+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[News] SCW Season 44 - 1v1 Season End Tournament Announcement by GreatEscape Today at 03:27:05 am
[General Discussion ] SCW Season 44 - 1v1 & 2v2 Report Thread by Lucas April 29, 2024, 10:07:37 pm
[General Discussion ] Top 8 finals by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 29, 2024, 07:14:36 pm
[General Discussion ] Sniper.scope by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 29, 2024, 04:55:35 pm
[General Discussion ] Remove game Match ID# 2927 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:48:02 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3392
Latest: Gang]BlackDuck
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26219
Total Topics: 2407
Most Online Today: 446
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 3
Guests: 386
Total: 389

Author Topic: Dingo cheating  (Read 7147 times)

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
Re: Dingo cheating
« Reply #30 on: December 21, 2022, 03:46:17 am »
All rise for vulture in honor, no disrespect plz

Ketchup

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 21, 2022, 10:06:52 am »
Ronin is fat as fuck!! AFK.

Ketchup

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 21, 2022, 10:09:53 am »
Shut up subway.. and hus smells like curry. Cheats like it too!

Ketchup

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 21, 2022, 10:13:32 am »
The best thing to do is develop an anti hack and make it mandatory again like that of what was done years ago. Also just have no obs. Get ronin on a diet then off we all go!!!! (One of these 3 things is impossible. Care to guess which..?)

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 21, 2022, 11:18:27 am »
Or I’ll buy hacks and rape dingo and Jose and we all can just play with hacks

Ketchup

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 21, 2022, 11:23:30 am »
Or everyone now has to play with vision on the other player. Literally it’s what this league has come to without banning the hackers and cheaters. Pointless to play.

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 21, 2022, 11:28:00 am »
Let’s be honest here, any old school players knows these 2 cheat and that both ronin and Matt r fat.  Think back to cristal.. From back when I was a teen till now they’ve been caught “playing off m.u” “location” “strategy the opponent does”
I remember seeing dingo run his scvs before a drop came into his base. (He never saw it coming)
It’s sad that this game has died to the point they r all that is left.

I’d put forth money to see if anti will work. I’ll pay for the map hack to see if we can fix this issue. Regardless dingo shouldn’t be winning this season. He’s a cheater

Honestly I think either l-mx money pays for the map hack so they can keep money coming in orrrrrrr
Theses Mf have a old desktop with sc bw disk and never upgraded to b net somehow cuz there’s shit is dinosaur
« Last Edit: December 21, 2022, 11:31:04 am by Ridd1cK[DFWM] »

Ketchup

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 21, 2022, 11:48:00 am »
I remember when Jose was caught in cristal. He came back months after his ban was up and without hacking he was a 50/50 player. Records like 30-30 shit like that. Vs noobs like r1dd1ck and myes and people of no importance. Then out of no where he was good again with 10x better records vs better people playing exactly the same as when he was caught. He has been doing this for a long time now. You can always tell when someone is hacking (especially after playing for 20+ years like I have) and it’s 100% him, dingo and hydra hack. Between all of them they have LITERALLY been tagged over 20 times throughout the years yet they’re still givin the benefit of a doubt… yes I understand people make mistakes and try shit out sometimes but in my opinion (and the opinion of a lot others) if you’re caught hacking then repent THEN hack again the. You should be perma banned from any league that has anything to do with a cash prize. Each one of these cheaters has been caught more than once with hydra literally being caught around 10 fucking times… no one ever brings that up though. He literally just as big a hacker as memz. Only difference is memz accepts it and admitted it while dirtbag Tom is too busy fingering his little dog wondering what it’s like to lose his virginity.       If you keep people like these 3 in the league others will just get fed up and pretty much quit and/or not play as much. Anti hack and no obs is the only way so someone needs to get that ball rolling. Even with anti hack and no obs there will still be ways of cheating but at least the main problem of hacking will be fixed and it will at least make it harder for these losers to cheat.    P.s. ronin eats his feelings.

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 21, 2022, 12:31:19 pm »
God Matt is a fucking idiot, but I do agree with one thing and it’s getting a working anti hack so this shit gets shut down

Also I want my points back, all of dingos games need to be removed. How is it fair for anyone else that has played vs him

Ketchup

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 21, 2022, 01:00:37 pm »
ORRRRR just make players like dingo, Jose and others have to run a certain program everytime they play a league match. Not everyone. That might be easier. Them having to prove they’re legit rather than the whole community having the anti. Some screen shooting program proving there’s no third party thing ran besides the game. Idk. Make the players that have been tagged more than once and are clearly suspicious run this. Just a thought. And yes the idiot ridd1ck should get his points back as well as everyone who’s played these fools.                   There are options to stopping these guys which is why it’s frustrating to the legit players that they’re not implicated or at least tried to be. Ban them until something can be done. I don’t even play anymore and it still pisses me off seeing mediocre players like ridd1ck never given a fair chance to progress and get better because noobs like Jose and dingo hack and can just play strats against him right away because they can see what he’s doing. It’s clearly unfair and forces him to have to play aggressively right away to win because they can just dodge everything or rush him when he doesn’t mb or rush. It clearly hinders the progression of ledgit players with them knowing they can’t go mid/late game because the hackers know what they’re doing and have to rely on pure unit control at start and aggression. There thought process won’t grow and all around game stays stale because of these hackers..
« Last Edit: December 21, 2022, 01:05:04 pm by Ketchup »

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 21, 2022, 01:19:04 pm »
As fucking retarded and dumbfounded as Matt is he is right about them knowing when to rush and my mid build has ran over dingo more than once. I just refuse to go one race like some trash players because if I did just pick toss dingos hacks wouldn’t matter.. I’d still mop the floor.

Sword I’d advise to just ignore all of what Matt says and make a decision to better the community and us move in the right direction with anti hack.

Ketchup

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 21, 2022, 01:54:49 pm »
I’m agreeing with you idiot. Learn how to read.

Ketchup

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 21, 2022, 02:02:11 pm »
I’m all about the anti hack so mediocre players like you can grow into top10 players! You little ugly queef.. hackers like Jose and dingo stifle the whole community. Thoughts premier?? Always enjoy your point of view on sooooooo many things :)
« Last Edit: December 21, 2022, 02:05:03 pm by Ketchup »

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 21, 2022, 02:33:43 pm »
speaking to matt is like speaking to a wall or a rock, yours just bouncing your own ideas back at yourself. 

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 21, 2022, 02:46:46 pm »
I’m all about the anti hack so mediocre players like you can grow into top10 players! You little ugly queef.. hackers like Jose and dingo stifle the whole community. Thoughts premier?? Always enjoy your point of view on sooooooo many things :)

I don't think they hack. I am certain they observer cheat.
Disallowing observers in any of their games should go a long way but that's a double edged sword. Many people who are legit like to observe and they would also be victims of such rules. I honestly think there's not much you can do about such forms of cheating except a no obs rule for known obs cheaters.

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]jh93-45
2 Momo[gK]93-61
3 L-Mx]GoM54-7
4 gG]EaZy-93-50
5 L-Mx]Don~48-7

2v2
RankPlayerRecord