+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Top 8 finals by FaINeR Today at 11:07:31 am
[General Discussion ] Sniper.scope by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 24, 2024, 12:10:14 pm
[General Discussion ] Remove game Match ID# 2927 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:48:02 pm
[Support Center] Add game please by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:46:44 pm
[Support Center] Re: GANGSTER]CHILE DISCONNECTED. REMOVE GAME ID#2917 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:45:46 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3391
Latest: Gang]BlackDuck
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26209
Total Topics: 2405
Most Online Today: 653
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 12
Guests: 630
Total: 642

Author Topic: Scw map is broken  (Read 3346 times)

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
Re: Scw map is broken
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2024, 04:13:33 pm »
This is the topic about Dissapearing gas! Bug?? Hack??

https://www.starcraftworld.net/index.php?topic=2528.msg26407#msg26407

In response to adler about the disappearance of gas. It's a bug in the game and not in the map. It is easy to disappear gas without having used it, just press hold position almost at the same time with the evolution of lurker will see how the gas is spent without having hatched an egg for lurker. And curiously, if you do it 5 times in a row with the same unit you will no longer be able to evolve into a lurker. Apply the same with mutas to guardians or devourer but it only takes 4 times and the gas is also spent without having hatched.

The thing about riddick is pure paranoia, that guy is very crazy, very crazy.

Low money doesn’t have this issue.  You make up shit. Shit map fainer

“It’s a bug”. It’s a bug on your shit map.

Along with anything over 50 your minerals go to shit like you have 20. 

You never NEVER see asl and the ppl hosting it scream “oh!!! He lost gas!!! Game changer!!!! Dumb ass map
« Last Edit: April 01, 2024, 04:16:25 pm by Ridd1cK[DFWM] »

FaINeR

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2024, 04:36:00 pm »
This is the topic about Dissapearing gas! Bug?? Hack??

https://www.starcraftworld.net/index.php?topic=2528.msg26407#msg26407

In response to adler about the disappearance of gas. It's a bug in the game and not in the map. It is easy to disappear gas without having used it, just press hold position almost at the same time with the evolution of lurker will see how the gas is spent without having hatched an egg for lurker. And curiously, if you do it 5 times in a row with the same unit you will no longer be able to evolve into a lurker. Apply the same with mutas to guardians or devourer but it only takes 4 times and the gas is also spent without having hatched.

The thing about riddick is pure paranoia, that guy is very crazy, very crazy.

FaINeR

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2024, 04:38:52 pm »
I gave you my argument and you don't accept it, what else can I do vs a stubborn person who doesn't listen who just wants to insult, it's a waste of time. At least Adler will accept his mistake and I'm helping them all so they don't make that mistake when they go to evolve into lurker or guardians or devourer. In low money maps you too can have that error. The asl pros know all the sc bugs that they know how to play.
Riddick just accepts that I gave a good answer about the gas disappearing. or you are going to continue crying, insulting like a child.

As for your drones, you probably think that you have more than 50 drones in your mine when you don't even reach 30 drones in your mineral, they are just your mistakes that you couldn't manage your workers well, mm  or post your replay for see your errors

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2024, 08:25:34 pm »
I’m talking about a game I sent to sword over a month ago, ask him. Everyone in this league knows your map is shit.

I had over 100 drones and was going broke off making lings.  I wasn’t playing someone good so we can’t just blame the fucking issue on “dodging your drones makes you broke”. The guy was a noob and dropped twice in the game.  There’s 0 reasons besides you fucking up the maps trying to make it “yours”

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2024, 08:27:56 pm »
Also I played a TvP vs fishy a week ago where I ran my scvs and when i scattered them over 12 got stuck in fucking space and I couldn’t get them to come back to mine.  When has that shit ever happened.

Here lately your map has been fucking up and doing “bugs” more than ever

FaINeR

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2024, 02:23:42 am »
For me the most serious thing was that the gas disappears, I solve it for you and you don't say anything. You do the test on any map. Only you are complaining.

Good trick scvs on black space. I'm going to do it too, it's difficult to get it out like the flying firebat.

Itachi

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2024, 10:59:07 am »
I agree Riddick,
What bothers me the most is when the SCV finishes making gas and gets stuck. I don't remember this happening in VGT. Also, there are tricks for collecting gas and only Fainer knows them because he manipulates this map.
Copy the VGT map and solve this problem

TealSilverSteal

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2024, 12:24:56 pm »
Ive said this alot of times before, the scw-map is rigged. Sometimes the money is way too slow and the gas is off. So no, its not paranoia.... as som1 stated before. This never happend in VGT-maps.

FaINeR

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2024, 12:56:45 pm »
There are 2 things in vgt they were younger and you had a fresher mind to manage the workers well.

and second you have already lost your memory for not remembering all the vgt map bugs

Test on vgt maps, it's the same. In VGT MAPS iexist a lot of bugs of reaver.

Stuck gas happens in vgt maps test it, even the fastest Korean map has scv stuck gas. . Eat vegetables to have better memory mind
« Last Edit: April 02, 2024, 01:01:39 pm by FaINeR »

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2024, 03:17:59 pm »
ive had my occasions where i've lost games due to this crap as well. massing consistently vs a zerg. not dodging probes or anything. then poof. miraculously poor and having to make more probes.

FaINeR

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2024, 03:32:55 pm »
Typical now ridicck's friends will come to bother.
 If have complaint, post replay here.

Vulture

• Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2024, 04:18:23 pm »
honestly i never have problems with minerals/gas. I dont oversaturate minerals and works fine

gG]EaZy-

• Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2024, 04:38:41 pm »
I agree with vulture. I haven't noticed. Plus it effects both players playing so its equal.

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2024, 04:54:20 pm »
Typical now ridicck's friends will come to bother.
 If have complaint, post replay here.

rofl. chill out little fainer

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2024, 07:26:28 pm »
Ive said this alot of times before, the scw-map is rigged. Sometimes the money is way too slow and the gas is off. So no, its not paranoia.... as som1 stated before. This never happend in VGT-maps.
THANK YOU@@@ we just blame it on ''you dodged your stuff so it makes you broke'' my game vs jh at 14 mins in pvsz with 70 probs with less than 1k minerals and was behind when my eco should of be booming already. i only got rich cuz i had over 80 probs and couldnt mass becuz most my psi was in fuckin probs. lol like i kill off 24 probs and my eco was better than it was with 80

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]jh93-45
2 Momo[gK]93-61
3 L-Mx]GoM54-7
4 gG]EaZy-93-50
5 L-Mx]Don~48-7

2v2
RankPlayerRecord