+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Starcraft "PC" If you want to Become Gosu by Dreadlord Proletius March 26, 2024, 05:27:16 pm
[General Discussion ] upload game by gG]EaZy- March 24, 2024, 10:00:51 pm
[General Discussion ] Delete game Match ID 1627 by Lucas March 24, 2024, 03:38:14 pm
[Clans] Clan gK by RoNin March 23, 2024, 07:48:49 pm
[General Discussion ] Delete SCW Season 44 1v1 - Match ID# 1513 by Lucas March 22, 2024, 07:37:43 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3388
Latest: Reeko~[gK]
New This Month: 4
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 25989
Total Topics: 2390
Most Online Today: 209
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 17
Guests: 193
Total: 210

Author Topic: Ridd1cK hacking/obs cheating  (Read 7036 times)

FaINeR

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
Re: Ridd1cK hacking/obs cheating
« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2023, 11:34:36 pm »
Hello riddick again it is so difficult for you to accept that you tried to help me in that game vs david. It is easier to say if I cheated because I don't like David.

Here is the replay is a fun game where david does bm vs vipperclass.

Here is another proofs if david, stev and vipperclass if they have good memory that riddick  entered that game as obv and they can confirm.

Now riddick give up just say I've done it once and nothing happens anymore.

Download rep was fun and david spot was botton mid.  it is not false as riddick says
« Last Edit: February 05, 2023, 11:37:04 pm by FaINeR »

LivE.SworD

• Administrator
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2023, 01:41:41 am »
Can you link me directly to the URL of the game details on the site?

reeKo[gK]

• Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2023, 03:17:44 am »

LOL there's some proof that Hydra or Tom was hacking recently before he went on hiatus and Riddick confessed to having it now too.

Then Tom went on hiatus when I called him out on scw too.

Jaycek ban em both or let's get on discord group.

Mm

How stupid can you be?  :o

u can be like Day.  LOL

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2023, 09:39:12 am »
I didnt want to get involved in this but the evidence is 100% clear. Riddick was obs that game and i remmeber bc he was whispering me as obs bming half the time. TBH ive been saying this for a while. Him and Ronin cheat like CRAZY.  It was obvious the games where riddick played me while ronin obsed. He would mid build right outside my base and 4 gate as a corner which he NEVER does when i was next to him. Drop units in literaly the only blind spot i had. Then he would dodge me without obs. He's dodged me maybe 5x unless he has his little crew obsing. Even dodged the other day, sky can verify, after we were suppose to have a mini bo3 tourament. We were both on and he asked to play sky instead of me which makes zero sense since he made a whole post "David" to play me in a b09. Looks like it was just to save face. He even said yes then left half way through sky and my game after seeing he was clearly outclassed. I was cool with letting things go because i come on to play for fun but gamers like riddick and ronin ruin the legiamacy of this league. Whether these guys get banned or not, neither of them will ever be obsing my games again. I suggest the same for your games.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2023, 09:45:26 am by Think-Fast »

tonyG

• Reaver
    • View Profile
    • Tony G Starcraft
« Reply #34 on: February 06, 2023, 10:45:35 am »
This evidence is being published so that stinkers like tony g and newport who are in favor of gringos who are the fairest, but are a cheaters, who knows if tony g's rat has cheated with his friends is worth more than this fucker is no longer here on the league and should ban him from write on forum.

Of riddick even if he has done cheating as obv cheat I didn't want to report him because he brings activity to the league anyway it would be very hard for him to win even so they would help him.

That post goes further for Tony G’s shit judging Latinos and their gringo friends are untouchable. I go back and repeat I am fair and totally legal.
Although riddick was also a shit judge now that I remember but he is forgiven.

2-0 vs nooby fainer lool

BeatZ-

• Supporter
  • Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 06, 2023, 10:46:33 am »
Ronin biggest scumbag on site smh

RoNin

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 06, 2023, 10:55:19 am »
David how many times has riddick bashed on you without me as obs? I’ve literally obsed like 2-3 games out of the 100s you played. Tbh I coulnt care less to sit there and watch you two play. Don’t try to justify your losses by claiming i obs cheat.

Have a nice day pussy

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 06, 2023, 11:00:55 am »
Actually youve obsed like 60% of them and the only suspicious ones are when you are obsing. Riddick literally leave the game lobby the moment you couldnt hold his hand. Secondly, you've even whispered me when we were freinds trying to cheat. I ignored your pathetic whisper.  It was a non game but still, someone who cheats there, will cheat anywhere. Just like hydra playing on your account. You guys always bitching towards jose and Dingo about cheating yet they don't. They are just better than you and all that complaining is just a form of racism. These pubs get on discord and cheat nonstop.  Apologies for the rant. It's rude of me to be talking to a pet without its owner, hydra, around. I think he needs to put you in the cage..
« Last Edit: February 06, 2023, 11:04:39 am by Think-Fast »

RoNin

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 06, 2023, 11:09:25 am »
how did I get roped into this bullshit. I swear you nerds are always on some bullshit. David you never fail to show just how big of a pussy you are. You bring me into every conversation that has to do with hydra and riddick, you don’t know me so keep me out of it. There are plenty of other people on the discord that will vouch for us like KeithV, sky, day, gavita[gk], rage[gk], reeko[gk]. Legend]zeta and even sword was once on it with us . When we are in scw games more than likely we leave the discord or mute it so we can actually focus. Being on discord is actually a disadvantage moron it makes you unaware and not focused so plz

Do the ol’ act like a pussy to make up for my 50 losses vs riddick at 35 mattress salesman strategy

« Last Edit: February 06, 2023, 11:11:42 am by RoNin »

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 06, 2023, 11:16:05 am »
I think it just passes you off that you'll never be good no matter who you part or how many times you cheat. Goodbye pet. Hydra can speak for his dependent for now on

RoNin

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 06, 2023, 11:26:01 am »
I’m better than you at 2s and I don’t even play 1s. Also, I’ve never seen you play on a team that was worse you team stacking pub
« Last Edit: February 06, 2023, 11:27:33 am by RoNin »

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 06, 2023, 11:37:28 am »
You are retarded lol. I'm way better than you at 1s and 2s. I'm not gonna even give names on who I part because they are freinds but I definitely don't stack lol. Just like I said before, only time you've gotten a decent rank was when you part hydra.

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 06, 2023, 11:44:51 am »
Can you link me directly to the URL of the game details on the site?

He can’t because it’s not a scw game

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 06, 2023, 11:57:38 am »
You are retarded lol. I'm way better than you at 1s and 2s. I'm not gonna even give names on who I part because they are freinds but I definitely don't stack lol. Just like I said before, only time you've gotten a decent rank was when you part hydra.

Oh David you really r something

This is good boys, i made this to call out the haters and they r coming out
David bitch made Mf, I enjoy fucking with your head. You make choices off of me
You craved to play me all season and I wanted your points. Ez
I bm u for only playing me and you fall back yet when I “dodge you lol” it fucks wit you

Why would I wanna play sky a better player than play you?

Now you said I cheat, show replays David. Show proof ronin was in game, don’t come in here and act like it’s been like this with out proof

And to bust your bubble, ronin is a better 1s and 2s player than you.  Your style is gay af. Love how you make excuses

Stone said same thing cuz of fainer, go watch that PvT. We made sure no obs.  You wanna lose your points David we can run 1s I’ll be B - B+ by the end of today

Don’t try to say I was in game if my account was stolen dummy. And prove it was a scw game

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 06, 2023, 12:13:05 pm »
There’s my proof. Fainer try to make more than 3 accounts on west and tell me if u can

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]GoM50-7
2 L-Mx]jh67-34
3 L-Mx]White46-14
4 Momo[gK]57-38
5 gG]EaZy-62-35

2v2
RankPlayerRecord