+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[News] SCW Season 44 - 1v1 Season End Tournament Announcement by HyDrA Today at 01:24:27 am
[General Discussion ] SCW Season 44 - 1v1 & 2v2 Report Thread by leostorm444 April 30, 2024, 09:23:22 pm
[General Discussion ] TEAM CANCUN NEVER LOSS WHERE IS HENESSY AND GOM by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 30, 2024, 08:49:06 pm
[General Discussion ] Top 8 finals by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 29, 2024, 07:14:36 pm
[General Discussion ] Sniper.scope by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 29, 2024, 04:55:35 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3392
Latest: Gang]BlackDuck
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26229
Total Topics: 2408
Most Online Today: 776
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 5
Guests: 765
Total: 770

Author Topic: Scw map is broken  (Read 3561 times)

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
Re: Scw map is broken
« Reply #45 on: April 04, 2024, 11:07:53 am »
on another note. tell that coward to keep my name out of his mouth. the guy is obsessed with me stone. always wants to talk shit behind the curtains

Alex

• Season Winner
  • Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 04, 2024, 11:53:50 am »
Just use gathering buttom when you send workers to minning chobos , more than 55 workers are useless

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 04, 2024, 12:45:14 pm »
Love how Cole’s talking in game about his opinion and not on site,  stone.. don’t take anything Cole says seriously, like we are talking about a guy that was in top 2 for 2s, super active and got offered money too play vs Tom… HE Got offered money to play a video game and ghosted the league.  We r talking about a guY that was offered money to play Tom in 1s and ghosted the league.  The same guy that leaves the channel when top players r asking for games… you can’t take this guy seriously. The guy has 100s of Smurf accounts to play good players because he doesn’t want to look bad on his actual account.

100% making 5 set of 12 drones then killing off one set or more was a thing.  This map is trash

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 04, 2024, 04:08:36 pm »
Just use gathering buttom when you send workers to minning chobos , more than 55 workers are useless

You’re the one that’s fucking useless,  you, cole, stone all on each other dicks. #whathappensatCancunstaysatCancun

Itachi

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 04, 2024, 04:33:42 pm »
Relax Riddick u don't understand theory about sc bro

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 04, 2024, 04:52:28 pm »
I smacked you in 1s ran a train on fainer in 1s. Cole has to play on your account vs me because I’ll hurt that ego. All of you that r saying “I’m wrong” r not better than me.  I have surpassed all of your understandings.

Itachi

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 04, 2024, 05:07:19 pm »
U forget 8-1 bro !! Ups it was cole  ;D

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 04, 2024, 05:35:57 pm »
Yeah stones ez

DryFly

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 04, 2024, 07:10:35 pm »
on another note. tell that coward to keep my name out of his mouth. the guy is obsessed with me stone. always wants to talk shit behind the curtains

says the guy who waits weeks for me to log on only to follow me into every single game i join. also kind of ironic that you spend every day of your life trying to act like a tough guy picking fights with everyone with the safety of sitting behind your computer. when its highly unlikely youd even be able to be confrontational with any of these people in real life with you being a 5'5 125 lb scrawny dork.

its funny that i was told i could no longer make fun of riddick or my account would be banned, due to the fact "autism is effecting his day to day life"
stop using autism as an excuse for a being a lazy depressed loser and maybe try to put real work into ur life and not just live off the government.

its like you guys are in denial that you are just finding out for the first time there is a 50 count mineral stack on a map we have all played for 20+ years.

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
« Reply #54 on: April 04, 2024, 07:24:00 pm »

says the guy who waits weeks for me to log on only to follow me into every single game i join. also kind of ironic that you spend every day of your life trying to act like a tough guy picking fights with everyone with the safety of sitting behind your computer. when its highly unlikely youd even be able to be confrontational with any of these people in real life with you being a 5'5 125 lb scrawny dork.

its funny that i was told i could no longer make fun of riddick or my account would be banned, due to the fact "autism is effecting his day to day life"
stop using autism as an excuse for a being a lazy depressed loser and maybe try to put real work into ur life and not just live off the government.

its like you guys are in denial that you are just finding out for the first time there is a 50 count mineral stack on a map we have all played for 20+ years.

my mail wasn't delivered... where you at cole? been calling you every day for my package

gG]EaZy-

• Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 04, 2024, 08:03:07 pm »
Cole, Stop smurfing and play. Otherwise you can't really talk lol. Show face is all they are asking for. If u want to claim ur top you need to play and show face. stop having noob stone talk for you. If you are teaching him you are doing a poor job.

Thanks.

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 04, 2024, 08:24:00 pm »
lol

I don’t live off gov money, but I sure would have played Tom if someone offered me money.
Cole will only hide on stones account and “maybe” play Tom. But the chances of that r slim 2.

#WhatHappensInCancunStaysInCancun

Also Cole I would fuck you up irl.

i wouldnt even hit you, id smack you up side your head and let you regain confidence before i knocked your teeth down your throat. 100% you wouldnt say SHIT to my face that you say on this game and i put that on everything i love

Correction, the bullshit you say behind my back.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2024, 11:35:30 pm by Ridd1cK[DFWM] »

Dreadlord Proletius

• Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 05, 2024, 01:13:41 am »
lol

I don’t live off gov money, but I sure would have played Tom if someone offered me money.
Cole will only hide on stones account and “maybe” play Tom. But the chances of that r slim 2.

i wouldnt even hit you, id smack you up side your head and let you regain confidence before i knocked your teeth down your throat. 100% you wouldnt say SHIT to my face that you say on this game and i put that on everything i love

so tough

reeKo[gK]

• Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 05, 2024, 03:14:56 am »
lol

lol joe physically threatening members now..... #banjoe4good

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 05, 2024, 07:33:32 am »
Snitchoo, kick rocks.

He pussy footed around threatening Tom, I just dropped the balls on the table.
Mind your own business bitcho

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]jh93-45
2 Momo[gK]93-61
3 L-Mx]GoM54-7
4 gG]EaZy-93-50
5 L-Mx]Don~48-7

2v2