+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] I couldn't report any games because the website was down by LivE.SworD September 30, 2026, 10:28:30 pm
[General Discussion ] add game pls by LivE.SworD September 30, 2026, 10:27:03 pm
[Support Center] repòrt loss removed by LivE.SworD September 30, 2026, 10:24:31 pm
[Support Center] Remove 1v1 game please - Match ID# 243 by LivE.SworD September 30, 2026, 10:15:39 pm
[Support Center] Remove Match I.D. #1350 Gangster]baby. reporting game he disc and admits it. by LivE.SworD September 30, 2026, 10:03:45 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
 
 
 
Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 23986
Latest: wheel-paive
New This Month: 362
New This Week: 1447
New Today: 358
Stats
Total Posts: 26296
Total Topics: 2747
Most Online Today: 2668
Most Online Ever: 36250
(July 03, 2026, 02:56:49 pm)
Users Online
Members: 26
Guests: 2572
Total: 2598

Author Topic: Fastest 1v1 league during Cristal b.net times?  (Read 28456 times)

EndingLife

  • Broodling
  • *
  • Posts: 1
    • View Profile
Fastest 1v1 league during Cristal b.net times?
« on: October 24, 2023, 04:26:58 pm »
Hello all. Old school Fastest player from Cristal here.
I played fastest map in the channel Cristal way back in the day.
What were the 1v1 fastest leagues back then? Early 2000's IIRC.
I remember winning one of the first seasons of a fastest league under the name Micro_Goons and was wondering if anyone would know what this league was. I thought it was UGL but I browsed the archives and couldn't find anything

« Last Edit: October 24, 2023, 04:34:43 pm by EndingLife »

Kush_Ld[FuN]

  • Supporter
  • Marine
  • *
  • Posts: 80
    • View Profile
Re: Fastest 1v1 league during Cristal b.net times?
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2023, 08:38:26 pm »
Maybe VGT or SCD?

InFaMouS]reeKo

  • Reaver
  • *******
  • Posts: 313
    • View Profile
Re: Fastest 1v1 league during Cristal b.net times?
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2023, 05:00:23 am »
Hello all. Old school Fastest player from Cristal here.
I played fastest map in the channel Cristal way back in the day.
What were the 1v1 fastest leagues back then? Early 2000's IIRC.
I remember winning one of the first seasons of a fastest league under the name Micro_Goons and was wondering if anyone would know what this league was. I thought it was UGL but I browsed the archives and couldn't find anything

VGT   Vile gaming tour

Dreadlord Proletius

  • Muted
  • Zealot
  • *
  • Posts: 183
    • View Profile
Re: Fastest 1v1 league during Cristal b.net times?
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2023, 11:59:28 am »
Hello all. Old school Fastest player from Cristal here.
I played fastest map in the channel Cristal way back in the day.
What were the 1v1 fastest leagues back then? Early 2000's IIRC.
I remember winning one of the first seasons of a fastest league under the name Micro_Goons and was wondering if anyone would know what this league was. I thought it was UGL but I browsed the archives and couldn't find anything
other akas?

Taffy

  • Broodling
  • *
  • Posts: 28
    • View Profile
Re: Fastest 1v1 league during Cristal b.net times?
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2023, 06:05:54 pm »
VGT   Vile gaming tour

VGT is BW, Cristal is OG

 

Season Info

SCW Season 62
Location: Op UGL@USWEST
Open: Aug 14 - Oct 4
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 -Ank]Henessy-88-17
2 Don~129-59
3 MAFIA]`EviL-62-18
4 pacutec103-120
5 Pro]TossX2-89-48

2v2
RankPlayerRecord
1 -Ank]Henessy-71-6
2 Choi0071-17
3 Don~63-27
4 legend]six65-33
5 -Ank]Tremoz-44-44

Prize Pool (SCW62)
RankModePrize
11v1$100
RankModePrize
12v2$200
22v2$170
32v2$130
42v2$100
52v2$70

Help keep the league active.
Powered by EzPortal