+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Rollback Netcode in Brood War by tO_cReAtiVee Today at 09:35:41 am
[General Discussion ] SCW 63 begin when? Open Tournament hosted by Hero Clan by XelRus Today at 01:28:11 am
[General Discussion ] Pie in the face to celebrate 50 subscribers! by xRidd1cK October 07, 2026, 11:36:13 am
[Clans] ●●● ~ ㆍiMpacTㆍ ~ ●●● by Patriotic.Newb October 05, 2026, 07:07:57 pm
[General Discussion ] Who won Brain vs gomdor by TealSilverSteal October 05, 2026, 05:57:27 am

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
 
 
 
Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Author Topic: Clan F.I.F.A  (Read 30842 times)

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

  • Guest
Clan F.I.F.A
« on: October 07, 2024, 12:50:23 pm »
Clan F.I.F.A top 5 1v1, we have me and Gus..
who else will join?


We taking over scw
« Last Edit: October 07, 2024, 12:52:08 pm by Ridd1cK[DFWM] »

InFaMouS]reeKo

  • Reaver
  • *******
  • Posts: 314
    • View Profile
Re: Clan F.I.F.A
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2024, 09:18:02 pm »
LOL  ::)

Blizzard

  • Supporter
  • Broodling
  • *
  • Posts: 25
    • View Profile
Re: Clan F.I.F.A
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2024, 12:30:45 pm »
Clan FIFA gosu.....Fucked In Fat Ass......stay alive please clan FIFA.....   =)

 

Season Info

SCW Season 63
Location: Op UGL@USWEST
Open: Oct 8 - Nov 23
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 Don~15-1
2 -Ank]KoRoOsTeR5-1
3 iMpacT.RadahnN-5-2
4 KingLeBron2-0
5 GanGsTa872-2

2v2
RankPlayerRecord
1 -Ank]Tiger86-3-1
2 LgX[PerroCosmic2-0
3 Oni]X[AreS-2-0
4 -Ank]Choi3-3
5 -Ank]KoRoOsTeR0-0

Help keep the league active.
Powered by EzPortal