+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] I couldn't report any games because the website was down by LivE.SworD September 30, 2026, 10:28:30 pm
[General Discussion ] add game pls by LivE.SworD September 30, 2026, 10:27:03 pm
[Support Center] repòrt loss removed by LivE.SworD September 30, 2026, 10:24:31 pm
[Support Center] Remove 1v1 game please - Match ID# 243 by LivE.SworD September 30, 2026, 10:15:39 pm
[Support Center] Remove Match I.D. #1350 Gangster]baby. reporting game he disc and admits it. by LivE.SworD September 30, 2026, 10:03:45 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
 
 
 
Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 23710
Latest: Paulei
New This Month: 402
New This Week: 1171
New Today: 402
Stats
Total Posts: 26296
Total Topics: 2747
Most Online Today: 5220
Most Online Ever: 36250
(July 03, 2026, 02:56:49 pm)
Users Online
Members: 18
Guests: 4219
Total: 4237

Author Topic: Clan F.I.F.A  (Read 30701 times)

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

  • Guest
Clan F.I.F.A
« on: October 07, 2024, 12:50:23 pm »
Clan F.I.F.A top 5 1v1, we have me and Gus..
who else will join?


We taking over scw
« Last Edit: October 07, 2024, 12:52:08 pm by Ridd1cK[DFWM] »

InFaMouS]reeKo

  • Reaver
  • *******
  • Posts: 313
    • View Profile
Re: Clan F.I.F.A
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2024, 09:18:02 pm »
LOL  ::)

Blizzard

  • Supporter
  • Broodling
  • *
  • Posts: 25
    • View Profile
Re: Clan F.I.F.A
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2024, 12:30:45 pm »
Clan FIFA gosu.....Fucked In Fat Ass......stay alive please clan FIFA.....   =)

 

Season Info

SCW Season 62
Location: Op UGL@USWEST
Open: Aug 14 - Oct 4
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 -Ank]Henessy-85-17
2 Don~124-58
3 MAFIA]`EviL-60-18
4 pacutec96-114
5 Resoud75-43

2v2
RankPlayerRecord
1 -Ank]Henessy-63-5
2 Choi0062-14
3 Don~62-25
4 legend]six65-33
5 -Ank]Tremoz-44-44

Prize Pool (SCW62)
RankModePrize
11v1$100
RankModePrize
12v2$200
22v2$170
32v2$130
42v2$100
52v2$70

Help keep the league active.
Powered by EzPortal