+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Top 8 finals by HyDrA Today at 06:36:38 pm
[General Discussion ] Sniper.scope by Ridd1cK[DFWM] Today at 04:55:35 pm
[General Discussion ] Remove game Match ID# 2927 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:48:02 pm
[Support Center] Add game please by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:46:44 pm
[Support Center] Re: GANGSTER]CHILE DISCONNECTED. REMOVE GAME ID#2917 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:45:46 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3391
Latest: Gang]BlackDuck
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26213
Total Topics: 2405
Most Online Today: 653
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 14
Guests: 405
Total: 419

Author Topic: momo stop dodging bo10 tmr  (Read 1288 times)

gG]EaZy-

• Zealot
    • View Profile
momo stop dodging bo10 tmr
« on: April 16, 2024, 04:29:39 pm »
Momo stop dodging.
I have asked you through personal messages and nothing
then today you refuse to play more cuz of the word lucky. ?? lol???

I will not say anything other than gg.
You are a good player and i just want good games.

ggo b010 tmr please and thank you.

Deluka

• Broodling
    • View Profile
Re: momo stop dodging bo10 tmr
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2024, 05:53:42 pm »
Hi Gg Ez looks like Momo already 7-1d you on 4/11 pretty badly too. Isn't that a bo10? Plus 1-0 today. Seems like people doing what you do one game and off, if people are busy they should do what you do and say they'll play when they're ready....1 month out....lol

gG]EaZy-

• Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2024, 05:59:14 pm »
no I think it is complete bullshit a top lvl player dodging cuz of the word lucky. he had a good series i gave him that. I also won a series vs him prior. plz stop talking as everything you say is all bullshit and lies

Deluka

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2024, 09:36:00 pm »
no I think it is complete bullshit a top lvl player dodging cuz of the word lucky. he had a good series i gave him that. I also won a series vs him prior. plz stop talking as everything you say is all bullshit and lies

Which part was a lie or bad mannered/talking shit? It's on the stats. Not sure why you can't have a factual conversation without it being considered bm and you exaggerating the situation, if you're calling people out on the forum. Thought this was an open space for discussion/hence a forum?

Let me know which part was bm or a lie and I can clarify or will back it up.

Thanks, Eric.

gG]EaZy-

• Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2024, 09:46:16 pm »
nothing u say is factual  u said 7-1  it was 6-2. all u do is egg ppl on. You contribute nothing to scw or starcraft. Stop stalking tom and I. also continue to ignore what i said earlier. 

Thanks
« Last Edit: April 16, 2024, 09:47:56 pm by gG]EaZy- »

Deluka

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2024, 09:52:37 pm »
nothing u say is factual  u said 7-1  it was 6-2. all u do is egg ppl on. You contribute nothing to scw or starcraft. Stop stalking tom and I. also continue to ignore what i said earlier. 

Thanks

Replying to a forum/open discussion the way you are, is stalking? You join every game of mine through a smurf with a total of 9 accounts, with your buddies, that is a factual definition of stalking/harassment. Just because you talk publicly about Tom and your friends doesn't mean that's stalking. I don't join any of your games, really forgot about who you are.

6-2 according to you, plus 1-0 today, right? Public knowledge, still shows if it were a bo10, 6-2 is a win for bo10 without needing additional match ups, facts, correct?

Stop bming people and mature up.

gG]EaZy-

• Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2024, 09:54:14 pm »
sayying lucky is not bm lmfao fck off

dont act stupid about stalking us. and spreading lies to everyone
« Last Edit: April 16, 2024, 10:07:24 pm by gG]EaZy- »

Vulture

• Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2024, 10:43:47 pm »
i enjoy this game more when people don't talk more then they need to

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2024, 11:54:29 pm »

Thanks

Replying to a forum/open discussion the way you are, is stalking? You join every game of mine through a smurf with a total of 9 accounts, with your buddies, that is a factual definition of stalking/harassment. Just because you talk publicly about Tom and your friends doesn't mean that's stalking. I don't join any of your games, really forgot about who you are.

6-2 according to you, plus 1-0 today, right? Public knowledge, still shows if it were a bo10, 6-2 is a win for bo10 without needing additional match ups, facts, correct?

You really do have issues deluka/juggular/carvusis/new-cat

I haven't been on the game in a while and you come into the channel saying that TJKang is talking shit about me and that i chased a girl to texas that dumped me? How do you even come up with this type of stuff? It's really mind boggling what goes in that little brain of yours... lol

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2024, 11:55:21 pm »
deluka.. all you do is play pubs by yourself and come into the channel and talk mad shit to everyone. i think its time for you to grow up

Deluka

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2024, 01:48:47 am »

Thanks

I haven't been on the game in a while and you come into the channel saying that TJKang is talking shit about me and that i chased a girl to texas that dumped me? How do you even come up with this type of stuff? It's really mind boggling what goes in that little brain of yours... lol

Lol here comes the reinforcements. Eric can't handle some discussion or vice versa? Tom, all that info came from your friends.....Eric and Qlolq posted the op ugl msg on his response to you. He said you and Eric are scrawny human beings playing SC." End quote. All I said it was transparency. Your friends came up with the part of you chasing someone who dumped you to Texas. Besides that, how would I know or even mention it? Not bm just factual transparency as to what's been said as I said to you. Not bm...anyways. Tom I have all the snipits of you raging and dming me nonstop, sounds like you have some mental issues and I hope all is well, that or you're just raging in SC, either way not healthy either way.  A lot of people have mentioned your outrage bursts and that's why you send through pm because no one sees it according to you.

You went off and stayed quiet after I mentioned the leaks through discord and snapshots of the conversations we've had on there because you were bming saying things are lies well, if you want proof I can post it, nothing to hide here but not bming.

With TJkang you mc'd in your 2s match vs and violated the rules by mcing 20 bcs or so. The admins here, specifically Lucas/Mephisto ignores the bm as long as you invite him to your games or your his BFF. To everyone's point, he ignored Riddick, you, Eric's BM and addresses the items you guys want addressed. If the origin of this site is American, there's forum laws that he should look into lol.

Ggs. Let me know when you stop being a proven hacker and actually game for real without cheats or ons cheat through discord vs the Korean sc players. They all know it happened and saw the discord leaks.

Turtle

• Season Winner
  • Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2024, 01:51:19 am »

Thanks

Lol here comes the reinforcements. Eric can't handle some discussion or vice versa? Tom, all that info came from your friends.....Eric and Qlolq posted the op ugl msg on his response to you. He said you and Eric are scrawny human beings playing SC." End quote. All I said it was transparency. Your friends came up with the part of you chasing someone who dumped you to Texas. Besides that, how would I know or even mention it? Not bm just factual transparency as to what's been said as I said to you. Not bm...anyways. Tom I have all the snipits of you raging and dming me nonstop, sounds like you have some mental issues and I hope all is well, that or you're just raging in SC, either way not healthy either way.  A lot of people have mentioned your outrage bursts and that's why you send through pm because no one sees it according to you.

You went off and stayed quiet after I mentioned the leaks through discord and snapshots of the conversations we've had on there because you were bming saying things are lies well, if you want proof I can post it, nothing to hide here but not bming.

With TJkang you mc'd in your 2s match vs and violated the rules by mcing 20 bcs or so. The admins here, specifically Lucas/Mephisto ignores the bm as long as you invite him to your games or your his BFF. To everyone's point, he ignored Riddick, you, Eric's BM and addresses the items you guys want addressed. If the origin of this site is American, there's forum laws that he should look into lol.

Ggs. Let me know when you stop being a proven hacker and actually game for real without cheats or ons cheat through discord vs the Korean sc players. They all know it happened and saw the discord leaks.

You can MC units, as long as it’s not a worker and you don’t build. It’s in the rules.

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2024, 02:30:11 am »
Lol. You are truly an interesting character.

Deluka

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2024, 03:31:35 am »
Lol. You are truly an interesting character.

Point proven, Hydra.

Mrmean

• Supporter
  • Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2024, 09:19:22 am »

Thanks

You a fucking weirdo … you pub bash with your wack friends and dodge us all the time since it’s proven you can’t beat us so you come into these forums talking like you’re some good mannered dude when in reality you spam us through message all the time in SC saying childish shit . We get it bro, you constantly stalk these forums and try to get info on people so you can say things on here to make you look like it’s not you trying to egg shit on, that it’s other people providing you info.

Point still stands that you’re a weirdo and you contribute nothing to this league other than write back on erics posts.

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]jh93-45
2 Momo[gK]93-61
3 L-Mx]GoM54-7
4 gG]EaZy-93-50
5 L-Mx]Don~48-7

2v2
RankPlayerRecord