 2022, 02:12:04 am »

RoNin

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: August 23, 2022, 02:19:34 am »
hus u need to grow a sack forreaaal bro u got too much time on your hands

#1 u baited me into this conversation and started it off as a dicussion, basically coercing me into saying these things

#2 me saying indians smell and are dirty, is an opinion. am i in any type of position of power that can deny indian people anything based on their ethnicity? therefore what i said is just an opinion. and your butthurt about it because it is somewhat truth, and it hurts you. if it wasn't remotely true then you wouldn't care.

sorry if its hard to swallow, snowflakes like you just get butthurt and throw the word racist around whenever it suits your plight.

and so what if my favorite movie is american history x.

doesn't mean I'm racist.

white power
« Last Edit: August 23, 2022, 02:42:08 am by RoNin »

zeal

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: August 23, 2022, 08:12:07 am »
lol at Ronin.  Here is a FACT - In screen shots he says "dude Indians smell, fact, Indians are dirty af, fact"

But then you turn around in your response to Vulture any say "#2 me saying Indians smell and are dirty, is an opinion."  Either you don't know what the word FACT means, or you don't now what the word opinion means.  And you CLEARLY don't know what the word racist means. 

Your like the fat white guy in American History X (Seth).  Racist and dumb as shit. Which is totally fine, nobody is saying you can't be those things.  Free country and all.  But at least own it instead of pretending your not a dumbass, and pretending your not racist. 

RoNin

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: August 23, 2022, 10:58:06 am »
lol at Ronin.  Here is a FACT - In screen shots he says "dude Indians smell, fact, Indians are dirty af, fact"

But then you turn around in your response to Vulture any say "#2 me saying Indians smell and are dirty, is an opinion."  Either you don't know what the word FACT means, or you don't now what the word opinion means.  And you CLEARLY don't know what the word racist means. 

Your like the fat white guy in American History X (Seth).  Racist and dumb as shit. Which is totally fine, nobody is saying you can't be those things.  Free country and all.  But at least own it instead of pretending your not a dumbass, and pretending your not racist.

It’s still an opinion regardless. Some people can say they smell good. I was only trying to make vulture mad. And it worked. I actually really like Indian people, minus the scammers and eating with the same hands they wipe their ass with. It’s just their culture. I never said I hated them for it. I respect it. But u won’t see me going to India anytime soon.

Also, if we look at countries with some of the most polluted provinces, India takes the cake. So yeaa dirty af people. Do I hate them for it, no. Do I hate Indian scammers who con old people out of social security money? Yes. Do I hate hus? yes

And trust me, I know what the true definition of racist is. Not your 2020 google definition of “racism”. I bet according to your definition only a white person can be racist. Stfu zeal please. What are you the bm police? Get a life hus I know that’s you

And yes Seth is my favorite character and who I aspire to be in life
« Last Edit: August 23, 2022, 11:25:40 am by RoNin »

TealSilverSteal

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: August 23, 2022, 03:29:53 pm »
Can we ban Ronin? Clearly hes abusing the system, HAHA...

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: August 23, 2022, 03:32:13 pm »
Good god the bm on this game, can we just play

Ketchup

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: August 23, 2022, 05:19:55 pm »
You tell me you little cry baby noob... You're trash.

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]jh93-45
2 Momo[gK]90-58
3 L-Mx]GoM54-7
4 gG]EaZy-93-50
5 L-Mx]Don~48-7

2v2
RankPlayerRecord