+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] momo stop dodging bo10 tmr by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 18, 2024, 11:20:57 pm
[General Discussion ] Remove Game by Lucas April 16, 2024, 10:07:07 am
[Support Center] REMOVE GAMES / TONTONATOS REPORT THATS by Lucas April 16, 2024, 09:57:39 am
[Support Center] How do I change my email address associated with my account? by LivE.SworD April 11, 2024, 01:33:41 am
[Introduce Yourself] I'm back! MaFia.Azazel / PoPe[or]DoPe by Kush_Ld[FuN] April 10, 2024, 01:33:49 am

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3391
Latest: Gang]BlackDuck
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26157
Total Topics: 2399
Most Online Today: 446
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 393
Total: 403

Author Topic: Dingo cheating  (Read 7102 times)

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
Re: Dingo cheating
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2022, 08:17:33 pm »
It’s 100% dingo is cheating in my games he only scouts what he needs to, he’s not active on the map till he needs to

What he gets lucky multiple times, I want the games removed. He doesn’t deserve to be in the league

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2022, 04:58:23 pm »
Just played a few more games vs dingo and again scouts work out perfectly in his favor and the pvz he goes 6 lings with out knowing m.u

Someone check his games and see is this common does he do it vs a choking toss?? The tvz he goes and sits at his own choke and doesn’t build mid and goes 1fac 1starport against my lings wit speed guy could of ran it took my choke. He’s playing off my games..

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2022, 05:24:28 pm »
My point is ppl do get lucky scouts, we all do.  Once or twice in a row.. it happens but when it works and benefits every single game and the game play changes to work vs what I’m going every game. 

The zvt he brought his marines by my choke and saw 2 sunkens he decided not to atk… every other person would of ran in sniped 1 sunken and took game.  He had no info of speed lings because I went lateee lings to see if he would change his game play and he did.  He stayed in his base and went starport
He had vision of my base with scv and I wasn’t massing lings, HE HAD VISION AND I WASNT MASSING LINGS.
Yet when he goes my choke with marines he doesn’t atk and then pulls back. He’s a cheater, no obs just me and him.  Realize
He saw my choke and didn’t go in.. after seeing what was in my base with scv

Ppl say they can’t afford to get map hack but these guys get paid to be ranked by l-mx clan
« Last Edit: December 19, 2022, 09:28:34 pm by Ridd1cK[DFWM] »

TealSilverSteal

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2022, 02:32:58 am »
Do ppl pay players to be in a clan? Thats pathetic……

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2022, 04:38:26 am »
The clan scene used to be more fun before people started getting paid off to join clans then it was just lame

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2022, 10:00:05 am »
One thing that's I do know for sure though. I know of three players who have stream and observer cheated in this season vs Koreans. One instance was two games someone observer cheater for their clan member vs Scan, and the other was Jose stream cheating vs Burgersasu in a PvT.

I am not going to name the two people who observer cheated vs Scan because I will catch too much slack for saying it. Scan didn't care enough to make a post over it and because he doesn't care I won't care enough to get into drama over it. But the two people who did it know I am talking about them.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2022, 10:02:05 am by RJBTV »

DryFly

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2022, 11:40:06 am »
One thing that's I do know for sure though. I know of three players who have stream and observer cheated in this season vs Koreans. One instance was two games someone observer cheater for their clan member vs Scan, and the other was Jose stream cheating vs Burgersasu in a PvT.

I am not going to name the two people who observer cheated vs Scan because I will catch too much slack for saying it. Scan didn't care enough to make a post over it and because he doesn't care I won't care enough to get into drama over it. But the two people who did it know I am talking about them.

Let’s hear this one in detail since I was obs 2 games of safari vs scan. Are we cheaters ? Cuz it sure looked like scan just sucks with Zerg.

Also don’t forgot those 3 Koreans who you preached about so much all got caught cheating at some point with cash prizes being involved… goldscv jh and xtre x.

FaINeR

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2022, 11:59:15 am »
ok kokane cheater

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2022, 02:33:10 pm »
Shut up fainer

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2022, 03:57:15 pm »

Let’s hear this one in detail since I was obs 2 games of safari vs scan. Are we cheaters ? Cuz it sure looked like scan just sucks with Zerg.

Also don’t forgot those 3 Koreans who you preached about so much all got caught cheating at some point with cash prizes being involved… goldscv jh and xtre x.

I said what I wanted to say in regards to the observer cheating comment. I am not going to get into drama with you. Your words already said enough. I didn't even name you. I could've been talking about anyone.

Xtre-X I got nothing to say about.

J.H and Goldscv never cheated. Goldscv lost those games legitimately. In a Korean 100$+ tournament Goldscv lost to J.H in the finals and accused him of cheating in that tournament but had no proof. They got into a fight. Goldscv then made up the story he agreed with JH to intentionally lose SCW games to him. I showed these logs dating back weeks to Sword but he took Goldscv's word for it despite these chat logs having Goldscv himself say he made the whole thing up.

DryFly

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2022, 05:24:29 pm »
If you know you have someone cheating vs your boyfriend scan , you would post in a heartbeat trying to get the games removed and bring attention to the cheaters, but you don’t do you just create speculation to feel better about his losses. And we both know you and I were the only ones in the game obsing hus 2-0 vs scan. So let’s hear your breakdown rather then constantly causing drama in the league that you don’t even participate in.

And about jh and goldscv,  I think you forgot the part where sword got a Korean translator to translate the msgs not only from gold scv but jh as well that they would split the prize money if they would boost and free win each other.

Ketchup

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 20, 2022, 06:18:20 pm »
It’s funny that you (cole) have been one of the biggest cheaters/hackers for years now yet you come in a thread and try to claim all nonchalantly that you’re not one. I’ve played hundreds of bm games with you winning most of them and you seem to forget a few of them years ago when you were losing and would say “watch this” and you would drop hack me. (But who would ever believe me anyhow so it’s all good. But we both know the truth :)) not to mention you’ve played on other peoples account for them COUNTLESS times (remember kon vs Gus??) and (day vs hacker hydra???). It’s funny how you try to defence yourself from cheating when you’ve been one of the biggest cheaters (AND hackers) for years upon years. But hey, no worries. Again… who the hell would believe me aka sithlord. It’s kinda ironic though where I’m legit one of the very FEW to win many leagues and never hack or cheat yet I have the worst name. Good thing I don’t care anymore. Just find it funny you would even type anything being a cheating, lying piece of shit that you are. Only ones worse than you are dingo and Jose. They do it CONSTANTLY. Mostly every game..   p.s. hydra was literally tagged in scd(several times) vgt(several times) ugl and scw as a hacker. For those of you who can’t count that’s 4 separate leagues. You kids think he and others like Jose and dingo aren’t still hacking you’re absolutely retarded. Game is ruined because people like these losers would rather have people THINK they’re top players instead of actually BE one and not cheat and hack whiles still winning leagues. Half you retards actually fall for it and think they’re good. Too funny!!

Vulture

• Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2022, 07:43:55 pm »
I've never cheated in the past, Jace. Most people know this, including sword.
No need to even make the implication that i have unless you have solid proof. Yes, koreans are not gods so get off their dicks

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2022, 09:21:24 pm »
You two are so basic and low life I am not going to get into pointless drama with either of you. Your drama is below me and not worth it. I specifically didn't say names hoping you would get the hint and not start more drama. my post could have been forgotten in a days' time had you ignored it. The fact you specifically felt called out says more than enough to me. I didnt say your names. Kokanee did. I didnt even confirm whether I was talking about you or not.

And if you have problems with me making friends on starcraft with people who happen to be Korean then thats your problem, not mine. I have also never called or treated them like gods. The difference between them and almost all of scw is that most scw players are unredeemable assholes. Naturally I will treat these assholes as assholes. Because if they act like assholes they must want to be treated as assholes. That aside I have always acknowledged people for their skill in scw regardless of whether they are assholes or not.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2022, 09:33:08 pm by RJBTV »

RoNin

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 21, 2022, 02:53:23 am »
*slowly reaches for popcorn

anyway

rjbtv's  opinion is irrelevant, guy plays 0 games in the league, yet lives on this site

heres a little insight of the character of rjbtv

i made one fat joke about when sithlord said he got shot, basically saying he was okay because the bullet couldn't pierce his fat folds. rjbtv comes along out of nowhere claiming i knew nothing about physics... i guess coming to scw trying to show off how little he actually knows makes him feel better about himself

kokanee > sithlord
hydra > sithlord

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]jh92-44
2 Momo[gK]85-53
3 L-Mx]GoM53-7
4 L-Mx]White65-21
5 gG]EaZy-93-50