+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] I couldn't report any games because the website was down by LivE.SworD September 30, 2026, 10:28:30 pm
[General Discussion ] add game pls by LivE.SworD September 30, 2026, 10:27:03 pm
[Support Center] repòrt loss removed by LivE.SworD September 30, 2026, 10:24:31 pm
[Support Center] Remove 1v1 game please - Match ID# 243 by LivE.SworD September 30, 2026, 10:15:39 pm
[Support Center] Remove Match I.D. #1350 Gangster]baby. reporting game he disc and admits it. by LivE.SworD September 30, 2026, 10:03:45 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
 
 
 
Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 23939
Latest: wheel-flIelo
New This Month: 385
New This Week: 1400
New Today: 385
Stats
Total Posts: 26296
Total Topics: 2747
Most Online Today: 5220
Most Online Ever: 36250
(July 03, 2026, 02:56:49 pm)
Users Online
Members: 25
Guests: 2448
Total: 2473

Author Topic: Xs.Day non stop bming  (Read 31918 times)

Magnatron

  • Zealot
  • ****
  • Posts: 162
    • View Profile
Xs.Day non stop bming
« on: February 04, 2024, 03:48:54 pm »
Day keeps constantly provoking me bming talking shit trying to get a rise out of me. I'm just here to chill and play. I do not care what you have to say day. Yesterday he told me he dreams of killing me if we meet in real life and wants to be like Jeffrey Dahmer. If you don't lighten up I'm gonna have to ban you from all my games most times I'm not talking to you but I'm talking to someone else and you always try your best to provoke a fight. I just want you all to know what a creep he is and refusing to let go of the past. Just move on dude and stop picking fights and saying weird nasty shit to me I'm not a pervert like you are I'm sorry.

Vulture

  • Season Winner
  • Tank
  • *
  • Posts: 245
    • View Profile
Re: Xs.Day non stop bming
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2024, 07:48:25 pm »
agreed, tired of him sucking my dick also

Turtle

  • Season Winner
  • Tank
  • *
  • Posts: 212
    • View Profile
Re: Xs.Day non stop bming
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2024, 09:09:08 pm »
Lol you're absolutely insane, buu. stop drinking
« Last Edit: February 04, 2024, 09:15:25 pm by Turtle »

 

Season Info

SCW Season 62
Location: Op UGL@USWEST
Open: Aug 14 - Oct 4
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 -Ank]Henessy-88-17
2 Don~127-59
3 MAFIA]`EviL-61-18
4 pacutec102-117
5 Resoud75-43

2v2
RankPlayerRecord
1 -Ank]Henessy-71-6
2 Choi0071-17
3 Don~63-25
4 legend]six65-33
5 -Ank]Tremoz-44-44

Prize Pool (SCW62)
RankModePrize
11v1$100
RankModePrize
12v2$200
22v2$170
32v2$130
42v2$100
52v2$70

Help keep the league active.
Powered by EzPortal